Chris Hansen

Stig

He's human. Humans make mistakes. And whilst it is ironic I find it amusing how the media jumps on the guy when he's doing a show which exposes the worst scum in society: Pedophiles.

Most sane people do not care for child molestors, so what Chris Hansen does is good, right? But one slip-up and we all laugh away as his reputation goes down the toilet.

As long as he isn't killing people, raping people or eating puppies, I don't see why a mans personal sins should reflect upon his professional career.

He's human. Humans make mistakes. And whilst it is ironic I find it amusing how the media jumps on the guy when he's doing a show which exposes the worst scum in society: Pedophiles.

Most sane people do not care for child molestors, so what Chris Hansen does is good, right? But one slip-up and we all laugh away as his reputation goes down the toilet.

As long as he isn't killing people, raping people or eating puppies, I don't see why a mans personal sins should reflect upon his professional career.

He's specifically stated even himself that the show wasn't about catching pedophiles, but sexual predators. There's quite a bit of a difference there.

He's specifically stated even himself that the show wasn't about catching pedophiles, but sexual predators. There's quite a bit of a difference there.

Potato, potartoe.

Point is, he's exposing scumbags most of us wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. Isn't that worth anything? What's the point in doing anything decent when an entire reputation can be f*cked up by one mistake?

If he cheated with a 14 year old, this would be news worthy.

jMNM8n3.gif

Yes. But the sexual predators he was exposing were those who preyed on underage children. You can generalize all you want but at the end of the day, his show targeted sexual predators who were pedophiles.

Anyways, he was f*cking around behind his wife's back. Whoopty f*ckin do. I can guarantee 10%+ of your fathers did the same. Don't go all holier-than-thou on the situation because you think he perpetuated the image of the ever-loving, do right who would never ever do something as foul as having an extramarital relationship. You are just lying to yourself and posting bullsh*t.

fbiidcopyvo4.png

sonnyBlack

That's awfully damn ironic, but thankfully it wasn't with an underage girl, that would've been just awful, and even more ironic. Although I don't condone cheating, so I can't help but feel disappointed in him, but I also don't know anything about his personal life, nor do I care to for that matter. So I don't know if there was a deeper reason behind him cheating other than just wanting to bang someone else for a change.

I'm still glad he along with Perverted Justice exposed so many sex predators though. So despite what has happened, I'll still think of the good he did before I think of the bad.

Don Garcia
If he cheated with a 14 year old, this would be news worthy.

Exactly, Threedoo.

It's still funny, but that would have been the ultimate Shyamalan twist.

PqF05jQ.jpg

I could give a f*ck less about the "Morals of man". I just found it was funny HOW he got caught. Some of you people here, lmfao.

Kwandilibro

Wow, a celebrity cheated on his wife with a younger woman! Never heard of anything like that before. sarcasm.gif

I just found it was funny HOW he got caught.

Same here, I just feel that's what makes it more noteworthy.

Not a huge shocking scandal or anything, it's just kind of funny.

38773_s.gif

I just found it was funny HOW he got caught. Some of you people here, lmfao.

I'm with you there. And that it was arranged by the f*cking National Enquirer, even. This is like a story written by the f*cking Onion. Too good.

The hilarious photoshops if it was an underage girl...oh man.

Idea: Chris Hansen asking Chris Hansen to have a seat

it shall never be, though sad.gif

Punk-in-Drublic

Who gives a sh*t if he cheated on his wife? None of you c*nts knows whats going on behind closed doors, she might be sh*t in bed or completely insane.