Salvatore's Mansion

ClaudeSpeedIV

ClaudeSpeedIV

I always wondered why that music always played in Salvatore's Mansion, wasn't it Jazz or something? anyways its weird because his Mansion is always open, I don't get it? what about when it rains? it would get all wet cry.gifcry.gif I know its just a game but i always wondered why he played that music in his mansion with it opened all up, Mysterious.

user posted image

Maybe because Salvatore has too much money, so he opened it. There is no Katrina in Liberty City. Chill out :E

ClaudeSpeedIV

well i was just wondering why, so you don't have to get all mad just because i asked why. and besides it does seem mysterious at times. makes you wonder who is in the back room, could it be Joey Leone? maybe he could have taken over the Mansion. either way it does make you wonder what happen and who took over after you killed Salvatore

user posted image

WhistleBlower

There's clearly a ghost playing the piano. Afterall music instruments don't just play themselves. As far as the origins of the ghost are concerned, he used to live out by the lighthouse when he was still a human being. But one day a Forelli member whacked him and sent him falling to his death. Salvatore was spooked by the ghost one night playing the piano, but the old man grew sympathetic when the ghost told him how he came to be and decided to let him stay at his mansion, playing the same song over and over again to keep his enemies from breaking in.

ClaudeSpeedIV
There's clearly a ghost playing the piano. Afterall music instruments don't just play themselves. As far as the origins of the ghost are concerned, he used to live out by the lighthouse when he was still a human being. But one day a Forelli member whacked him and sent him falling to his death. Salvatore was spooked by the ghost one night playing the piano, but the old man grew sympathetic when the ghost told him how he came to be and decided to let him stay at his mansion, playing the same song over and over again to keep his enemies from breaking in.

i love sarcasm sarcasm.gif

user posted image

TrevorSpeed914

I feel sorry for the bug up your ass, because he has to smell your sh*t.

Anyway, OP, if you want someone to take you seriously: Have you ever played Harvest Moon? The first Gamecube version had a shed on your farm that you could never open. The developers intended there to be something in there, and just decided to leave it there. I mean, why was the one section of road below Salvatore's house so f*cked up? Why could you only see one radio station building? What couldn't you go to the planetarium where Rise FM was broadcast? Why was there a blocked off tunnel? Why is there an interior to the stadium, yet you can't enter? The answers all lie with the developer's laziness or time constraints.

WhistleBlower

I don't know why you guys were offended by my post. I was only trying to lighten up the mood. I mentioned before that I tend to roleplay sometimes with supernatural/conspiracy themes in GTA IV. Even if they do sound silly, it's nothing personal, so chill the f*ck out.

He didn't do anything that wrong tho? He's just saying sh*t to lighten the mood. It's the internet. It's everywhere.

But I will agree that games tend to have something in theme that is not used or something. A great example is in the Dam level of Goldeneye 64. That little island you know?

user posted image

Or hell even items. Look at the Mother/Earthbound Series. They have alot of items on that game that aren't used for anything.

It's everywhere in games. Like you said it's due to laziness or time constraints.

TrevorSpeed914

Not to mention that 7000 dollar house in Earthbound. Talk about open houses...

Not to mention that 7000 dollar house in Earthbound. Talk about open houses...

Exactly. The only use for that house was for a Photograph.

• 3 weeks later...

This was actually used for one of Curtly's missions called "salvatores yakuza visit" where yakuza members go to salvatores mansion (the open spot) and try to kill salvatore. Curtly wants Claude to protect salvatore and kill the yakuza members. If you look in this trailer at 00:18 you can see yakuza members in salvatores mansion:

Which is proof of the mission.

Yea i saw that in the trailer and wondered why it wasn't in the game then i saw there were deleted Characters so i assumed that was one of Darkel or Curtly's missions.

Or hell even items. Look at the Mother/Earthbound Series. They have alot of items on that game that aren't used for anything.

Yeah. What on hell is a protractor, anyway?

Why could you only see one radio station building?

I think there was more than one. I'm sure there were several in Portland, and maybe another one (Lips 106?) in Staunton Island. Definitely not in Shoreside Vale though.

This was actually used for one of Curtly's missions called "salvatores yakuza visit" where yakuza members go to salvatores mansion (the open spot) and try to kill salvatore. Curtly wants Claude to protect salvatore and kill the yakuza members. If you look in this trailer at 00:18 you can see yakuza members in salvatores mansion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDUXrd5cCvw...be_gdata_player

Which is proof of the mission.

How do you know it was a Curtly mission, and what was about? That removed mission could've been from Toni from what we see in the trailer.

Edited by chapapote

Arsen Vitiuk

This is a touchy subject. The best, and the most exact, answer can be given only by the game creators.

About Radio Sations, according to the Rockstar Website, there is an MSX FM studio in the same building in Shoreside where Claude's safehouse it.

Check it: GTA III Official Website (requires Flash Player)

Edited by Arsen Vitiuk

• 2 weeks later...

He's the don of the mafia so chances are there'd be people walking in every five minutes so he thought f*ck it i'll leave the door open.

tRSmCi4.gif