SOTW #7: Entry Thread

MonstaMasha

MonstaMasha

COMPETITION FINISHED. PLEASE CHECK THE LATEST THREAD.

Edited by MonstaMasha

EDIT: Better version.

user posted image

Edited by UNRATED69
user posted image

Tommy-Vercetti19

Had such a f*cking headache with this one. Took me the whole day. Kinda gave up after a while.

user posted image

Edited by Tommy-Vercetti19

user posted image

yo wassup jim?

Nevermind. Edited by 860

Had such a f*cking headache with this one. Took me the whole day. Kinda gave up after a while.

user posted image

Amazing, hard work does pay well wink.gif

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

user posted image

he's supposed to be wearing the glasses but I couldn't quite get that done

user posted image

he's supposed to be wearing the glasses but I couldn't quite get that done

Lookin nice, lookin real nice smile.gif

MonstaMasha

*sigh* I think I'll be discounting Greasepalms piece yet again. Once was slightly funny, twice was pushing it, but now you're just milking it. Put effort into your sig and don't submit jokey ones.

He doesn't.

@Grease, you lost your knack.

VideoPoker

I think Grease is finally getting into his groove, actually.

Def your best yet.

J4KPE60.gif

Moonshield's less handsome join date brother <3

I don't see what's the prob, I'm not using my "friends" to rig the votes for me, as you saw in the last SOTW.

I'm just doing this for fun, if y'all think I should stop participating just say, no prob smile.gif

*sigh* I think I'll be discounting Greasepalms piece yet again. Once was slightly funny, twice was pushing it, but now you're just milking it. Put effort into your sig and don't submit jokey ones.

What makes you think you can do that? Where do you draw the line between a not so skillfully made sig and a "jokey" sig? If I would make next week's SOTW would I be allowed to ignore any signature I didn't like? I could leave your signature out of the voting. How'd you like that? Ha? HA?

All or nothing.

MonstaMasha

Remember the sheep week? There were some amazing entries, such as VideoPoker's who I believe made an entire robotic metal pixel skull from scratch, only to be beaten by Greasepalm's joke entry, which i thought was appalling. If you're happy to let a joke ruin a serious contest, then be go ahead. I for one will not be including his sig in this week's voting.

I don't see what's the prob, I'm not using my "friends" to rig the votes for me, as you saw in the last SOTW.

I'm just doing this for fun, if y'all think I should stop participating just say, no prob smile.gif

Don't listen to them. You're doing what the SOTW is asking you to so..

Hater's gonna hate.

I agree with 860 on this one. Greasepalms has actually put effort into that, so it should be added to the voting.

Well look at Tommy-Vercetti's, it has loads of work put in, he actually took time and effort to make that. And Greasepalms can't even put the glasses in the right place. Is that effort?

It's quite unfair to the people who took the time to make some outstanding work.

Edited by SmC12

AndyGanteks

Guys, more pictures - less talk.

Grease paint sigs won't be included in SOTW poll anymore, Monsta said that, end of discussion.

Now i think i'll submit something myself, got an idea for a gif(i think you can use gif's too, right?). Hopefully it turns out how i want it to be. Watch this space.

You can use a .gif as long as it's under 80kb

I think it's ok for Greasepalms to post his entries. While they are funny, I wouldn't vote for them as I think this is more about skill, not entirely humor. I don't think it's fair for anyone, or a few people, to ban him from the contests.

Aside from that, BAM:

user posted image

1xHtopY.png

I don't think it's fair for anyone, or a few people, to ban him from the contests.

My thoughts exactly.

end of discussion

You don't have authority here.

I don't think it's fair for anyone, or a few people, to ban him from the contests.

My thoughts exactly.

end of discussion

You don't have authority here.

860 fighting for them homeboys icon14.gif

MonstaMasha

You know what, if Greasepalms puts effort into his entries, and doesn't make them as a joke, then I will happily include them. I will stick by my word this week. If he can be bothered to take some time and take this contest seriously then I will include his next week.

Do you really think that this deserves to win over such signatures as this and this?

For this week, I will hear no more of this. Any more arguments on this topic and I will alert an admin to the derailing of this topic. On topic replies only please.