GTAForums for iPhone

iBoyfriend

iBoyfriend

Hi! I think the site should have a mobile format or something to make it easier to navigate througgh the site for mobile phones. I'm on my iPhone right now and its kind of hard to navigate through the site and stuff. So like maybe a forum app or a mobile address like m. Gtaforums.com or something? Lol. smile.gif

GTAIndonesia
Hi! I think the site should have a mobile format or something to make it easier to navigate througgh the site for mobile phones. I'm on my iPhone right now and its kind of hard to navigate through the site and stuff. So like maybe a forum app or a mobile address like m. Gtaforums.com or something? Lol. smile.gif

Then get a computer, thats the only way

Reborn as Prince Gumball

I have no problem navigating these Forums or other Forums on my G2 (Android). But, I wouldn't mind an app. If one is released, it will be in V2.

iBoyfriend

I have a computer silly but I'm like never home... confused.gif

allhailkingryan

And you can't use a computer when laying in bed.

And you can't use a computer when laying in bed.

... unless it's a laptop.

pkmTc.gif

Look it is a laptop and I'm just suggesting it because I'm sure a lot of users here have smartphones that they would like a forum app for. smile.gif

We're working on one now, along with profile integration with the Facebook API. Popular subjects on Twitter that contain the letters G, T or A will be automatically posted, so you won't have to worry about starting new topics. Replies to these topics will be joined into one enormous string of text on the front page of the forum, interspersed with 'like' and 'dislike' links, that you can share with your friends and family by pointing your iPhone at them and screaming.

Spider-Vice

Wasn't that a sarcastic joke form good old STM? tounge.gif

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away