[AOD PC Event]: Freeroam/Fun

ionGeneral

ionGeneral

user posted image
Hey guys,

I decided to think of a fun event for the AOD PC chapter where as many members who join this event can have some fun FUN FUN on Freeroam OR GTA Race. This is my first event organization and would like as many of our PC Chapter members as possible to join in. This event will take place on Friday, 15th of July at 12:00 PM GMT. We will be doing some freeroaming driving around, as a gang of brothers!..around Liberty City.

So, here is a list of things this event will be doing:

• Driving around Liberty City (minding our own business or joining in with the fun)
  • Drag racing
  • Annihilator madness
  • Bike Riding with the AOD gang
  • role-play (IF those who join want to roleplay
  • ...and just about anything else!
So if your interested in joining this event, please feel FREE to post letting me and others know your attending.

NOTE: Everyone is welcome to join in, not just AOD members! smile.gif

Thanks.

Edited by ItalianStalion

Good initiative man. I'm having computer problems at the moment so I'm not sure if I can make it. Consider me attending anyway. My GT is Xenodu, I believe we've already got each other added.

AndyGanteks

Not sure if i'll be free, so count me as a maybe. Friday's a tricky date. Saturday would do better. Hopefully we do the GL match Y-SRS and SRS-AoD this saturday(or even friday if enough show up for this event) icon14.gif

So guys. I downloaded GTA IV and eflc from stream. I've read alot of bad things about GFWL, not decided yet to use it or use the IV:MP mod. Id like to join this and maybe any other pc sessions that id be welcome to join. What do you PC guys prefer to use. GFWL or IV:MP.

Sorry if this should be in the pc section of the forum.

ionGeneral

So guys. I downloaded GTA IV and eflc from stream. I've read alot of bad things about GFWL, not decided yet to use it or use the IV:MP mod. Id like to join this and maybe any other pc sessions that id be welcome to join. What do you PC guys prefer to use. GFWL or IV:MP.

Sorry if this should be in the pc section of the forum.

*Steam*.

GFWL isn't all bad, for me anyway. it doesn't cause issues for me anymore (not that I know of). I don't use IV:MP. We use GFWL for the GL matches, SRS, Yardies and AOD. Ofcourse you are welcome to join. If you have any questions about the PC Chapter of AOD, feel free to PM me when ever you feel the need to and I'll be happy to assist. Should you have any questions regarding upcoming or future GL matches with AOD PC Chapter, PM the AOD PC Chapter President. (In this case happens to be me.) wink.gif

Not sure if i'll be free, so count me as a maybe. Friday's a tricky date. Saturday would do better. Hopefully we do the GL match Y-SRS and SRS-AoD this saturday(or even friday if enough show up for this event) icon14.gif
Alrighty matey. I could change the date for this upcoming event, but it'd cause a little confusion, wouldn't it? tounge.gif

Good initiative man. I'm having computer problems at the moment so I'm not sure if I can make it. Consider me attending anyway. My GT is Xenodu, I believe we've already got each other added.

Thanks man. smile.gif

Nice One italion, i love the banner xD. i'll be there, this time is suitable for me btw i also can manage it on same time Saturday and Sunday. i hope we would also manage SRS VS AoD This Saturday.

have a nice day smile.gif

ionGeneral
Nice One italion, i love the banner xD. i'll be there, this time is suitable for me btw i also can manage it on same time Saturday and Sunday. i hope we would also manage SRS VS AoD This Saturday.

have a nice day smile.gif

I made the banner myself. smile.gif

Alright, I'll be on Xfire, and Steam on the 15th so you can message me. Or if any of you have PSN, add me "ComRadKeL" I will accept and you can message me on there. I'll have my PS3 on and signed into PSN from the 14th to the time this event starts on the 15th. smile.gif

My apologies for bumping/double posting, but this must be said.

50 minutes ago I recorded a video of my Western Digital Passport Essentials Hard Disk issue, and posted it in the Tech forum...as I plugged the USB cable into my BlackBerry to my PC, I received a BSOD saying "REGISTRY_ERROR" code 51.., it restarted and tried booting to Windows but now it continuously loops Blue Screen's. I cannot get into Safe Mode as it BSODs almost instantly or a few seconds after explorer.exe loads... tried System Restore, but that has not helped, it still BSODs...tried memory diagnostic, no errors, plus I did a 48 hour memtest86 test and it passed with 0 problems... - Startup Repair fails to fix the issue, so I am now left with reformatting (AGAIN for the x20th time in the last month and a half...) and then reinstalling my games, programs etc... I cannot backup anything, as I cannot get into Windows, so all of my documents are gone, video's on fraps, my PSDs, pictures and that lot are gone. sad.gif

As a result of Microsoft's f*cked up Operating System development with BSODs always causing issues on the slightest .sys file I may not be able to continue with this event on the 15th. I do apologize for all of the arrangments for this event, I for one was really looking forward to it myself as it would have been my first actual fun event organized by myself on GTAForums...but because Windows 7 has to give me as much greaf as it has done for the past year almost i feel like smashing the whole system up in pieces with a sledge hammer then throwing it all in the river....this has caused me nothing but frustrating problems every since I built my system, and install Microsh*t Wincrap 7. sad.gif

AndyGanteks

Damn, that's unlucky, is there a chance you fix it anytime soon?

Damn, that's unlucky, is there a chance you fix it anytime soon?

I could not fix the Windows 7 "REGISTRY_ERROR" Blue Screen, so I just went ahead and booted into Windows Vista Ultimate on my other SATAII Hard Disk, got everything I wanted backing up using the "Cut & Paste" options onto my Vista Hard Disk. I then wiped my 1TB WD drive with Active@ KillDisk Professional, then reinstalled Windows 7 x64. Now I need to reinstall Counter-Strike: Source and GTA IV which should be all finished today. biggrin.gif

Extra Notes: My Microsoft SideWinder X8 mouse stopped charging a few days ago, but after that Fresh Installation, it is working again! smile.gif Hopefully I can actually install Windows 7 SP1 update. I just hope it don't start failing to install .NET Framework and Visual C++ again.... suicidal.gif

Thank you all for understanding! smile.gif

EDIT: The event for the 15th is still ON! colgate.gif

Edited by ItalianStalion

ahh good to see it's being continue. I hope it'd be a successful event. One thing. is it happening on EFLC MP Or GTA IV or may be Both xD.

This event is GTA IV only. However, for those of you who wish to join this event, I need you to add me on LIVE before the the event starts, otherwise you will not be able to get into the lobby as I'll be hosting it.

For those who would worry about me lagging as the host, I think not. tounge.gif

user posted image

QUICK UPDATE:

For those who want to join this event please start adding me to LIVE now, since we will not be able to add eachother on the day/time the event is starting. I need to know who is attending and who isn't please.

Thanks.

AndyGanteks

Send me a quick reminder tomorrow morning in Y topic or via PM so i don't forget!

Change of time for this event since I kind of overslept. The event will start at 2:00 PM GMT time.

Sorry guys, looks like this event has to be cancelled. Unfortunately Microsoft is giving me issues now, saying that I have reached my maximum activation limit on GFWL.... I am not contacting them since I won't get a reply for atleast a year due to their sh*t support. My serial was accepted on activating the actual game by the SecuROM Activation, but GFWL won't accept it. sad.gif

Spider-Vice
Sorry guys, looks like this event has to be cancelled. Unfortunately Microsoft is giving me issues now, saying that I have reached my maximum activation limit on GFWL.... I am not contacting them since I won't get a reply for atleast a year due to their sh*t support. My serial was accepted on activating the actual game by the SecuROM Activation, but GFWL won't accept it. sad.gif

You've also been a victim of this after all confused.gif Sucks doesn't it? And Microsoft only offers PHONE support.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

You've also been a victim of this after all confused.gif Sucks doesn't it? And Microsoft only offers PHONE support.

I am actually pissed off with it tbh... suicidal.gif