GTA SA Patch Problem

JadenKorrCZ

JadenKorrCZ

Good morning,

I have problem with patch for game GTA San Andreas, exactly " No More Hot Coffee ".

I bought the game in America and after the install clean game and downgrade patch to V1, I download and tried install " No More Hot Coffee " patch for US region of game. After step of get the gta_sa.exe file, patcher get me an error sad.gif

I followed the install instructions here on the site - http://www.nomorehotcoffee.com/

Error is on the screenshot...

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/3179/errorhl.png

Sorry for my bad english, I from Czech Republic.

Thanks for the help or tutorial step by step how to install this fix patch " No More Hot Coffee ".

lil weasel

Please … When POSTING PICTURES try to select 640x480 or smaller for message boards and forums. so as to not stretch the forum and waste bandwidth. Or just use a link.

If you bought a NEW game You don't need the patch. It is already installed in the Second Edition Game. That could be your problem.

ALSO, installing the Patch would make your game unable to be modded.

Edited by lil weasel

Spider-Vice

Your problem can also be this: Do you use any no-CD cracks?

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

JadenKorrCZ

I tried to install a clean game and downgrade to GTA SA Version 1, so I could modify my game and after downgrade I tried no more hot coffee patch, but don't work sad.gif

So, I tried to install a clean game and don't downgrade, but install no more hot coffee, but don't work again sad.gif Why? What do I need exacty to correct install no more hot coffee patch?

I don't uses any cracks or something... confused.gif

lil weasel

If you have the SECOND EDITION game, which is the Only Game available to buy New you don't need to Block the Hot Coffee because it already has been blocked. The Patch won't work, as it is already installed in the updated V2 game.

Another point is that the Downgraded V2 (Second Edition) Game is still a V2, but with V1 capablities. You can't have Both modability and No hot coffee capability.

SO... Forget about the Hot Coffee. If you don't put the HC into it it won't have it. Just go on with the game and ENJOY it.

For No Hot Coffee you don't need to do anything to the Second Edition Game (V2).

If you want to modify the Game you must downgrade it.

What Edition does the Game Box/book say it is? (By the way, you can't tell by the Readme file.)

If it is a V2.0 that will appear in the lower right corner of the Main Menu Screen.

Edited by lil weasel

JadenKorrCZ

If you have the SECOND EDITION game, which is the Only Game available to buy New you don't need to Block the Hot Coffee because it already has been blocked. The Patch  won't work, as it is already installed in the updated V2 game.

Another point is that the Downgraded V2 (Second Edition) Game is still a V2, but with V1 capablities. You can't have Both modability and No hot coffee capability.

SO... Forget about the Hot Coffee. If you don't put the HC into it it won't have it. Just go on with the game and ENJOY it.

For No Hot Coffee you don't need to do anything to the Second Edition Game (V2).

If you want to modify the Game you must downgrade it.

What Edition does the Game Box/book say it is? (By the way, you can't tell by the Readme file.)

If it is a V2.0 that will appear in the lower right corner of the Main Menu Screen.

Oh thanks for the explain! I was mainly that I had the game patched, I read about this new patch such things as fixed enough bugs, improvements and deleted hot coffee scene etc.

Thanks. I have one problem biggrin.gif Bug in mirrors Screens

It happens just me? Or even someone else? It happens with clean GTA San Andreas V2 and with GTA SA downgrade to V1 confused.gif

--------

I have really V2, on the disc written " Second Edition "

Spider-Vice

That looks graphics card related, shouldn't be of any worry.

image.png

lil weasel

Just a thought... is your resolution colour palette x16 or the correct x32?

JadenKorrCZ
Just a thought... is your resolution colour palette x16 or the correct x32?

My resolution is 1280x1024x32

and I have a graphic card nvidia GeForce 9800GT 1GB Full HD

Spider-Vice

Try updating its drivers, even though that looks like a minor rendering issue wink.gif

image.png

JadenKorrCZ
Try updating its drivers, even though that looks like a minor rendering issue wink.gif

I have installed newest drivers confused.gif, maybe you right, minor rendering issue. Thanks