Boat

DustyRider

DustyRider

Is there a way for an actor to ride a boat? I'm trying to recreate missions from first DRIVER and in one mssion you have to chase a boat.

I tried to create-actor-enter nearest vehicle-driver seat-route agressive or normal then put a cutscene to see if he enters and... well he just stands in front of the boat.

so any ideas

silent_hill_fog_signature_animated_by_ta

You go to Objectives, Add Objectives, Special Player Objectives and chosse teleport to car. From that, you can choose the car(this situation a boat), and its color. Then you add it to right position. When you make the cutscene, the player is inside the boat.

Thats it smile.gif

Well first of all- wrong section. You should've posted this in DYOM Support, not missions

and second- i dont know, but boat works for me somehow, maybe your game is bugged?

You go to Objectives, Add Objectives, Special Player Objectives and chosse teleport to car. From that, you can choose the car(this situation a boat), and its color. Then you add it to right position. When you make the cutscene, the player is inside the boat.

Thats it

This is for player. I believe he is asking about an actor

Try Sit in nearest car, so the actor's automatically in the boat.

DustyRider

Thats it smile.gif

As Rytuklis said I was asking about the created actor not player. and sorry for posting in a wrong place, I was in a hurry hehe

but I'll post it in DYOM support

silent_hill_fog_signature_animated_by_ta