GTA V beta?!

Shayan Shaffey

Shayan Shaffey

So, an Iranian company that translates and censores and rates games for Iran, put an advertisement out on the street saying that they have been given access to the beta by R*, so they can already start with the translation and censoring and rating!. I have a picture, but because I have dial-up I can't upload it. I think this is great new news (if it is real)! So tell me what you think in the replies!

user posted image

Do you have any proof of this? If not then nobody is going to believe you.

AnthMUFC-Champs
So, an Iranian company that translates and censores and rates games for Iran, put an advertisement out on the street saying that they have been given access to the beta by R*, so they can already start with the translation and censoring and rating!. I have a picture, but because I have dial-up I can't upload it. I think this is great new news (if it is real)! So tell me what you think in the replies!

Seriously dude we need a picture cause no one will believe this to be fair.

All news like this needs proof. If you can't provide proof, it'll be taken as rumour and will probably be widely slated and locked.

user posted image

Yeah, if you don't have a solid proof, this topic serves no purpose. Come back and make a new topic (with proof) when you can get the picture to upload.