4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

BnB

III Coding Directory

BnB

user posted image

user posted image

Welcome to the III Coding Section Directory the most comprehensive directory of this section.

The point of this Directory is to sum up the most important bits of tutorials, documentation and other useful and helpful topics not only from this section but from every section related to SCM Coding. Also I wanted this to be a Guide to make learning SCM coding a bit easier by gathering up also these pieces of information.

First of all you should know that the GTA Forums Rules apply in this section too, so if you haven't read them yet you should read and follow them for your own sake. You can find them here. Into this section you should discuss about SCM Coding also you may request help about learning scripting or about fixing your code, making your script mod. You can even request script mods in the Mod Request Topic, but it is not sure that your request will be fulfilled you had better learn coding and try make it yourself and remember that you can always ask for help. Please don't post Mod releases here post them in the Mod Showroom.

Before posting make sure you are using proper grammar also you should use BB codes and use Code tags when you are posting a piece of code. Also look here for any further details. Your topics should always have proper titles which make clear to which game you refer to.

The III Coding forum led-bys (in alphabetical order): Adler, Andrew, Dutchy3010, PatrickW, spaceeinstein, Suction Testicle Man

Don't hesitate to send them a Personal Message regarding the III Coding section of the forum. You can ask for topic locks when you think your topic must be locked. Also you can request topic moves ,when you think that the topic is in the wrong section, and even Topic Title changes. But remember led-bys are humans not slaves.

user posted image

• CLEO Script Tutorial by ZAZ
    • Probably the best tutorial on CLEO scripting, well documented, very comprehensive, well structured and easily understandable and it's suitable for every level.
Set your own keys for script mods by ZAZ
  • This tutorial is great for people who don't have a clue how to make a script or very beginners.
Mission Coding for Dummies by Dutchy3010
  • This is a great tutorial for beginners who want to learn Mission Scripting it is very well structured and explained.
Mission Coding for Pros by Dutchy3010 and Patrick W
  • This tutorial is for people who prefer (want to learn) coding in high level (c-like).
SCM/CLEO Video Tutorials by Dutchy3010
  • Video tutorials for basic Mission Coding things.
Coding Bible Part I & Part II by tomworld10
  • A great tutorial that explains everything about main.scm and scripting in main.scm.
user posted image
  • Sanny Builder by Seemann
    • Sanny Builder has a very fast Compiler and Decompiler also it provides syntax highlighting and includes descriptions and solutions for all errors. Furthermore it is widely used and it supports CLEO and CLEO opcodes.
CLEO by Seemann & Alien
  • CLEO is a tool that extends the coding possibilities in all III Era Games by adding a lot of new and useful opcodes and allowing to run the scripts without modifying the main.scm file.
In order to edit or create a script mod you need a compiler and a decompiler. There are two main compilers for this script language. The first one is Sanny Builder which is the most popular and has a lot of useful extras. The other one is Mission Builder which isn’t widely used anymore and it is abandoned. Between these two the syntax and the denotation of the data types are different, however, the result will be the same. Also, there are two other compiler GTAMA and Point, however, they are outdated and abandoned. Moreover the creators of MB, GTAMA and point have retired.

A compiler is a program that converts your source code into machine code, so the game can read it. And a decompiler is a program that performs the reverse operation.

Below there is a table that shows the syntax of each SCM editing tool.

Tools
Code Format

•GTAMA/VCDisAsm:

is_car_in_cube $car, $lowerx, $lowery, $lowerz, $upperx, $uppery, $upperz, 0

•Mission Builder:

00B1: is_car $car in_cube $lowerx $lowery $lowerz $upperx $uppery $upperz 0

•Sanny Builder:

00B1:   car $car sphere 0 in_cube_cornerA $lowerx $lowery $lowerz cornerB $upperx $uppery $upperz

•Point:

IsCarInCube ( $car, f$lowerx, $lowery, $lowerz, $upperx, $uppery, $upperz, 0 )

Which IDE/Compiler you should use

There are are a lot IDEs you can use, but most of them are outdated. However, there is one that stands out it's called Sanny Builder, which is developed by Seemann. Also, it's widely used and it has many useful features. You can find a download link below. Moreover, I have made a list with the reasons why it is the best IDE.

• It is fast

• It is widely used

• It supports CLEO library the most popular SCM extension

• It has 12 language translations (English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Finnish, Hungarian, Ukrainian)

• It is very well documented it includes two SCM tutorials, useful information and detailed help including description and solutions for all run-time error messages

• It has useful tools such as Coords Manager, Opcode search , MB > SB syntax converter and many others

• Supports all III era games (Can decompile from GTA III, GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA LCS, GTA VCS and Can compile in GTA III, GTA VC, GTA SA)

• Handles the IF statements better

• It uses color code highlighter

• Supports high-level statements (loops, conditions)

• It has a coding method with classes

• Direct hex input

• It has a wide variety of options for everything

What is SCM

SCM is a script language used in all III Era GTAs, it was named SCM by the GTA Modding community. Specifically it is used mainly in the main.scm file, where every single mission is coded. It is a script language because main.scm is not an executable file. Although most of the game features are hardcoded, still much things could be done via scripting especially with the help of CLEO library.

This is how an original mission script looked like (taken from vice city debug.sc file):

IF IS_BUTTON_PRESSED PAD2 RIGHTSHOULDER1AND flag_create_car = 1AND button_press_flag = 0     IF IS_CAR_DEAD magic_car         DELETE_CAR magic_car     ELSE          IF NOT IS_PLAYER_IN_CAR player magic_car                 DELETE_CAR magic_car      ELSE                 MARK_CAR_AS_NO_LONGER_NEEDED magic_car          ENDIF     ENDIF      flag_create_car = 0     initial_car_selected = 0     button_press_flag = 1ENDIF

If you open the a scm file using a hex editor you are going to see a bunch of bytes, like the example below. A scm file is a binary file with certain structure.

00 00 50 00 01 F3 FF FF FF 01 00 04 00 9F 0A 0300 00 0A 00 03 00 00 04 10 8D 0A 03 00 00 04 0404 00 03 00 00 0E 00 03 00 00 01 CF FF FF FF 5100

To edit an scm file you must decompile it. The decompiler will transform the bytes you see above into the scm code you see below. When the decompile has finished a text file containing the source code will be created.

If you decompile the code you see above using Sanny Builder you ll probably get this:

// This file was decompiled using SASCM.INI published by Seemann (http://sannybuilder.com/files/SASCM.rar) on 13.10.2007{$VERSION 3.1.0027}{$E}//-------------MAIN---------------0000: NOP gosub @Noname_D wait 0 :Noname_D0A9F: [email protected] = current_thread_pointer [email protected] += 16 0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 4 virtual_protect 0 [email protected] -= -49 return 

This is a part of a scm code. You can edit it using Sanny Builder or any other IDE, but Sanny Builder is highly recommended.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a list that contains many tutorials and other useful topics and things to help you learn SCM Coding easier. Before you start you should know that you won't learn coding and you'll able to make your own mods in only 24 hours, but it takes time and you must have will to learn scripting. Learning SCM does not requires any knowledge of any other programming language probably because it's relatively easy and different from other languages, but having a knowledge of computer architecture would be useful especially for CLEO coding.

Tutorials
Tutorials Name Author Program Game Link
CLEO Script Tutorial ZAZ Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
Set your own keys for script mods ZAZ Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
Mission Coding for Dummies Dutchy3010 Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
Mission Coding for Pro's Dutchy3010 and PatrickW Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
SCM/CLEO Video Tutorials Dutchy3010 Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
YeTi's SA Coding Tutorial Part One YeTi Mission Builder San Andreas Here
YeTi's SA Coding Tutorial Part Two YeTi Mission Builder San Andreas Here
Coding bible part I tomworld10 Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
Coding bible part II tomworld10 Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
Editing main.scm code San andreas master Mission Builder San Andreas Here
Getting extra space in main.scm Rapier Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
Stripped main.scm Rapier Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
Making your own very special savegame gtasearcher Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
Scripting Tutorials l3mmy Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
N00bs guide to using anims james227uk Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
How To Create A Mission spaceeinstein Sanny Builder San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
Create A Thread in main.scm Multiple Authors Sanny Builder San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
III Era SCM Syntax Wesser - San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
Display a float in text spaceeinstein Sanny Builder San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
Math Operations spaceeinstein Sanny Builder San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
Mission Packs Seemann and Deezire - San Andreas Here
Spawn a Ped spaceeinstein Sanny Builder San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
Move an object Aschratt Sanny Builder San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
SA Memory handling Seemann Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
[CLEO]Some Tutorials Deji Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
Decision Makers Deji Sanny Builder San Andreas Here
YeTi's VC Coding Tutorial Part One YeTi Mission Builder Vice City Here
YeTi's VC Coding Tutorial Part Two YeTi Mission Builder Vice City Here
littleguna's Coding Tutorial timmy2004 Mission Builder Vice City Here
How To make Marker to execute your mission kiavash2k Mission Builder Vice City Here
Y_Less's Coding Tutorial Y_Less Mission Builder Vice City Here
Tutorial for spookie's SCM hook (C++) XcR Any C++ Compiler Vice City Here
Text_Draw Explanation grovespaz Mission Builder San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
Custom Ingame menu PatrickW Mission Builder San Andreas Here
Tools
Tools Name Author Game Link
Sanny Builder Seemann San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III, GTA LCS, GTA VCS Here
Mission Builder Burton Waterduck San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
Point jonc San Andreas Here
VCDisAsm CyQ Vice City Here
GTAMA Dan Strandberg GTA 3 Here
CLEO Seemann and Alien San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
SCM Hook for San Andreas op9080 San Andreas Here
SCM Hook for Vice City Spooky Vice City Here
SA ScrDebug Deji San Andreas Here
Useful Topics
Topic's Name Game Link
Request Mod Thread All III Era GTAs Here
GTA:SA Opcodes San Andreas Here
Opcodes for Bartons Editor (GTA3 + VC) Vice City, GTA III Here
Documenting GTA-SA memory adresses San Andreas Here
Documenting GTA3/VC memory adresses Vice City, GTA III Here
SCM Coding FAQ San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
Sanny Builder VS Mission Builder N/A Here
Mission Coding Directory San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
Tutorial Links and Mission Coding Information San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III Here
The Modders Lounge N/A Here
Other
Name Game Link
GTAG Opcode Database All Here
Deji's Opcode Database All Here

GTAModding.comAllHere
Please contribute to GTAModding.com

This topic isn't finished yet, I am going to edit the Useful Topic section soon. Post your suggestions below and let me know if I have left out something.

Edited by BnB

fireguy109

Good job mate. icon14.gif There's a good chance this will be pinned.

There is a little typo in the Documenting GTA-SA memory adresses entry- it should be San Andreas not San AndreasI. Fixed.

Edited by fireguy109

BnB

There is a little typo in the Documenting GTA-SA memory adresses entry- it should be San Andreas not San AndreasI.

Oops! My bad!

Thanks, I made this because the other was a bit outdated. Also I included tutorials form GTAModding.

AndyGanteks

Good job BnB, should get pinned like the guy above said!

Mista.

Good job mate, u did it well smile.gif

coin-god
Nice work, this should be pìnned.

Th3MaN1

Yep,should be pinned.Good work!

Darth Yokel

'Tis good.

Adler

There is a little typo in the Documenting GTA-SA memory adresses entry- it should be San Andreas not San AndreasI. Fixed.

Pinned!

EDIT - The following topics have been unpinned:

Mission Coding Directory (by DexX)

Tutorial Links and Mission Coding Information (by sleeper777)

Edited by Adler

BnB

I updated it a bit. Aslo I am going to add some small tutorials.

Title updated by request. - Adler

Edited by Adler

BnB

Sorry for the double post but I had to do it.

This pobably the biggest and the last update.....

AndyGanteks

Seriously man, good job man on keeping track and making this huge topic! Keep it updated always, hopefully they reward you for it somehow. icon14.gif

Miro

Very good topic, I've got to say. Nicely explained, and the links are useful. Not that I'd be into modding but it's still awesome.

I do agree with Andy, you should get some kind of reward for all the work put into this topic and for all your massive contributions to the GTA Modding community in general. Keep it up. icon14.gif

Adler

But remember led-bys are humans not slaves.

I'm totally recommending you for a commendation heehee. icon14.gif

Banks.

Good job BnB and congrats on the medal icon14.gif

BnB

I added a few new sections and corrected some things.

Deji

Check my sig. The link to Deji's Opcode Database is wrong tounge2.gif

BnB

Sorry for the inconvenience. ph34r.gif

Deji

Sorry for the inconvenience. ph34r.gif

lol... no prob, I just found it amusing tounge.gif

TLFdjobaw

hey guys... i read and learned some tutorials but i still not understand...

can you make an tutorials for making a cheat to spawn some weapons?? confused.gif

please.. sad.gif because i need it!

i just try make script like this:

//-------------MAIN---------------thread 'VIB' [email protected] = 0 [email protected] = 0 :VIB_25wait 20 if   Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)else_jump @VIB_25 if and  Player.Controllable($PLAYER_CHAR)  not Actor.Driving($PLAYER_ACTOR)else_jump @VIB_25 if 0AB0:   key_pressed 71 else_jump @VIB_95 [email protected] = 1 [email protected] = 0 :VIB_95if and [email protected] == 1 0AB0:   key_pressed 85 else_jump @VIB_131 [email protected] = 2 [email protected] = 0 :VIB_131if and [email protected] == 2 0AB0:   key_pressed 78 else_jump @VIB_167 [email protected] = 0 jump @VIB_200 :VIB_167if  [email protected] > 5000 else_jump @VIB_25 [email protected] = 0 jump @VIB_25 :[email protected] = 0 04C4: store_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.2 [email protected] -= 2.5 [email protected] += 0.5 [email protected] = 1.0 [email protected] = 20.0 :VIB_276wait 50 if   Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)else_jump @VIB_276 if  25 > [email protected] else_jump @VIB_724 02F6: [email protected] = sine [email protected] // (float) 02F7: [email protected] = cosine [email protected] // (float) 006B: [email protected] *= [email protected] // (float) 006B: [email protected] *= [email protected] // (float) 005B: [email protected] += [email protected] // (float) 005B: [email protected] += [email protected] // (float) wait 0 0871: init_jump_table [email protected] total_jumps 12 default_jump 0 @VIB_433 jumps 0 @VIB_440 1 @VIB_466 2 @VIB_492 3 @VIB_518 4 @VIB_544 5 @VIB_570 6 @VIB_596 7 @VIB_625:VIB_433jump @VIB_700 :[email protected] = Pickup.Create(#ARMOUR, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])jump @VIB_700 :[email protected] = Pickup.Create(#GUN_PARA, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])jump @VIB_700 :[email protected] = Pickup.Create(#BRASSKNUCKLE, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])jump @VIB_700 :[email protected] = Pickup.Create(#GUN_VIBE1, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])jump @VIB_700 :[email protected] = Pickup.Create(#GUN_VIBE2, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])jump @VIB_700 :[email protected] = Pickup.Create(#GUN_DILDO1, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])jump @VIB_700 :[email protected] = Pickup.Create(#GUN_DILDO2, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])jump @VIB_700 :[email protected] = Pickup.Create(#JETPACK, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])jump @VIB_700                :[email protected] = Pickup.Create(1240, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])jump @VIB_700 :[email protected] = Pickup.Create(1242, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])jump @VIB_700 :[email protected] += 20.0 [email protected] += 1 jump @VIB_276 :VIB_724Player.CanMove($PLAYER_CHAR) = [email protected] = 0 [email protected] = 0 :VIB_745wait 0 if   Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)else_jump @VIB_784 if  [email protected] > 25000 else_jump @VIB_745 :VIB_784Pickup.Destroy([email protected])Pickup.Destroy([email protected])Pickup.Destroy([email protected])Pickup.Destroy([email protected])Pickup.Destroy([email protected])Pickup.Destroy([email protected])Pickup.Destroy([email protected])Pickup.Destroy([email protected])jump @VIB_25 

but when i start the game.. and try the script.. the weapons doesnt appear??

how to fix it?? confused.gif help me please

Prometheus

@TLFdjobaw: It's better to make a new topic about that, so as to get more help. smile.gif

ESMODESTO

Hey every body,Happy New Year! well I have a question.You know in Las Venturas when you are in debt,the guy you owe has people that come and find you and try to shoot? Well does any body know the code for that? I want it to be like that in every city in San Andreas that way its like you always gotta watch your back it kind of makes the game more fun! if theres already a mod for it let me know please or if you know anything about the code hit me up! Thanks in Advance.

ScatterBox

Sorry for the bump, but is it possible to compile LCS/VCS?

ThomasTub

Hi, Napalm. Nice article, but I have a question about what you said about your original implementation.

This way, whenever a new page table was created, the physical address would be written into the page directory as part of the PDE, but it would also be mapped somewhere in virtual memory.

When you write PDE into the page directory, doesnt it means the page table already had been mapped in virtual memory? I dont understand what else you need to do besides writing PDE. Could you explain a bit little more? Thanks.

Junior_Djjr

This thread need an update.

Tools:
GTA3script Toolchain
MoonLoader
plugin-sdk

Tutorials:
CLEO Script Tutorial (GTA3script) by @Junior_Djjr

Probably the best tutorial on CLEO scripting, well documented, very comprehensive, well structured and easily understandable and it's suitable for every level.

Probably in 2011.
I disagree, it is not as comprehensive as it could be, and it teaches in low level (learn to program in low level?? this is masochism!). Mine has extremely simple texts but also very complete (from basic to programming to memory manipulation; including exercises to put into practice what you have learned).
But the problem is that currently only available in Portuguese, I hope that in the future it will be translated. However, using Google Translate brings good results and several ones have learned this way.

When it will be translated into english I will post it here in the GTAF.

There are also some parts that have in Zaz's that don't have in mine, for example about carrec, which are more specific things and I do in optional separate parts.

I think CLEO Script Tutorial (Sanny Builder) by @LINK/2012 is also better, but also in portuguese and less detailed. There are also some details that could be improved (he created it a long time ago)

In general, this thread has too much focus on SCM, it should show all the options and compare them for people to choose.
It is important because this thread is pinned for a long time, it's influencing many people.

Edited by Junior_Djjr

Sanmodder

hey guys... i read and learned some tutorials but i still not understand...

can you make an tutorials for making a cheat to spawn some weapons?? confused.gif

please.. sad.gif because i need it!

i just try make script like this:

CODE

//-------------MAIN---------------

thread 'VIB'

= 0

= 0

:VIB_25

wait 20

if

Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)

else_jump @VIB_25

if and

Player.Controllable($PLAYER_CHAR)

not Actor.Driving($PLAYER_ACTOR)

else_jump @VIB_25

if

0AB0: key_pressed 71

else_jump @VIB_95

= 1

= 0

:VIB_95

if and

== 1

0AB0: key_pressed 85

else_jump @VIB_131

= 2

= 0

:VIB_131

if and

== 2

0AB0: key_pressed 78

else_jump @VIB_167

= 0

jump @VIB_200

:VIB_167

if

> 5000

else_jump @VIB_25

= 0

jump @VIB_25

:VIB_200

= 0

04C4: store_coords_to from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.2

-= 2.5

+= 0.5

= 1.0

= 20.0

:VIB_276

wait 50

if

else_jump @VIB_276

if

25 >

else_jump @VIB_724

02F6: = sine // (float)

02F7: = cosine // (float)

006B: *= // (float)

006B: *= // (float)

005B: += // (float)

005B: += // (float)

wait 0

0871: init_jump_table total_jumps 12 default_jump 0 @VIB_433 jumps 0 @VIB_440 1 @VIB_466 2 @VIB_492 3 @VIB_518 4 @VIB_544 5 @VIB_570 6 @VIB_596 7 @VIB_625

:VIB_433

jump @VIB_700

:VIB_440

= Pickup.Create(#ARMOUR, 15, , , )

jump @VIB_700

:VIB_466

= Pickup.Create(#GUN_PARA, 15, , , )

jump @VIB_700

:VIB_492

= Pickup.Create(#BRASSKNUCKLE, 15, , , )

jump @VIB_700

:VIB_518

= Pickup.Create(#GUN_VIBE1, 15, , , )

jump @VIB_700

:VIB_544

= Pickup.Create(#GUN_VIBE2, 15, , , )

jump @VIB_700

:VIB_570

= Pickup.Create(#GUN_DILDO1, 15, , , )

jump @VIB_700

:VIB_596

= Pickup.Create(#GUN_DILDO2, 15, , , )

jump @VIB_700

:VIB_625

= Pickup.Create(#JETPACK, 15, , , )

jump @VIB_700

:VIB_654

= Pickup.Create(1240, 15, , , )

jump @VIB_700

:VIB_683

= Pickup.Create(1242, 15, , , )

jump @VIB_700

:VIB_700

+= 20.0

+= 1

jump @VIB_276

:VIB_724

Player.CanMove($PLAYER_CHAR) = True

= 0

= 0

:VIB_745

wait 0

if

else_jump @VIB_784

if

> 25000

else_jump @VIB_745

:VIB_784

Pickup.Destroy()

Pickup.Destroy()

Pickup.Destroy()

Pickup.Destroy()

Pickup.Destroy()

Pickup.Destroy()

Pickup.Destroy()

Pickup.Destroy()

jump @VIB_25

but when i start the game.. and try the script.. the weapons doesnt appear??

how to fix it?? confused.gif help me please

I've fixed this script for you :happy:

{$CLEO .cs}thread 'VIB':startwhile true    repeat    wait 0    until if Player.Defined(0)    if and        Player.Controllable(0)        not Actor.Driving($PLAYER_ACTOR)    then        if            0AB0:   key_pressed 71        then            break        end    endend//continue  04C4: store_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.0 0.0 [email protected] -= [email protected] += [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = 0while true     repeat     wait 0     until if Player.Defined(0)     02F6: [email protected] = sine [email protected] // (float)                                                        02F7: [email protected] = cosine [email protected] // (float)                                                      006B: [email protected] *= [email protected] // (float)                                                            006B: [email protected] *= [email protected] // (float)                                                            005B: [email protected] += [email protected] // (float)                                                            005B: [email protected] += [email protected] // (float)                                                            if [email protected] == 1                                                                        then                                                                                 [email protected] = Pickup.Create(#ARMOUR, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])                                          end                                                                                  if [email protected] == 2                                                                        then                                                                                 [email protected] = Pickup.Create(#GUN_PARA, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])                                        end                                                                                  if [email protected] == 3                                                                        then                                                                                 [email protected] = Pickup.Create(#BRASSKNUCKLE, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])                                    end                                                                                  if [email protected] == 4                                                                        then                                                                                 [email protected] = Pickup.Create(#GUN_VIBE1, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])                                      end                                                                                  if [email protected] == 5                                                                        then                                                                                 [email protected] = Pickup.Create(#GUN_VIBE2, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])                                      end                                                                                  if [email protected] == 6                                                                        then                                                                                 [email protected] = Pickup.Create(#GUN_DILDO1, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])                                     end                                                                                  if [email protected] == 7                                                                        then                                                                                 [email protected] = Pickup.Create(#GUN_DILDO2, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])                                     end                                                                                  if [email protected] == 8                                                                        then                                                                                 [email protected] = Pickup.Create(#JETPACK, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])                                        end                                                                                  if [email protected] == 9                                                                        then                                                                                 [email protected] = Pickup.Create(1240, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])                                            end                                                                                  if [email protected] == 10                                                                       then                                                                                 [email protected] = Pickup.Create(1242, 15, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected])                                            end                                                                                  [email protected] += 1                                                                           [email protected] += 20.0                                                                           if [email protected] >= 10                                                                           then                                                                     [email protected] = 0                                                                                     while if not [email protected] > 25000                                                                 wait 0                                                                                   end                                                                                      Pickup.Destroy([email protected])                                                                   Pickup.Destroy([email protected])                                                                   Pickup.Destroy([email protected])                                                                   Pickup.Destroy([email protected])                                                                  Pickup.Destroy([email protected])                                                                  Pickup.Destroy([email protected])                                                                  Pickup.Destroy([email protected])                                                                  Pickup.Destroy([email protected])                                                  goto @start                                                                  end                                                                                 end                         

AdeTim

I don't know the appropriate place to post this...

My GTA SA android version always crash.

The mission where Catalina and I is to rob a liquor store.

I'm using Infinix Zero 5, 6gb RAM,  64gb ROM,  Android 7.0.

Pls help.