stunt sessions- xbox 360

nick barton

nick barton

i hope i'm not the only one that likes doing stunts on gta because it really is good fun.

there's no tournament or anything like that. i want to set this up purely for fun. post here if you'd be interested in being in a group of stunt drivers, pilots, etc. i'm knowledgeable of a lot of cool jumps and things of that nature, so locations won't be a problem.

My gamertag- aloneandcrazy

Add me, screwing around and doing stunts will be a nice break from the monotony of Hangmans NOOSE.

SweatyPa1ms

I'm always down for some stunt jumping, count me in when you wanna do this. I've already got your gamertag ph34r.gif.

nick barton
I'm always down for some stunt jumping, count me in when you wanna do this. I've already got your gamertag ph34r.gif.

nice

SweatyPa1ms

Good games on GTA before, we'll have to do it again some time and get it recorded smile.gificon14.gif.

nick barton

i actually didn't think it would go as well as it went today. thanks to all who showed up. hope to get some videos up very soon. anyone who wants to have some fun go ahead and sign up!

Send me and invite if you see me on. I love cruising around and doing some stunts. icon14.gif

nick barton
Send me and invite if you see me on. I love cruising around and doing some stunts. icon14.gif

pretty sure you removed me. just add me again and we can whenever. there's no schedule, when i'm feeling like stunting i just message everybody and we get together.

nick barton

anyone with a video card i wanna try to make a montage during the next session. if your interested let me know.

Cult Of Personality
anyone with a video card i wanna try to make a montage during the next session. if your interested let me know.

I'm your man. icon14.gif

nick barton

I'm your man. icon14.gif

alrighty then

nick barton

happy 4th of july! i'll probably have some sessions his week. i'll make sure to post on here and send a message on xbl.

Try not to double post okay? Edit instead.

This is pretty unique by the way, not just a massive battle.

Banned, now stay the f*ck out

nick barton
Try not to double post okay? Edit instead.

This is pretty unique by the way, not just a massive battle.

if you say so

deonte72709

add me. my gamertag is deonte72709. im looking to do something other than free mode

nick barton
add me. my gamertag is deonte72709. im looking to do something other than free mode

i will. for everyone that signed up, this is still active. i'm just waiting for a day that everyone's on so we can start making a montage. feel free to post your availability, everybody.

nick barton

yesterday's session was quiet. hopefully within the next week or so we'll be able to have as good of a turnout as the first session. cheers