GTA Forum Celebrities?

kmlwin.1996

kmlwin.1996

Hello and I want to know if there is a celebrity on this forum. If he or she is there, just tell me who he/she is.

If this thread exists already, or if I am wrong, just lock this.

I Love Anna Kournikova

I think the closest we have is PatrickW. Not a celeb but he discovered the hot coffee thing. Don't know all the details.

R2ZHo4B.png

SF Giants 2010 - 2012 - 2014 World Series Champs

Meta is actually Kevin Smith, I'm almost positive from his pictures.

user posted image

Waddy.

They don't call him Waddy for nothin'.

user posted image

Could you imagine if someone like Tom Cruise was on here, and he tried to tell us who he was. Nobody would believe me I mean him

Meta is actually Kevin Smith, I'm almost positive from his pictures.

I knew it.

7FTgFLB.png

Meh he's a scientologist anyway isn't he? Doesn't he live inside the cult now?

Gabriel Agbonlahor was on forums shortly after I joined. He posted a picture of himself that was taken on his holiday to Tenerife or something in the Members Picture topic. Of course that was probably 5 members pictures topics ago...

Gabriel Agbonlahor was on forums shortly after I joined. He posted a picture of himself that was taken on his holiday to Tenerife or something in the Members Picture topic. Of course that was probably 5 members pictures topics ago...

I remember that.

38773_s.gif

Here's what I've been wondering. Let's say we had a celeb here and he 'outed' himself as to his true identity.

Would the media then scrutinise his posts and throw a bitch fit over every joke about homosexuals or Nazis? Look at how Twitter comments get reported as 'news'.

I think that admitting you were a celebrity would be a very bad thing to do if you posted on a forum. You'd have no[/] freedom to express your true opinions about anything. Celebrities are expected to be role models, but an average Joe has the freedom to be as ignorant and drunk as he damn well pleases. I don't like it, but that's the way it is.

Why would a celebrity out themselves? Places like this would be their only chance at anonymity.

vbSWr1A.gif

One guy claimed to be the guitarist for some queermo emo band but was quickly outed as simply a queermo emo 11 year old.

oVAzxRq.png

Why would a celebrity out themselves? Places like this would be their only chance at anonymity.

Because whilst anonyminity might be nice. It may be nicer to be adored, pandered to and idolised.

Ego is a big motivating factor behind the most successful people.

Because whilst anonyminity might be nice. It may be nicer to be adored, pandered to and idolised.

But they're celebrities. They can get that outside the internet without having...

actually, you might have a valid point. I see people doing those "I am A" things on reddit a lot.

oVAzxRq.png

They get enough of that outside the Internet, though. And it's not always the case. True artists care about the art, not the adulation.

vbSWr1A.gif

I think that admitting you were a celebrity would be a very bad thing to do if you posted on a forum. You'd have no[/] freedom to express your true opinions about anything. Celebrities are expected to be role models, but an average Joe has the freedom to be as ignorant and drunk as he damn well pleases. I don't like it, but that's the way it is.

Yeh those poor celebrities, they have it so hard with all their money and success and beautiful partners and friends and adoring fans. If only we had some of the hardships, we might one day understand their sufferiing.

Yeh those poor celebrities, they have it so hard with all their money and success and beautiful partners and friends and adoring fans. If only we had some of the hardships, we might one day understand their sufferiing.

They do suffer. For all their success and talent, most of the common herd resent them, resent their drive and ambition. And secretly, they want to drag down anything better than themselves to their same low, crude level.

Yes, Celebrities have success. But fame is nothing but a posioned chalice.

I'm not sure about celebrities, but I know of a celebrity kid.

I think his username is jamieleng. His dad is a music producer, well 3 songs at least.

They do suffer. For all their success and talent, most of the common herd resent them, resent their drive and ambition. And secretly, they want to drag down anything better than themselves to their same low, crude level.

Come on they don't have it too bad. You sound like some washed up celebity yourself, this isn't les dennis I'm talking to is it? But seriously people like Angelina Jolie, Johnny Dep, Beyonce, Tom Hanks etc You think they have it bad? They have people who hate them and are jealous of them, some people write nasty things about them in magazines. Boo f*cking hoo, they're some of the luckiest people on earth!

Come on they don't have it too bad. You sound like some washed up celebity yourself, this isn't les dennis I'm talking to is it? But seriously people like Angelina Jolie, Johnny Dep, Beyonce, Tom Hanks etc You think they have it bad? They have people who hate them and are jealous of them, some people write nasty things about them in magazines. Boo f*cking hoo, they're some of the luckiest people on earth!

GTA_stfu:But do you think any of these are in forums?

I guess no.

I've appeared on TV sometimes!!

sonnyBlack

There was a picture of me in a newspaper a few years back playing hacky sack if that counts. colgate.gif

If not then I guess any real celebrities probably wouldn't want to reveal themselves for reasons already stated by Typhus. Although on one forum I been to we had someone who's username was Christian Bale, he hardly ever posted though. I suppose he was too busy filming those Batman movies. rolleyes.gif

Hater alert.

These people are in the positions they are today because they worked hard for it, instead of complaining and hating on successful people.

Anyone can do it.

FIOszpJ.gif