Which CLEO to use?

rocketalypse

rocketalypse

Which CLEO version should I use, CLEO3 or CLEO4?

Some say that CLEO4 works on latest DYOM version but on earlier it didn't so I'm a little bit confused.

COMPUTER LANGUAGES LOVER

Currently learning Javascript

Learned HTML, CSS, CSS3

rocketalypse

CLEO 3. but i somehow can use CLEO 4

I tried to use CLEO4 but it crashes when I want an actor to walk.

Do you have a same problem?

COMPUTER LANGUAGES LOVER

Learned HTML, CSS, CSS3

GTAIndonesia
CLEO 3. but i somehow can use CLEO 4

I tried to use CLEO4 but it crashes when I want an actor to walk.

Do you have a same problem?

om not encouraging you to use CLEO4, use cleo3

Reborn as Prince Gumball

No no no.. don't use CLEO3! Dyom 6.X is designed for CLEO 4! It works best with CLEO 4. If you getting crashes/problems- it's either your pc's or your GTA's problem.. Everything works fine for me and it yet had NEVER crashed...

rocketalypse
No no no.. don't use CLEO3! Dyom 6.X is designed for CLEO 4! It works best with CLEO 4. If you getting crashes/problems- it's either your pc's or your GTA's problem.. Everything works fine for me and it yet had NEVER crashed...

When I'm using CLEO4 for DYOM 6.1 and want an actor to walk (2 route points), my game crashes. When I use CLEO3 and want an actor to walk (2 route points), everything is fine.

COMPUTER LANGUAGES LOVER

Learned HTML, CSS, CSS3

When I'm using CLEO4 for DYOM 6.1 and want an actor to walk (2 route points), my game crashes. When I use CLEO3 and want an actor to walk (2 route points), everything is fine.

DO NOT use 6.1. It is unstable and crashes with any CLEO

Doublepulse

A question I have though, if a person who has 6.1 and decides in his mission to use a 6.1 feature like (jump forward animation, reward after mission), would it crash if another person plays his mission using 6.0?

I personally never had too many problems, but I might reinstall 6.0 maybe 6.1 causes the game to crash in between missions.

I do not think the version of CLEO really effects that much though. Maybe I will try it and compare.

A question I have though, if a person who has 6.1 and decides in his mission to use a 6.1 feature like (jump forward animation, reward after mission), would it crash if another person plays his mission using 6.0?

I personally never had too many problems, but I might reinstall 6.0 maybe 6.1 causes the game to crash in between missions.

I do not think the version of CLEO really effects that much though. Maybe I will try it and compare.

I dont know.. Haven't ever tested that

I tried to play Hard Boiled with 6.0. It skipped to the outro mission after the intro mission.