Weapon Pickup Locations

RanxeroX

There are a couple weapon pickups that I can't seem to find even though I've looked at several maps and have spent a few hours looking...

The first is the RPG that's supposed to be somewhere on the construction site at the south end of Algonquin. I've combed this area at every level and haven't been able to find it. Can someone please provide a description and/or screenshot of it's location?

The second is a PSG1 pickup that's in the Port Tudor area of Alderney. Again, I've looked seemingly everywhere and, in this case, instead of the gun I found grenades. They were on an upper walkway inside the building where the gun is supposed to be, according to maps I've looked at.

Seeing as how I've got the 1.07 patch installed, I'm wondering if maybe some of the weapons have been moved because of the patch. Is this the case? Has anyone else encountered this? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!

zmoonchild

The first is the RPG that's supposed to be somewhere on the construction site at the south end of Algonquin. I've combed this area at every level and haven't been able to find it. Can someone please provide a description and/or screenshot of it's location?
The RPG in southern Algonquin can only be obtained by boat (or helicopter if you’re lucky)

Here it is:

The second is a PSG1 pickup that's in the Port Tudor area of Alderney. Again, I've looked seemingly everywhere and, in this case, instead of the gun I found grenades. They were on an upper walkway inside the building where the gun is supposed to be, according to maps I've looked at.
I’ve seen the Combat Sniper Rifle in Port Tudor listed on maps, but I think it’s mission specific. There are 2 other Combat Sniper Rifles located in different areas of Alderney though.

Seeing as how I've got the 1.07 patch installed, I'm wondering if maybe some of the weapons have been moved because of the patch. Is this the case?
The patch shouldn’t affect weapon locations; there was no indication of this in the patch descriptions.

Thanks a bunch for your informative reply! I'll have a look at the RPG video right after I'm done this message... I was basically asking about it just to clear things up about whether these maps were out to lunch or what. Seeing as how Niko can only carry a handful of ammo for it anyway, it's no big deal and I can easily get it elsewhere.

As for the PSG1 in Port Tudor, I think it's pretty foolish on the part of anyone to include a weapon that could only be accessed during a mission. I wasted quite a bit of time looking for that pickup!

I'd have to agree with what you said about the patch not affecting pickup locations. You'd think Rockstar would mention something like that.

Thanx again and I'll put those mysteries to bed! smile.gif