Summer Madness!

Mister Pink

Chinatown Wars
Holy sh*t golf land sunsplash  icon14.gif.

You from Sacramento?

Modesto, 2 hrs from Sacramento

Oh ok so like 3 hours from me then. Still one of the closer forumers to me.

You go to pismo a lot? It's an every summer thing for me. icon14.gif

Yeah I go every month now for a day at a time.

if only I won the lottery...

But yeah it's pretty nice to see another forumer who lives close to me, maybe we've crossed paths before, and never really knew it?

Ummm.....I might be going to live with my Abuela in Amarillo....been there about a dozen times.

user posted image

el1e0jer0qpyjd2fg.jpg

user posted image

Well I'll be going to Soundwave Revolution soon to mainly see P!ATD but I will also be seeing All Time Low, Sum 41, The Used, Thursday, Versa Emerge and Attack! Attack!

user posted image

Wow, that looks awesome!

I'm flying out to Seattle July 8th to visit my gf.  I've never been there so I'm excited to see the scenery of the Northwest as well as the sights of the city

The Seattle Area is beautifully green... The traffic is a bit meh... better than NYC's and LA's by a mile but still crappy compared to smaller cities in the area like Spokane, Washington or Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

Still a great city... IDK if the MLS is playing but if they are i'd suggest checking them at Qwest Field CenturyLink Field. Place is INSANELY loud.

Yes the Seattle area is 100% beautiful I speak from experience I used to live there and I go back frequently to see family, anyone who has a reason to go there or is looking for a good place to vacation I suggest going there allot to do, and a nice place.

Anyhow I my self this summer am not going to anything real big, just the obligatory party or to, and this coming Monday (4th of July) I'm going up to this lake near where a live to see the fire works a place called Wallowa lake in Oregon, the lakes huge and there's a lot to do there, Go-karts, minurature golf, etc. so I plan on haveing fun and maybe drink a bit that night who knows.

I also have my Mom's wedding this summer to, besides that not much else.

Mandatory 6 months of army training starts in a week.

HAPPY HAPPY SUMMER TIME!.

Was planning to go to Oktoberfest in Germany with my mates but we are all skint, oh well, 18 next year and we're gonna go get smashed

Nothing much yet, been to a few get togethers, a few parties and am heading back off to Italy for a month or so aswell, it's always a rave there in some form or another, Love it!

Summer madness=warm beer on the beach through the night because this is how dark it gets where I live. Loving it.

user posted image

• 4 weeks later...
Mister Pink
I already went on my vacation in May to Europe. I ventured around the cities of Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Lyon, Geneva, Zurich, Milan, Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice, Ljubljana, Zagreb, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Krakow and Warsaw. It was a tight and somewhat fast-paced 26 days, but I sure as hell enjoyed it.

I'm also going to St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador (East Coast of Canada) for a physics conference next month to present a poster. Newfoundland and Labrador is the only Canadian province I haven't been to yet, so on my free time from the conference, I'll probably explore St. John's a little bit.

Sounds like one hell of a trip. Some friends do this sort of trip but I'm mad on cramming 10 places in to one trip. I'll do it maybe once but so far, my girlfriend and I have been only been able to afford to go on week long holidays. We like citiy trips as that's where it's all happening (we love going out at night). We went to Lisbon last year for it's nightlife and closeness to nice beaches so we hot best of both.

So, we have our accomatdation booked for Barcelona and Tomatina now. Can't wait! One month away and I've feck-all money!! suicidal.gif

I havent really got any plans at the moment for this summer, was suspended from my job last month and could be facing the sack so i have to take it easy on my money suicidal.gif

Which sucks as me and my mates are booking a holiday next week!

Still if it eventually gets hot here in London (Like it is today) then ill just lay out in the garden and take in some rays cool.gif

How fun.

Edited by tms_junk

SIG-2.jpg

Punk-in-Drublic

'm going to Rebellion Festival on Wednesday, the festival starts on Thursday but i'm going to a warm up gig the night before. It's going to be a messy drug and alcohol fueled 5 days, I cannot wait.

user posted image

Heres a little video collaboration from last year:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm off to Barcelona now. Then on to this biggrin.gif