Cheapest Custom PC?

Slingaa

Can someone find me the cheapest PC build ever (including a graphics card and wireless card). I'm thinking of building a PC, but I don't want to jump into a £500 or so build with absolutely no knowledge of PC building.

Thanks.

A £500 PC is going to be the same as a £250 PC, and it's pretty hard to mess it up. Have a look at this guide. Hopefully that will give you a better idea of what to do.

OverTheBelow

Can someone find me the cheapest PC build ever (including a graphics card and wireless card). I'm thinking of building a PC, but I don't want to jump into a £500 or so build with absolutely no knowledge of PC building.

Thanks.

I have a very good suggestion that'll only cost £456.42 inc VAT:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/syscon_int.p...rodid=FS-283-OK

A little customisation is needed to make it worthwhile. Change the Processor to the AMD Phenom II X4 640 3.00ghz (or the next one down for £3 extra!) and the graphics card to GTX 460 OC.

Unfortunately it looks like you'll have to buy the wireless card separately, but they're real easy to put in. If even that sounds too intimidating just get a USB wireless adapter like I have. wink.gif As a result, you'll get an extremely affordable prebuilt PC that will also max out most of today's games at 1080p 30fps+. Who said PC gaming costed a fortune? tounge.gif

Edited by OverTheBelow

DU8afL0.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm seriously just looking for the cheapest PC possible. Anyone have any suggestions?

OverTheBelow

Man, they don't come built much cheaper than what I posted. Go ahead and customise the graphics card to something less powerful, and get a dual core. Will equal less than £400, I could get a graphics card alone for that amount of money.

Edited by OverTheBelow

DU8afL0.jpg

Sounds like you're wanting to create a PC for as cheap as possible as part of some sort of personal experiment. Trust me, I've thought about doing it before. tounge.gif

I wonder if it's possible to build a PC for £100. Hmm...

user posted image

Sounds like you're wanting to create a PC for as cheap as possible as part of some sort of personal experiment. Trust me, I've thought about doing it before. tounge.gif

I wonder if it's possible to build a PC for £100. Hmm...

I saw an article for a PC for under £150, but some of the items have been discontinued and I'm not sure what to replace them with.