RECRUTIMENT BANNER REQUEST

glenn tha killer

glenn tha killer

Hello everyone, me and my clan are looking for a banner for recrutiment we would also like a logo if you are interested in this work could you please reply.

user posted image

I'm not actually doing any requests, but it's usually good if you say what you're after in your first post. If anyone then wishes to fulfil your request, they can reply with what they've come up with..

d653p.png

Yeah, It'd probably be cool if you told us what you would like done mercie_blink.gificon14.gif

• 4 weeks later...
glenn tha killer

ok we are running it from gta forums also we are a militia we have 3 active squads wolf pack the marines then rapter pack the sec ops and hawk pack the pilots we need them to fit in as our signature

user posted image

ok we are running it from gta forums also we are a militia we have 3 active squads wolf pack the marines then rapter pack the sec ops and hawk pack the pilots we need them to fit in as our signature

Woah, Nice bump, But thank's for telling us.

is there a main gang name? may help!

glenn tha killer

were called freedoms uncommon militia but sane members call it fucm

user posted image

glenn tha killer

sorry lads i left it but i could do with an ivanov family one for me alone it wouldnt take long

user posted image