What bugs you in GTA IV multiplayer?

flotwig

• When in a deathmatch, some players waste precious minutes swimming to the mainland for an Annihilator which they then proceed to crash in the deathmatch zone
  • For some reason, lots of good vehicles do not appear in multiplayer: Hummers, Comets, etc.
  • Lack of enterable buildings. Combat and all is limited when there are only ~50 buildings of sufficent size for a fight
  • Elite helicopter pilots who use their skills to make everybody ragequit.
What do you dislike about GTA IV multiplayer?

It isnt the getting killed part, I do not mind that. It is GTA, after all. I dislike it when players continually kill the same people at spawn points using Buzzards and things like that.

Hates

Glitchers

French players, most KSA players too

Inactive hosts

Stupid Noobs (the kind that jump out of cars on fire right behind you drive on to a health pack, or those that enjoy pressing their horn to say get in my car constantly)

Cheap tactics

Quitters

Turbo players

Lack of mute in lobbies

Reduction of settings available

Loves

Competetive and balanced games

Random scenarios

Shooting people out of vehicles with a sniper

Good noobs

Fair players, the sort that bump your vehicle back on its wheels if you tip it smile.gif

7cg1vNw.png

I hate:

•Turbo users;

•Hosts that prefer making a sandwich instead of starting game;

•people that cant get a lose;

•noob pilots (they just crash and die);

•rank 10 assholes (they think they are the best players of world);

•people that say that you are laggy while are they that have a crappy connection;

•The noobs (the majority of multiplayer);

•people who hate the pro-heli users (is there a rule that say that using heli properly is wrong?);

•Glitchers;

I love:

•people who can pwn you badly in a game;

•people who act friendly in free modes;

•good partners in TDMs;

•Variety speaking about how you act in a game (not just the same boring thing);

•Your friends;

•people who hate the pro-heli users (is there a rule that say that using heli properly is wrong?);

no, problem is, most are pro-heli abusers.

Pilots learn to master the heli, and then use it to rain death on near defenseless ground players.

theres no such thing as a pro heli pilot anymore lol. just shoot them in the head and they die. terrible.

only thing I hate is people complaining about a video game.

theres no such thing as a pro heli pilot anymore lol. just shoot them in the head and they die. terrible.

maybe you should join the Air / Ground war event, and shoot those heli pilots in the head wink.gif

7cg1vNw.png

Legacy-666_

without all the hate things this game would be pretty boring. I mean nothing feels as good as destroying someone who is doing one of these hate things. downing a pilot with the sniper rifle, glitching underground and killing the guy hiding in the hanger glitch etc etc.

The only thing that bugs me is when my kids want to play lol oh and people who use the word noob. I mean werent we all "noobs" when we 1st started playing?

When nobody is playing Turf War, Team Car Jack City, and Team Mafia Work on 360 so I can get the "Taking It For The Team" achievement! confused.gifmad.gif

Just add me in psn... i would take some kills on you cool.gif

This if you wont send hate messages huh?

When nobody is playing Turf War, Team Car Jack City, and Team Mafia Work on 360 so I can get the "Taking It For The Team" achievement! confused.gifmad.gif

I would do them with you. When?

KidPhenomenal

i was wondering is it like a thing for level 10 douche bags to kill you or f*ck up the game during hangmans noose?

CanadianVagrant
i was wondering is it like a thing for level 10 douche bags to kill you or f*ck up the game during hangmans noose?

Like you wouldn't believe.

nothing better than encountering a griefer, when they come up against someone thats a better player they sure do like to quit the game or send you pm's moaning.

7cg1vNw.png

AUTOAIM

Countered by preferences! I haven't unwillingly played an auto-aim match ever since the introduction of said feature icon14.gif

AUTOAIM

Countered by preferences! I haven't unwillingly played an auto-aim match ever since the introduction of said feature icon14.gif

sometimes though, just to find a game autoaim games are the only ones existing... I've avoided playing it for a long time, but its weird you still see the same idiots playing it, you would think by now they would of mastered how to shoot without it !

7cg1vNw.png

Spawnkillers. I always quit if I get killed twice in a row by the same dude in the same place. Doesn't matter now tho, I don't play this game online anymore.

Are you too weak to take a revenge? sly.gif

Glad you dont know...

Its a player that uses a turbo controller that acts more responsible and faster than a standard one.Its used by fa**ots.

Glad you dont know...

Its a player that uses a turbo controller that acts more responsible and faster than a standard one.Its used by fa**ots.

Who needs to shell out cash for a turbo controller when you can just press buttons fast?

Spawnkillers. I always quit if I get killed twice in a row by the same dude in the same place. Doesn't matter now tho, I don't play this game online anymore.

Are you too weak to take a revenge? sly.gif

No, but I'd rather get my revenge on the racetrack even though I do decently in no-AA games smile.gif

It isnt the getting killed part, I do not mind that. It is GTA, after all. I dislike it when players continually kill the same people at spawn points using Buzzards and things like that.

What's a buzzard ?

What's a buzzard ?

It is a helicopter in TBoGT that comes equipped with miniguns and automatic rockets.

There's nothing worse than Heli-trolls. They sit up there in their helicopters, rotating around people while shooting at them, knowing those players cannot defend themselves. It's pathetic and cowardly. They need to get a life! dozingoff.gif

G1T

So why dont you all learn how to pilot well and destroy them with the heli guns,not the bladding tail off style becuse anybody who can pilot well can defend themselves from these kind of people... and the bladder fail themselves crashing on the sea so seeing the situation i kill the defenseless players smile.gif

Would you take revenge on me,or just kick me like others that cant get a lose?

Dont like to get pwned?! wow.gif

So you are saying you go into Free Roam and do not want to be challenged, so you repeatedly kill players who cannot defend themselves?

Dislike

- Kids that will lay on their horn because they want you to get in their car.[ All the more reason to shoot them lol.]

-People who get in cars and drive away to another island while in TDM or DM.

- Doesn't anyone play carjack city, turf war, or Mafia work anymore?

- Host who think it's ok to run to the store with a full lobby of people in front of them.

- People who have their TV volume maxed out.

- Little kids who play GTAIV. Let's face it, if your not 13 and up, you shouldn't be playing it.

- Modders. They completely ruined TBoGT in my eyes.

- Turbos

- NEWB pilots who can't use the mounts so they nose dive you into the pavement.

- Kids who team kill especially in Bomb the base and deal breaker.

- People who don't stop arguing with each other.

Everything that wasn't listed above biggrin.gif