problem even worse

name2

This is a common issue among users that install vehicle mods into their game.

This is easily fixable.

What you'll need to do is if you have parked a car into one of your save slots and then gone and changed the vehicles model, you'll need to change it back to the default vehicle, remove it from your car space and then re-save the game. It won't take long to do at all.

If you don't have any vehicle mods installed and you are still getting this error, it's most likely the cause of going onto MP where someone else is using vehicle mods and is crashing your game. That being said there is nothing you can do about those people in Multiplayer other than join another game and hope no one is using any vehicle mods.

I hope this helps.

it still says the error even though i got rid of the mods and did that but its when i put on a cheat like health cheat it does that

Try putting in a different save game. I have the same problem all the time, I change the save game, and it fixes it everytime.

I have a stock game with one save (no vehicles parked out front, and two vehicle mods installed) and get this error alot

I normally only play online when my friend gets online, and it only happens when he's in the game. (and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any

vehicles parked out front of his safe house as well)

Your game may be getting screwed up if your friend has or is using any modded cars in his game. You should also try to download a new save game. But remember to back up your old one if you don't want to lose any save data.

I'm not worried about save data, cause its a new game, I haven't even gone to meet roman after he first picks you up lol.

Does anyone have a safegame with absolutely ZERO cars parked in their safehouses? This bug is ridiculous on mine.

Does anyone have a safegame with absolutely ZERO cars parked in their safehouses? This bug is ridiculous on mine.

Here is a 100% savegame with no cars parked in the parking spots outside of safe houses:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OMVDS7UI

Not my savefile, a downloaded one - Though I did save it with simpletrainer on so if it gives anyone problems let me know.

Edited by sJay420