Catalina As Main Character In GTAV

GTAIsTotallyRad

GTAIsTotallyRad

First of all I see how there are a hundred mods here and all of you love abusing your power and locking threads, and just saying "HURR THARS A WISHLIST DURRR."

This has nothing to do with that wishlist and if you lock this, you will only prove me right about you.

In this thread I ask a simple question:

How will you react if Catalina is the main character in GTAV.

I know many of you will point out that the supposed GTAIII era is ended. I counter that train of thought by saying that Rockstar owns all of this and they can use any characters however they see fit.

Now there can be no question that Catalina is a tough bitch. She doesn't take crap from anyone, no matter the circumstances. She'd be a perfect GTA main character, she is ruthless and brutal, and she doesn't care what it takes to get the job done. She has dominated Claude Speed and C.J. Johnson like they were little boys.

I think she will be the main character in GTAV. You can lock this thread if you want, but when GTAV is announced and she is the main character, you will all be eating crow.

So, would you hate it if you had to play the next GTA as a woman? Would you hate it if you had to be Catalina?

And female gamers, would you enjoy being Catalina? She's braver than most, tough as nails and determined to carve out her own destiny.

I think she'd be a great character. And I remind you, GTA has done white males, a black male, a foreign male, a gay male, etc... all that truly remains is a female lead protagonist.

Catalina WILL be the next GTA anti-hero. I know she will.

Will you enjoy the game the same way, or will you never be able to accept a female GTA lead character?

P.S. if you lock this thread and redirect to the wishlist thread, you're a jackass who can't read.

Kwandilibro

Lmao.

Besides the fact that it's not going to happen, the III era is not only over, but isn't she also dead?

Huh I didn't know the mods had a norwegian accent. Anyways It's not going to happen, she would be a terrible protag, plus you know she is kinda a little bit dead. And we haven't had a gay protagonist so what you on about. I'm looking forward to that crow, I hear it goes nice with rice and ketchup.

Edited by GTA_stu

GTAIsTotallyRad

Just because she is dead doesn't mean she couldn't have a story about her when she was alive.

Are you all so dense?

As for Gay Tony you are right he isn't the protag but still, closer than a female protag, right?

I think she's next. She's too important to the franchise not to have her own story.

Before moving my cursor to ''lock'', I took my time to read this. First of all, there's no need to be an asshole and insult us. I agree, this has nothing to do with the wish list but there are protagonist topics already. Locked.