W.I.P-2pac amaru shakur

Cautious

let's get back on topic, children.

Sorry for this piece of offtopic, Moonshield, but i gotta say this.

As you see Dardan, u steal mods, and also.

This is the MOD SHOWROOM and it is not the Mod ReleaseRoom.

NO I am still working on this mod right now so relax. Actually, do you only want me to finish and release this mod so you or people like you can steal it and claim it as your own?..............this is what pisses me of about moding people like you, should be banned in my opinion

NO I am still working on this mod right now so relax. Actually, do you only want me to finish and release this mod so you or people like you can steal it and claim it as your own?..............this is what pisses me of about moding people like you, should be banned in my opinion

First of i dont mod my friend wink.gif Second i dont need mods or etc ... and third i just hate people who make other people hope and then they dont release .. if u dont want release put it on [sHOW] and not on [WIP] And really belive me i dont need to steal mods and claim it to my own i dont play gta sa anyway wink.gif

W.I.P stands for work in progress, so i think i have good reason to have it........because this is a work in progress" why should we do that, just because you said! i don't think so

W.I.P stands for work in progress, so i think i have good reason to have it........because this is a work in progress" why should we do that, just because you said! i don't think so

Hey Scar listen. I dont am a child anymore u know. I take it likes a man. Iam sorry for the things i say. I dont catch a good day. So lets stop to "fight" eachother and finished ur work wink.gif Doesnt matter how many time u need.

• 1 year later...

Been working harder on this, heres the latest update.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by scarface2k_gtasa
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Seems like its dead. I'll lock it for now. If the OP has anything to show he can PM me and I'll unlock it.