is there any way to search

ha! ha! ha!

ha! ha! ha!

the title says all...I want to find a member by searching nation...how?

the reason why I want to perform this kinds of search is that I saw a project which titled "gta israel" the other day so I want to see what's happening. but now I can't find it. I don't even know his nick name. the only thing I'm sure that he is from israel. so I try to find it out. tell me how or give me the link.

You are not able to search an user by the nation. Plus, only because he created a topic called "GTA Israel", doesn't mean that he actually lives there.

Anyway, if you don't know how to search, then look at this little guide about how to search.

I've done already the work for you, and found out this topic created by Ronen_Moses. I hope this is what you've been looking for.

Dead (Retired)

ha! ha! ha!

You are not able to search an user by the nation. Plus, only because he created a topic called "GTA Israel", doesn't mean that he actually lives there.

Anyway, if you don't know how to search, then look at this little guide about how to search.

I've done already the work for you, and found out this topic created by Ronen_Moses. I hope this is what you've been looking for.

thanks for your help. how about adding the feature?

one thing I like the most about gta forums is that it is world-wide. that means I can practice my english naturally. I want to know how many people play GTA in each country. smile.gif

Other than being just a fun fact, having such feature won't add any value to the forums. There are certain sites that will tell you where majority of the visitors originate from.

Example:

user posted image