Most effective police force?

Peter13

Hello all you GTA fans. I have been wondering something, which police force since GTA 3 onwards was the hardest to get rid of. On that same note, which was the easiest? I want all of the GTA community involved since I want to get the clearest answer. If your wondering why I am doing this, it is because of my own interest and the fact that I bet $5 on it. Come on GTA, jack someone's car, go to the nearest TW@ and write your answer up!

vertical limit

The army in SA.

The regular police is easy.

hardest GTA III (suicide cops)

easiest GTA IV (but not in 6 stars)

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

As long as you didn't go above two stars the cops in San Andreas weren't that hard.

GTAIII Cops pissed me off so much...They could get to the point where there was simply no way to move your car.

Banned, now stay the f*ck out

@BabeRuth no it's not.

I honestly can't say which is the hardest, they all seemed so similar in the III era, maybe GTA III was hardest. IV were the easiest though because of the improved wanted system. Actually I can't remember but couldn't you just drive into a pay 'n' spray in the III era even if a cop car was 2 meters away from you and lose them like that? If so then maybe the IV cops were hardest because at least it actually took effort when you got to 4 stars or higher.

The Army in SA pissed me off big time.

NOOSE. Because it's harder to die in IV. You're f*cked when they use their armored trucks as cover.

In VC and SA we had miniguns, flamethrowers and other stuff. Of course it's easy killing off the police force if you have all those sh*t.

Thanks guys for your input and please put more information if you have any. If anyone is confused with what I am asking I am comparing the city police, not the game as a whole. So basically Liberty City (III), Vice City, Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, Rural Police, and Liberty City (IV). If you have any questions as to why I am doing this or are confused at what I'm asking, just ask. Thank you guys, and keep it up!

Kwandilibro

LC police in IV were unnecessarily ridiculous, and they responded unusually fast. How is it possible that the second I shoot a cop, here comes a chopper? Now granted, you could theoretically duck off into the subway and lose them, but still. That's some nasty ass response time. SA cops, they weren't too bad.

I just noticed while playing VCS today (yeah, I still have it) that sometimes at night, the cops don't even respond. You could throw a grenade at the bikers and get two stars, and walk freely until they show up in the morning. Hell, you could even shoot up a cop or two, they'll never find out. I also shot an NPC and a cop after defending one of my businesses, and nothing happened? Seems like the opposite of LC.

I know there has not been interest in this topic for the last couple of days. Please respond now. I am going to see if I get the $5 on Saturday and it is based on this post. Please, to the entire GTA community, no GTA nation, tell me which police force was the best at catching you and which was the worst. Also, if there were for particular crimes, please specify them. I am doing this on a city by city basis, not on a game by game basis. Please, I am forever grateful to the person who responds with a very detailed reply. If you need me to give you a favour, I might even do it, but I need a detailed response by this Saturday. I am sorry if this sounds long-winded or desperate. Thank you for all the replies this far and I am not trying to bias the response. So please if you look two seconds at this post, write me a reply, and I will thank you with all my heart!

The most dangerous police is the police of GTA III and the most idiot is the police of GTA IV!!

I thank you cidamelo for your contribution. The problem is though that I need a city-by-city- analysis of the police. I understand that this is difficult, given that I need this in less than 24 hours. I am eternally grateful for the contributions so far but I need more of an analysis of the different cities. Thank you so far, and please contribute!

Kwandilibro
I need this in less than 24 hours.

What exactly are you trying to do?

The story is that I bet someone $5 over which Gta city had the hardest police force. I said that by Saturday they would see that my city had the best, most effective police force. They said that I would need some sort of city-by-city report onh which city had the hardest to escape, ram you out of town, kill you on the spot, police force. Then I though that this forum would be the perfect place to post a question like this. So then about a week ago I posted this question, and though I have good responses, most will only compare the games, or say the city but not compare it to others. I need this information, in great detail, by tomorrow at 5:00 EST to receive my money. I don't care if I lose the bet, but I don't want to lose for not having enough information!

The story is that I bet someone $5 over which Gta city had the hardest police force. I said that by Saturday they would see that my city had the best, most effective police force. They said that I would need some sort of city-by-city report onh which city had the hardest to escape, ram you out of town, kill you on the spot, police force. Then I though that this forum would be the perfect place to post a question like this. So then about a week ago I posted this question, and though I have good responses, most will only compare the games, or say the city but not compare it to others. I need this information, in great detail, by tomorrow at 5:00 EST to receive my money. I don't care if I lose the bet, but I don't want to lose for not having enough information!

GTA III Cops will often slam your vehicle - GTA IV cops rarely do

GTA III Cops can kill you quickly because you have less health and it's harder to select who to targer- These problems are absent in IV, rendering it much easier

If you piss off the San Andreas cops too much the military comes after you - Piss off IV cops too much the much easier NOOSE comes after you

San Andreas PD can be easily targeted - III Cops and VC Cops can't due to the poor targeting system

GTA IV NOOSE has body armor - To my knowledge the other PDs don't

------

I would say III has the most effective police force.

Thank you so much for you contribution Sam998! There is only one thing I need to say. What I need the specific city that has the police force from, not the era, not the game, but the city. You can say Liberty City and then the era for example. Also for example, if you believe that San Andreas State had the hardest police, please specify the city, not the game. Thank you so much, and please, GTA community, make more contributions!

Thank you so much for you contribution Sam998! There is only one thing I need to say. What I need the specific city that has the police force from, not the era, not the game, but the city. You can say Liberty City and then the era for example. Also for example, if you believe that San Andreas State had the hardest police, please specify the city, not the game. Thank you so much, and please, GTA community, make more contributions!

Well IV and III are both in Liberty City, so they aren't really comparable. San Andreas is basically in between the two in my opinion unless you start getting into crazy sh*t. I found Vice City to be basically the same as III, so if I had to go with all the games in a specific place I guess Vice City. That being said I haven't played Vice City Stories confused.gif

Thank you. So far people either find Liberty City (III) or Vice City the hardest police force to get around. I wish more people joined the discussion so I could get a clear view of the hardest police force.

Thank you. So far people either find Liberty City (III) or Vice City the hardest police force to get around. I wish more people joined the discussion so I could get a clear view of the hardest police force.

Surely my view is much more important than all of them? Eh, whatever. Glad I helped.

Also it's worth noting Liberty City isn't just IV and III it's in-

1, GTA Advance, GTA III, Liberty City Stories, IV, TBoGT, and TLAD. So I wouldn't classify it by place.

I know, but under the terms of the bet, we are classifying eras as different cities. So people might say that Liberty City in GTA III is harder than in LCS, thats one era. If people say that it is harder in GTA IV, thats a different era so I would go saying Liberty City (IV) is the hardest game. Thats how it works in the bet at least.

In my opinion, the FBI and the Army in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas are the most effective when it comes to law enforcement in the Grand Theft Auto series as they are accurate when it comes to them shooting at the player which means that with their weapons, can kill the player within 5 or less seconds. The Army in Grand Theft Auto 2 is also rather effective as they literally mob you when you hit six wanted levels.

RE9mJnf.png

I know this might be a little bit dumb sounding, but do you think there is a city within San Andreas that had police that would be more effective. As I said, I am going on a city-by-city basis, so any advice for a particular city? Also, thank you for your contribution!

I know this might be a little bit dumb sounding, but do you think there is a city within San Andreas that had police that would be more effective. As I said, I am going on a city-by-city basis, so any advice for a particular city? Also, thank you for your contribution!

Don't break it up any more. Your bet is already flawed.

I don't want to, but maybe one of the people who bet, guessed a city in San Andreas. I know that one person for the bet might have been against it, but just saying they allowed the other person to do this (wink, wink).

I don't want to, but maybe one of the people who bet, guessed a city in San Andreas. I know that one person for the bet might have been against it, but just saying they allowed the other person to do this (wink, wink).

All of the police forces in San Andreas are the same except for dialogue.

I know, but maybe some loose brained person put a city in San Andreas instead of the game. I am sorry, but maybe the other person accepted it thinking he was wrong. I am trying to be clear without biasing the forum.

I know, but maybe some loose brained person put a city in San Andreas instead of the game. I am sorry, but maybe the other person accepted it thinking he was wrong. I am trying to be clear without biasing the forum.

You're pretty clearly biasing the forum...

If you really want to continue this conversation PM me but I recommend this topic be locked because it's so off topic due to your bet.