San Andreas for Vita and Hawaii for V?

AndreaXCII

Aha that would be possible!

But obvious fake is obvious fake.

I can't name my source...

That's because you don't have one.

Finn 7 five 11

I don’t want to name my source, but I can confirm that Rockstars “Project Rush” is not GTA V. It’s San Andreas for the NGP (PS Vita). Of course its not the original SA it will have its own story etc.

GTA V will according to the newest rumors be set in Hawaii.

The Name of the location will be “Ohana City”. Map size will be 26-27 square miles.

"I don’t want to name my source"

/i can't name my source because there isn't one.

26-27 sq miles seems a little far fetched for a GTA, unless it was like RDR with like no large textures.

Also i have never heard of this website, for all i know it was made up 10minutes ago. (obviously it wasn't)

Edit: i was just beaten.

i partially agree with the lack of source, lack of truth point of view but at the same time i think if i had inside info and wanted to share it i wouldnt name my source wither for fear of burning bridges

hopefully we will see the truth soon but id be VERY disappointed if it were true, give Vita Hawaii, i want San Andreas on PS3/PC/XBOX

its really a tough call, but then again with that posters possible "hint" it could be Hawaii with the Volcano poster and how they have that Liberty City, its over poster with the rip out and the volcano behind it where it should say the next place

im reading to much into things perhaps but i thought id share my find for anyone who is interested

Edited by AndreaXCII

I also think Hawai is quite good candidate for the location if you think back to that poster, just like Andrea says.

Sorry this will be locked soon because the admins dont like when someone says anything thats not about weapons and cars and multiplayer

GamerShotgun

Not really. They only lock duplicated and/or senselessly stupid topics, so don't be negative.

i have seen a number of rumours for Hawaii. And i think it would be a pretty cool place, Hawaii five-0 anyone??

Hmm it could be real, I can see it being real by referring it too that Liberty City its over, Next stop, Showing a Volcano and mentioning seagulls i think?

Here is the link if anybody doesnt know.

I can see how Hawaii matches it,

Overall good find icon14.gif

MiamiVice1984

Im sure Rockstar will release a GTA for the PS-Vita no doubt. But i dont think Hawaii will work for GTA V they could really just make it in Vice city ( Miami ) then.

Edited by MiamiVice1984

Seems like it could be possible, but I don't believe this tbh. The map seems exactly like just cause and why would the game be named after 1 city? Hawaii is a big archipelago made up of different islands and cities. It'd be like naming it Los Santos instead of San Andreas.

CubA_iLL_BrothA
Im sure Rockstar will release a GTA for the PS-Vita no doubt. But i dont think Hawaii will work for GTA V they could really just make it in Vice city ( Miami ) then.

So right about that. This is old news. Thought this was fake since they didn't show up on E3 to confirm this

Seems like it could be possible, but I don't believe this tbh. The map seems exactly like just cause and why would the game be named after 1 city? Hawaii is a big archipelago made up of different islands and cities. It'd be like naming it Los Santos instead of San Andreas.

well it could be a working title subject to change or maybe they are making Hawaii's GTA counter-part Ohana City and then having island names within the city? i dont know, i dont really believe the hawaii part, because frankly i dont like it as ive said numerous times but the SA for Vita sounds right, even if it doesnt turn out to be SA just a GTA game for it and that could be another factor for the length between games is cause they wanna do two big announcements at once and really cash in and the fact that it may just be quite the large scale game, i think it will be now that they successfully found a way to be able to have large sized games for XBOX why the heck not use it even if it does require multiple discs

It's very doubtful because there are also rumers that it will be set in either Liberty or Vice and if you don't beleave me Look on Wikipedia

So you've seen on Wikipedia that GTA Next would be set in Liberty City... AGAIN...

Surely if this was true, it'd be the other way round - Hawaii for Vita, LA for the bigger machines? I can see a sequence of small islands with a lower population/building density being ideal for the handheld, whereas the depth of California is going to demand a lot of fleshing out and a more powerful computer to represent it.

So you've seen on Wikipedia that GTA Next would be set in Liberty City... AGAIN...

Let me fix that to:

So you've seen on WIKIPEDIA that GTA Next would be set in Liberty City... again...

Billy... seriously, believing wikipedia down to the letter is as believing that I tell you you'll get a moneytree in your garden if you put a 5 dollar bill in the ground.

1st gtaROCKER

R* are definitely working on a game for PS Vita, and it may be a GTA.

There is also strong evidence to support a move to SA. Post links in a bit after I've found the page.

*Official GTAFNS Forums Member*

.:See Official Topic for the Link:.

.:PM me for details:.

AdnreaXCII - I can't get the webpage to show up. Did the site take it down?

Long_Haired_Boy

Yelp.

The cats out the bag. smile.gif

Ive been saying this for the3 longest. There has been hints in GTA 4 as the formation of a small rocks north of the map that resembles Hawaii and that Club is TBOGT also a hint towards Hawaii.

San Andreas Stories is a no brainer.

It kinda obvious to the untrained eye. People kept think France but Rockstar doesn't troll, they always drops hint but some never understand them until the next game.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Long_Haired_Boy

A Hawaii setting would be pretty cool and atmospheric when I think about it. I can only imagine what any potential background music could be like. I've envisioned it before and it seemed very fitting, and mood-settling. If I had any recommendations to have a similarity of my mind, I would listen to "Norrlands Riviera" by Peter Bjorn & John, then picturing some sort of backdrop then cutscene. Trust me, it'll blow your mind (maybe not, but whatever).

Meh, rumors come and go. I personally won't believe anything like this for sure unless there is an announcement.

And even if they do release San Andreas on the PS Vita (or whatever it's called), it might end up being ported to the PS3 or other systems later (as was the case with LCS and VCS being ported to PS2).

ministryman

Hawaii???? other than being a vacation spot, it's not really known for violence... so my question is how is it going to match up to the caliber of successful GTAs like Vice and San Andreas?... or are they going to add another state to it(like Florida)?

Edited by ministryman

I never believe these kinds of stories. But I would et any money that there will be at least one GTA game for Vita. Rockstar has done well with handheld GTAs. LCS and VCS for PSP and CW for DS come to mind.

It will happen at some point.

Hawaii???? other than being a vacation spot, it's not really known for violence... so my question is how is it going to match up to the caliber of successful GTAs like Vice and San Andreas?... or are they going to add another state to it(like Florida)?

Watch Dog The Bounty Hunter and then tell me it's not known for violence.

I think Rockstar could defiantly pull this one off, it sort of reminds me of what Vice City would be, but I feel like a Grand Theft Auto-ified version of Hawaii would be a lot better than Vice and that's saying a lot.

The f*ck would rockstar set gta in hawaii? No mafia, triads and just a minimal amount of gang violence. The only crime that takes place in Hawaii is weed growing. How the f*ck you gon make a crime game on weed growing? it'd be boring as sh*t.

WhistleBlower

Can we get something straight, please? Anyone who believes the PlayStation Vita will severely limit the GTA home console experience does not know what the hell they are talking about. In fact, after watching the Uncharted: Golden Abyss demo, I'm wondering why more people aren't excited to play another GTA on a portable device, in this case, one that clearly shows that its hardware is on par with the PS3.

Can we get something straight, please? Anyone who believes the PlayStation Vita will severely limit the GTA home console experience does not know what the hell they are talking about. In fact, after watching the Uncharted: Golden Abyss demo, I'm wondering why more people aren't excited to play another GTA on a portable device, in this case, one that clearly shows that its hardware is on par with the PS3.

Yeh but I don't wanna fork out another £250 just to play GTA. Plus it pretty much means you'll have to pay for another £100-£200 worth of games for the investment in the vita to be worth it. It's just forcing us to part with our money when we don't really need to, remember those amazing consoles that we already forked out £000's for? Yeh I don't remember them all of a sudden breaking so how about we use them instead of something designed mainly with the intent of making more money for a company.

alright lets say that the software is up to par, would you really want to play an expansive game, with current gen graphics on such a small screen? At least for me the screen really inhibits the experience.

It looks more like LA, (ignore the top of the LA pic)

user posted image

user posted image

It's almsot identical, I'm pretty sure it's LA.

Edited by PrometheusX
3lIXKDi.png