Skinny Jeans

macorules94

macorules94

So I just bought a pair of skinny jeans because I like them and a lot of guys are wearing them, and my parents had a heart attack! My mum thinks every boy who wears them is odd and my dad forbids I wear them. Even though its basically the fashion but they're just old fashion.

Do you like/wear skinny jeans?!

EDIT: lmao to who changed "guys" to "gays"

Edited by macorules94

I don't wear them, nor do I want to. The tightness if just stupid, a fashion which grinds my gears. Another one that's everywhere is Chino's, which I also hate. Boys are wearing Chino's (girls wear the exact same ones), Uggs, and Toms. Sure, Toms donate something to 3rd world or something but f*ck me they're the most stupid fashion around. I hate seeing it; and girls love it so it's the boys are walking around looking like idiots for the 'ladies' attention. I remember a topic from ages ago asking whether girls like boys dressing/looking like girls and this sh*t is making me wonder. dozingoff.gif

That's just the nature of trends, fashion is a great thing and I'm not too fussed about it but f*ck no not skinny jeans and definitely not 'pansy' Chinos or Toms.

/fashion rant

Edited by El Zilcho

U R B A N I T A S

Its preference - if you like it, go for it. But don't expect everyone to be so accepting of your choices, people are dicks like that.

But yeah, skinny jeans are universally accepted as wrong, on men.

user posted image

I find it interesting that half the girls love skinny jeans on guys and half don't. But I guess you can't please everybody eh?

NO.

Nice slacks for dress. Rugged cargo pants for leisure. Standard jeans for the colder months.

Skinny jeans are just awful.

vbSWr1A.gif

So I just bought a pair of skinny jeans because I like them and a lot of guys are wearing them, and my parents had a heart attack! My mum thinks every boy who wears them is odd and my dad forbids I wear them. Even though its basically the fashion but they're just old fashion.

Do you like/wear skinny jeans?!

Ha, I know my mum feel the same.

I don't wear skinny jeans or jeans in general. I'm not really "with it" when it comes to the world of fashion, I guess.

user posted image

I'd just like to pre-emptively say if you're against skinny jeans because they crush your genitals, you tried on women's jeans and not male skinny jeans.

As for myself, I've got a pair, they look pretty good on my naturally slim frame.

user posted image

Skinny jeans are just awful.

I agree. I just wear standard jeans and I don't like skinny jeans at all.

Just your everyday, denim jeans are too tight and aggravating for me to wear. I have one pair of normal jeans and I hate wearing them. Never mind skinny jeans.

I used to like the time when trackies (tracksuit trousers) were acceptable. You could buy them and they didn't cost a ridiculous amount, seriously one of my mates bought a pair of jeans for £260. Plus you could wear them for other things besides just for posing, like playing sport and you weren't bothered about getting them dirty. The perfect leg garment. But now you get called a chav for wearing them and people look at you like you live in a bloody carvan or something.

I prefered it when fashion was some strange thing that girls followed and it was acceptable for a man to look like a tramp.

vertical limit

In my opinion, they look very hot on girls because you can see how tight there ass is. But on boys, it just shows how small your balls are and how many times you have been fingered by your uncle.

Yes my dad forbids them, he calls them pipe trousers.

WF the Hobgoblin

God no.

They look ridiculously effeminate and awfully uncomfortable. I can't understand what possesses guys to wear them, nor why some women seem to like men in them. I'd have thought straight women would want their men to look 'manly', which it would it seem is often not the case.

I can't say I was particularly impressed when my younger brother started wearing them.

Edited by WF the Hobgoblin

I think it's because people used to associate skinny jeans with emo guys, while the style has expanded to different groups a bit I think the association is still there. Maybe because they are classed as looking too effeminate, stereotypically, so its no wonder not many people here admit to wearing them lol.gif

Personally I only think girls and perhaps skinny guys look good in them. Unless they are attempting the 'sagging' look at the same time.

and how many times you have been fingered by your uncle.

Yeah that makes sense.

U R B A N I T A S

I have a pair of jeans that I wouldn't consider skinny, though they are a little tighter than what I'm used to. I feel like David Lee Roth every time I bend over to pick something up, and the way I stand in them makes me look as awkward and as uncomfortable as Rod Stewart. The lesson? Wear what's comfortable, but there's a line to draw if it makes your testicles look like a moose's knuckle.

I like wearing skinny jeans. I don't see why everyone thinks guys shouldn't wear them. If you think they look effeminate, then I've gotta wonder what your idea of a woman is. I know plenty of people who wear them, and don't look the least bit like girls. And as for being uncomfortable, unless you've got a dick the size of a soda can, I don't see a problem.

I'm wearing skinny jeans right now, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. I'm wearing them and it feels SO GOOD.

user posted image

Mister Pink

Slim fit jeans, yes and I wear one pair of skinny that my g/f thought look nice on me. I used to laugh at skinny jean brigade, still do as I only own one pair but they're actually comfortable. I got ones that are a kind of stretchy material.

I wear my skinny's with a hoodie more like Run here on the left..

user posted image

with my Adidas than I do say like a hipster or Indie head as I despise most of that.

Been listening to Run DMC since I was 13 (26 now) and got a pair of Jam Master Jay Adidas sneaks like thee ones pictured go go with my skinny's.

My balls aren't small, not that that would matter, actually I'd rather small balls. But to me, a bloke with a pair, they reminded my of Jim Morrison and his skinny leather trousers. I liked that look. Jeans I'm wearing now are normal but I really do prefer slim-fit if you can find them. Slim is between skinny and normal. Compliments ones shape without looking painted on.

Also reminds me of 80's hair-metal bands.

vertical limit
and how many times you have been fingered by your uncle.

Yeah that makes sense.

Relax dude I was joking.

Congrats on the milestone.

Uncle Gaddafi? lol.gif

Would wearing something that tight not be hugely uncomfortable? I mean sitting down, that must be a pain right.

U R B A N I T A S

Skinny jeans restrict your testicles, this could result in a low sperm count, so if you want to have kids I'd suggest you buy some less restrictive clothing and let your testicles swing free, having said that maybe you look that good in skinny jeans.

As long as you don't end up like this, I'm sure you'd look fine in them

user posted image

Would wearing something that tight not be hugely uncomfortable? I mean sitting down, that must be a pain right.

Nope. I joked earlier that a lot of guys try on women's jeans instead of proper skinny jeans, but you do have to be careful you don't buy sh*tty ones. My skinny jeans are fine around the waist/upper-thigh area and sit perfectly normally. They're only supposed to be tight around your legs. It's a bit uncomfortable the first few times you wear them, just the "restricted" feeling you get, but after a while they're pretty comfortable. The point of the joke still stands, if your junk's getting crushed you're buying sh*tty jeans, of any fit.

They'll never beat my "Carrot fit" (seriously, who comes up with these names?) jeans, pretty standard all the way 'til about half-way down the calf where they get narrower, perfect for tucking into a set of a boot or something.

user posted image

That's something else I don't understand, what's the obsession with showing your under wear? We have belts for a reason, it's so your trousers aren't around your ankles, plus it leaves you really vulnerable to suprise wedgies.

I'm with your parents on this one. Please don't do the skinny jeans. Please.

edit:

Skinny jeans restrict your testicles, this could result in a low sperm count, so if you want to have kids I'd suggest you buy some less restrictive clothing and let your testicles swing free, having said that maybe you look that good in skinny jeans.

Sounds like you attended the same health class I did in the 70s. Tight jeans where the fashion and we were told about the whole long term scrotum restriction issues. That was so many years ago, and I can still remember the slide they showed us of a dude in his ultra tight Sergio Valente jeans biggrin.gif

Edited by tripmills

Carrot jeans are like baggy jeans/skinny jeans love child. I'll admit they don't look half bad. Technically, they do being half skinny/half baggy but I think they're ok.

U R B A N I T A S

Mr. Scratch

Here's a new game for you bunch , it's called Guess the gender.

user posted image

Chinatown Wars

I don't like, nor wear skinny jeans.

I just wear shorts year round.

Mr. Scratch
I don't like, nor wear skinny jeans.

I just wear shorts year round.

Shorts FTW

Here's a new game for you bunch , it's called Guess the gender.

user posted image

Either a girly guy or the manliest girl i've seen all day.

How's their Adam's Apple tounge.gif