question?

Deejay904

i was wandering which do most people play online on ps3 out of gta4, bogt, or tlad?

Legacy-666_

I'd have to say vanilla. the lost is busy sometimes, but the original always has players.

Jessica Bunny

I play GTA IV more, only because of the idiots in buzzards in TBOGT that can only get revenge if they shower you with a thousand missiles and get a lucky hit. Love the parchutes and new enterable buildings, and the sticky bombs are great fun. But i just find it too easy to kill and be killed in TBOGT.

Although saying that i played TBOGT recently and i think everyones getting a little bored with buzzard killing and i quite enjoyed playing freemode. I do enjoy trying to take down choppers in GTA IV, people who have mastered shooting with choppers definatly have skill and sadly i cant fly choppers at all.

I havent played the TLAD for a while because there isnt a huge amount of people playing free mode. It has never provided the same amount of fun as the original.

So its the original all the way cause free mode rules !!!

I mostly play in private lobbies, but when searching for public matches Ive always thought regular IV had more active players

Ive also experienced that youll find more competitive and skilled players on IV, most likely because of the fair balance between the weapons featured.

TBOGT is best - TLD is just depressing bacause of the screen quality

Legacy-666_

you can change the screen in your menu options

• 4 weeks later...
you can change the screen in your menu options

Thanks your a legend

I think GTA4 is still the most popular. All my friends play it, not too many play TBoGT though. I'm not sure if it's the heli-trolls in the Buzzard keeping people away, or if it's just the sh*tty weapons. For me it's both.

G1T

• 2 weeks later...

Ive also experienced that youll find more competitive and skilled players on IV, most likely because of the fair balance between the weapons featured.

That sounds like my kind of game icon14.gif .

I just bought IV for my daughter rolleyes.gif yesterday.

Will definitely be checking out the MP free mode.

Legacy-666_

you should, and set your preferences wisely.

aa-on is suicide if your in a car, and where you will find lots of novice chopper pilots, they get to close and you pick them off with the M4.

aa-off is a great place for skilled drivers and pilots.

Go freemode. Its been really busy lately aswell.

you should, and set your preferences wisely.

aa-on is suicide if your in a car, and where you will find lots of novice chopper pilots, they get to close and you pick them off with the M4.

aa-off is a great place for skilled drivers and pilots.

Go freemode. Its been really busy lately aswell.

I got sick of AA a while back (around my 6th game ?).

It's REALLY a pain in the ass.

Just seems to take all the enjoyment out of the game as well.

Legacy-666_

I like driving and aa on makes it a real mission, once theyre locked on your done for

I like driving and aa on makes it a real mission, once theyre locked on your done for

And take driving as in "really good driving". He makes GTA his private skate park. I've seen it once. smile.gif

I like riging shortgun. I'm a drive by guy! I guess it was because of the BdB mission. biggrin.gif

Game: IV. MP in the episodes is kinda cool, but if I want to switch to the original, I have to put the other disk. So, I stick with the original (I like doing BDB,, NOOSE and DB).

Thanks Ace, wow that was ages ago when we played. Im still driving like a mad man. and as you said drivebys are so much fun, having an extra gunner or a team mate in another car is so much fun.

also, I have gta4 on disc and tlad on download. the lost always loads 1st and it sucks having to go through 2 lots of load up screens to get onto gta4 vanilla freemode.

Edited by Legacy-666_

I'm a drive by guy!

Haha.. Drive-by guys are funny, especially when I'm on foot. I love killing whole car loads at a time, it puts a smile on my face. inlove.gif

G1T