Music in Clubs

valensim

I'm 100% sure, that the Clubs will return, I mean why wouldn't they ....

If Vice City:

- one Club with 80's music,

- one Club with Dirty-Electro/House,

- one Club with R'n'B/Hip-Hop.

If San Andreas(Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas):

- the same as above + 90's Gangsta Rap.

What kind of music do u want to hear in the Clubs ???

PS: If a Topic like this exists or if the mods. or admin. don't like it, then u can LOCK it.

Edited by valensim

Official General

I think this is too broad a question to ask. Its a trife obvious that most GTA fans just wanna hear good music, past and present, from a variety of different music genres. Nothing else to say on that.

I think this is too broad a question to ask. Its a trife obvious that most GTA fans just wanna hear good music, past and present, from a variety of different music genres. Nothing else to say on that.

Couldn't of said it better

HipHopHeadSeb

different types of clubs should have different music....

it has normal clubs now.. but maybe they cld include some small underground venue, just a room packed full of hiphopheads maybe that go nuts if u start sh*t.

Sorry but the asshole admins will close this down soon, they will close anything that makes sense

Sorry but the asshole admins will close this down soon, they will close anything that makes sense

Hahahaha lol so true

WF the Hobgoblin
If Vice City:

- one Club with 80's music,

- one Club with Dirty-Electro/House,

- one Club with R'n'B/Hip-Hop.

In the event of another Vice City, I wholeheartedly agree that there should be an 80's themed club. I reckon there'd have to be a latin dance club though.

something my character can rock to (hip hop/ pop)

user posted image

Hahahaha lol so true

Stay on topic, otherwise don't bother posting please. If you've got a problem with a topic that's been locked, PM the moderator who locked it, don't go bitching about it in other topics.

the hadoken nigga

i think you should be able to dance on the streets and in the clubs like the new saints row that would be cool and funny but GTA is too serious for that type of thing

I like the idea of the 80's and electronic music clubs but one thing that everyone is missing rock confused.gif. Rock is awesome and while it might not fit into the sort of glitzy Vice City night clubs, there should be some underground rock venues. The first we saw any real heavier music in a GTA game was Lost and Dammed. I was disappointed that the clubs that features in TBoGT werent all the varied. Considering there is story cross overs with all the games, I think some nods to past games through gameplay isnt a bad idea either.

i think you should be able to dance on the streets and in the clubs like the new saints row that would be cool and funny but GTA is too serious for that type of thing

Not at all, it's just they don't think it's appropriate or necessary, IV had fun things like bowling darts and you can also get drunk with friends. I'm sure if R* felt that 'dancing in the street' needed to be added then they would.

All I really want is good music, which somehow suns up the era or the club you're in, I suppose regardless of the setting i wouldn't mind hearing the two genres of music that I love which is a reason I have fell in love with the GTA franchise, 80's music and 90's hip hop. This aside, although I generally more often tend to tune into hip hop radio stations, (the beat 102.7/radio Los santos) there are countless times when I've heard good music on alternative stations and phones up zit! and got the name and artist of the song. I guess this proves that what R* are doing in terms of music is something which I have complete faith that they will deliver no doubt.

But nothing can beat 80's music, and I was born in the 90's and I guess vice city sort of introduced me to the genre so well.

[/thread]

I'd love for there to be a concert hall as well with live bands.

I dont about music in clubs in GTA V as long it is good music and not always modern music.

agreed, you hit it right on the head. "good music" is subjective. what one person thinks is good another person may not. gta games usually have a selection of various types of music. i'm sure there will be something to satisfy all tastes.

I don't care I won't be spending much time in stupid virtual clubs when I can go to a real club. But I will shoot the people in the stupid virtual clubs so I guess good killing people music would be nice.

user posted image

LongHairedFreakyGuy

Exactly this. The music style would obviously have to fit the timeline that the game's set within, but there should be more variety of music clubs around the city. Thus adding an extra challenge when taking Girlfriends out, since you'd have to learn what music they like.

The Wallet Inspector

Much as I wish it wasn't going to happen, you just know the next GTA nightclubs are going to be playing appalling brostep just like the real world.

Rockstar20124

I like all kinds of music so I would like to see at least one (big) club/bar/cafe/clubhouse for every music channel / genre in GTA V. Bahama Mamas was a great euro dance club in TBOGT biggrin.gif And that motor clubhouse in TLAD was a great place for hard rock music cool.gif Yeah, it could definitely add a certain challenge or at least variety for individual girlfriends or just hanging out with friends with each having their own music preferences. And Rockstar North should really keep them open once you have gained access... Unlike certain places in EFLC where you can't go back in ever after certain destructive story missions angry.gif