The blurrycam was in the shop

Yusef Amir

user posted image

The only place in town you won't be dodging bullets.

user posted image

This is outside a condo tower where you will receive your first half-dozen or so missions. Later it will become a safe-house.

user posted image

At various points in the game you will need to land airplanes in the clearing between the two rows of trees with various problems. It will be similar to the intoxicated driving in earlier GTA games where the plane gets increasingly difficult to control.

user posted image

You don't live here, you will however have to keep its insane occupant, the psychotic, violent and cougarish widow of a murdered drug lord alive and kill tonnes of people for her who she links (almost always incorrectly) to her husbands death.

What's the meaning of this thread? Is this a concept you came up with?

Edit:

Nevermind, I guess it was just a bad troll attempt. whatsthat.gif

Edit2:

And sorry for the spam, I just wanted to check first if he was only trying to make a concept thread before pointing him in the right direction. But I guess we're supposed to believe this is some leak. The use of photographs instead of screenshots was misleading. confused.gif

Edited by sonnyBlack

I'm going to give the OP a chance to improve upon this, if he really intends to. Otherwise, locky lock lock it will be.

Moved to GTA Series Chat

You kept this retarded ass thread when you closed my Gang protaginist one?? At least mine made sense......... sneaky2.gif

universetwisters

You, OP, are retarded

sTgL5iS.png

You kept this retarded ass thread when you closed my Gang protaginist one?? At least mine made sense......... sneaky2.gif

he has a point, wtf is this? confused.gif

3lIXKDi.png

Brilliant. I thought the OP could have something different in mind than the regular dime-a-dozen concept topics, but since you guys seem to be so hell bent on proving me wrong...