4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Updated Territory Glitch

black.y14

• 4 months later...
this does work and give high density territories. but it seems it doesn't work anymore in san fierro...

any help?

thank you

It should work, the only areas it won't work on are territories already occupied by other gangs like Rifa, Aztecas, Triads or Da Nang.

I don't know if many other people had trouble getting a new territory via hood abuse glitch when it was somewhere quite far from the area which was attacked, liked i did. Anyway, thanks to the mixing territory glitch i was able to get a "Rodeo" territory under attack and from there i could get a territory in Flint county (Flint intersection to be more specific). Now about the trouble I am having is to get it under attack, it seems that this territory is harder to get under attack than the others which were created in Los Santos. I could get under attack once, but then never again (when that happenned i was actually standing inside Los Santos and not in Flint County), so my question is if anybody know if there is a easy way to get a territory outside los santos to get attacked (I couldn't reach San Fierro nor Las Venturas yet, maybe they don't work the same coutry territories do).

I don't know if many other people had trouble getting a new territory via hood abuse glitch when it was somewhere quite far from the area which was attacked, liked i did. Anyway, thanks to the mixing territory glitch i was able to get a "Rodeo" territory under attack and from there i could get a territory in Flint county (Flint intersection to be more specific). Now about the trouble I am having is to get it under attack, it seems that this territory is harder to get under attack than the others which were created in Los Santos. I could get  under attack once, but then never again (when that happenned i was actually standing inside Los Santos and not in Flint County), so my question is if anybody know if there is a easy way to get a territory outside los santos to get attacked (I couldn't reach San Fierro nor Las Venturas yet, maybe they don't work the same coutry territories do).

Look at my post, I explain how to get any area under attack

Updated Territory Glitch

I don't know if many other people had trouble getting a new territory via hood abuse glitch when it was somewhere quite far from the area which was attacked, liked i did. Anyway, thanks to the mixing territory glitch i was able to get a "Rodeo" territory under attack and from there i could get a territory in Flint county (Flint intersection to be more specific). Now about the trouble I am having is to get it under attack, it seems that this territory is harder to get under attack than the others which were created in Los Santos. I could get under attack once, but then never again (when that happenned i was actually standing inside Los Santos and not in Flint County), so my question is if anybody know if there is a easy way to get a territory outside los santos to get attacked (I couldn't reach San Fierro nor Las Venturas yet, maybe they don't work the same coutry territories do).

You need the GSF territory to be strong enough. When you first create it, it will be too weak. You need to repeat the process, to get deeper shade of green. And you need bordering territory of an enemy gang. At Flint, it can pose some problem, not many zones do border with it.

• 2 months later...

It should work, the only areas it won't work on are territories already occupied by other gangs like Rifa, Aztecas, Triads or Da Nang.

Um, when I did the glitch I pressed the detonator at the aztecas hood. And it turned green, and Grove street Members are spawning there. So, (Not saying you're WRONG,) but you've mistaken. And if you want to know, I have greatest hits version For ps2. cookie.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Um, when I did the glitch I pressed the detonator at the aztecas hood. And it turned green, and Grove street Members are spawning there. So, (Not saying you're WRONG,) but you've mistaken. And if you want to know, I have greatest hits version For ps2. cookie.gif

I did not make a mistake. The regular hood glitch where you obtain a light shaded GSF territory will work on any territory but my new glitch where you create a new territory for either Ballas or Vagos will not work on already taken territories.

Just a little heads or or hint if you keep on Detonating in the Azteks area it'll, the color Green will become Darker, also reason why they may not appear is because it's at low density (01); thats probably why your seeing only the Traids/Da-Nang Keep on detonating in the areas & the Green will become Darker & Darker. And Then you will see the Grove Members.

• 2 months later...

U can use save editor to make all places gang spawnable. Thanks to the editor,my map is completely green! I also made grove drive nearly every car,so it's pretty nice!