Things that annoy you

GTAIVBigFan

I think that there's already a topic for this, maybe two. Maybe three, maybe twenty, but f*ck it.

I have recently been annoyed by the pedestrian driver behavior, ever tried actually stopping on a red light? I try to drive as realistically as possible, and if the player stops on a red light, the car behind will automatically try to drive to the player's position and crash to the player. I mean, of course, rude drivers do exist, but the game's peds expect for the player to always run red light, which drives me nuts and is very unrealistic.

8wjrzl.png

I agree with Cheat 100%

I also hate when I'm trying to pass a car and they decide to switch lanes when I am parallel to them and crash into the side of my car.

AlexGTAGamer
I also hate when I'm trying to pass a car and they decide to switch lanes when I am parallel to them and crash into the side of my car.

That infuriates me especially when that happens on the bridges. angry.gif

That infuriates me especially when that happens on the bridges. angry.gif

And even more if it's a cop car and you get a wanted level tounge2.gif

8wjrzl.png

This is a common one. I hate how the cops target you when you were just defending yourself. Example: a guy is hitting you and the cops come after him, but as soon as you hit him back (even if it's a counter-attack) then they only come after you.

It's also annoying when you want to jack a car or enter a taxi so you press the button but your player just walks casually towards it, and only when the car speeds up does he start running. If it then slows down again he returns to just walking.

WhistleBlower

I completed all of the assassin missions Fixer gives to me and I miss the last thing he says to me because, only after the mission is completed, the cops come after me, crash into my vehicle, and make Niko drop the call. It doesn't even show up in the start menu. The good thing is that I completed ever story, side, and stranger mission, but still AAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHH I DON'T HAVE ANY GODDAMN DONUTS YOU STUPID COPS!!! mad.gif

Edited by WhistleBlower

in GTA SA im annoyed by rhino's cops and others

what GTA games i play now GTA SA GTA VC GTA 3 and GTA LCS on ps2

Niko is low on health.

Niko spots a hot dog stand across the street.

Niko gets run over by a car and dies.

Yeap, every single time.

WhistleBlower

Niko is low on health.

Yeap, every single time.

I once had a car that was barely moving bump into Niko and his legs just give out from underneath him. Lol. It's funny because it looks like he decided to take a nap on the street. biggrin.gif

Edited by WhistleBlower

monster875.

why post that here? this is the IV forum, not SA

WhistleBlower

Isn't that the same kid who asked us if we could provide him with a link to download GTA IV for free because his copy of San Andreas stopped working? rolleyes.gif

AlexGTAGamer

Isn't that the same kid who asked us if we could provide him with a link to download GTA IV for free because his copy of San Andreas stopped working? rolleyes.gif

I believe it is. whatsthat.gif

WF the Hobgoblin
I have recently been annoyed by the pedestrian driver behavior, ever tried actually stopping on a red light? I try to drive as realistically as possible, and if the player stops on a red light, the car behind will automatically try to drive to the player's position and crash to the player. I mean, of course, rude drivers do exist, but the game's peds expect for the player to always run red light, which drives me nuts and is very unrealistic.

Gotta hate those pedestrian drivers...

Mr White0161

You wanna know what pisses me off in IV, what really annoys me? Ok I'll tell you. What really annoys me is getting a phone call from Roman every 5mins asking to go bowling, God mode mods in MP, Turbos in MP, Chopper Pilots who stalk you for no reason what so ever in MP. RPG's. And the stupid idiot npc drivers.

Not to forget that insulting Cab driver that works for Roman that you can get to pick you up.

I think that there's already a topic for this, maybe two. Maybe three, maybe twenty, but f*ck it.

Yeah, or they start honking at you. And cars from the opposite direction all honkk at you if you drive at left-most line.

You wanna know what pisses me off in IV, what really annoys me? Ok I'll tell you. What really annoys me is getting a phone call from Roman every 5mins asking to go bowling.

If only your phone had a sleep mode. rolleyes.gif

Boats are a brilliant way to escape the coppers, but have you ever tried commandeering one with a high wanted level? Coppers breathing down your neck, and pelting you with bullets, while Niko (or Luis or Johhny for that sake) calmly climb up onto the boat, pause, and then start strolling towards the steering wheel like they were in no hurry at all, apparently not really bothered by the handful of cops showering him with shotgun pellets.

Niko is low on health.

Yeap, every single time.

Oh how annoying; happened to me a few times biggrin.gif

How slow the characters take to anim blend and Niko's turning circle, makes the game incredibly frustrating a lot of the time.

How slow the characters take to anim blend and Niko's turning circle, makes the game incredibly frustrating a lot of the time.

I know how that feel. RDR had a better walking animation.

One thing that annoys me too is when your friends die for no sudden reason. I even made a topic of one such occasion (this was back in my immature days. http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=394747&hl=

One of my proudest posts biggrin.gif

This is my 8th playthrough thru the single player story and I reach a point wher Im trying to get Dywanes backup. I hate hanging out wif him because he always whines but hes still hardcore. And hes a f*cking curse to me. Let me explain why...

After we bowl, we had a fight with a taxi driver. My life was about 5% and Dywane swing his fist to the taxi driver and hitting me along the way. Of course its a trip to the hospital.

We got a wanted star for drunk driving. After I recover from the drunkness, I got out of the car and police caught me causing me to put my arms in the air. I broke free of course and ran. Dywane however decided to fight the police, with his bare hands! The nxt minute a subtitle came out saying "Your friend has been injured" f*ck my friend, the police were all over my ass!

We took a heli and landed on a tall building. I began firing an AK47 onto cars driving way down below us. Then I pointed my gun towards Dywane for all the trouble he cause me. I wanted to press the reload button but I accidentaly pressed the jump button. So yea I was falling towards my death and a subtitle came out, " You left your friend behind ". I thought about that that moment ' Yea who cares about my friend, wat about me?' And then came the splat sound.

This was my last chance of having a successful hangout with Dywane or if not, Im gonna quit hanging out wif him. Finally I sent him home in 1 piece. He said " That was a good time Niko. Hit me up soo..."  Then he got ran over by a speeding ice cream truck.

Thats it I officially hate Dywane forever. But I want his backup cryani.gif  cryani.gif  cryani.gif

Good times... good times. Still hate that ice cream truck.

LuisLopezLover

NO CHECKPOINTS!

I hate it when I honk at prostitutes and they run away.

Its boring after you're done, athough I've managed to keep myself entertained by trying to parachute onto a plane.

When the police target you for trying to defend yourself.

When I get caught in a police chase in a Turismo or an Infernus.

The fact that you only get 1hr to pick someone up.

The unrealistic environment. It looks nice,but all anybody does is walk around. No street preformers, no people street gambling,no people going to their parked cars, or people fighting or argueing,pimps slapping prostitutes,no P.D.A.

In the next game their should be animals. Bears, dear,coyote,racoons,various birds in the countryside.)

THe lack of character customization.

Un-varied nightclubs.

I would like to be friends with anybody even random pedestrians. (optionally)

''Your dad likes it up the a**." -Niko

"aye si,right there chuppa,aye mio..." -Luis

"Aye gimme dem papers!" -CJ

"IM GANGSTA!!!" OG Loc

1 Word taxi, Paramedics, Police and firefighter drivers they are THE WORST drivers EVAR. Well thats not really 1 word....

NO CHECKPOINTS!

The unrealistic environment. It looks nice,but all anybody does is walk around. No street preformers, no people street gambling,no people going to their parked cars, or people fighting or argueing,pimps slapping prostitutes,no P.D.A.

Both the episodes have checkpoints.

There also are people who actually drive into a parking spot and get out. I notice this a lot at the parking spaces across the street from the pay-and-spray in northern Algonquin. The pay-and-spray also occasionally has someone park in front of it.

There's also those saxophone players (near fountains).

LuisLopezLover
NO CHECKPOINTS!

Both the episodes have checkpoints.

There also are people who actually drive into a parking spot and get out. I notice this a lot at the parking spaces across the street from the pay-and-spray in northern Algonquin. The pay-and-spray also occasionally has someone park in front of it.

There's also those saxophone players (near fountains).

I was talking about just IV not episodes.

The saxaphone guy, yeah I saw him but I mean like bands and stuff.

And about the cars, thats cool i've never seen it so im going to keep lookout.

GOOD NEWS- I finally flew on an airplane. I used a heli and jumped out. It was awesome!

''Your dad likes it up the a**." -Niko

"aye si,right there chuppa,aye mio..." -Luis

"Aye gimme dem papers!" -CJ

"IM GANGSTA!!!" OG Loc

1. The pedestrians' driving skills.

2. Roman calling you every 5 minutes to go bowling.

3. When you fall from something, and when you hit the ground, at first you only lose some health, but one second later, you die. I hate when that happens. angry.gif

1. The pedestrians' driving skills.

2. Roman calling you every 5 minutes to go bowling.

3. When you fall from something, and when you hit the ground, at first you only lose some health, but one second later, you die. I hate when that happens. angry.gif

I don't get why people are always complaining about roman calling. It's not nearly that often and when someone does call, just hang up. At least he doesn't call when you have a wanted level.

for 3, I think I know what you mean. like when you tumble down some cliff and you're losing a little health on every bump and it seems that you'll live, but when you're at the bottom and "finish" tumbling you suddenly die.

Harwood Butch3r
I don't get why people are always complaining about roman calling. It's not nearly that often and when someone does call, just hang up. At least he doesn't call when you have a wanted level.

x2. It's the most exaggerated complaint against GTA IV. They don't call anywhere near as often as some people make out.

1.) Walk up to mission marker.

2.) Only 2 inches away from it.

3.) YO NIKO LETS GO T0 A SHOW UR GENETICALLY DIFFERENT BRO

WhistleBlower

Yeah, people do tend to exaggerate on the friend feature. But it's cool being able to listen to their stories. And I do like to call Roman for a taxi cab or Dwayne for back-up (since it makes shoot-outs and car chases more exciting) so it's not like it can't be rewarding.