Project ovilion trees bug

bushido444

today i install PO 2010 , and i found bugs on the trees bored.gif all the grass and some trees works perfect

but some trees have bug ( Appears withe squares and looks bad ) cry.gifcry.gif i need your help if someone can

tell me how to fix it im going to be so happy so here i put a picture about and ( i install the mod perfectly i download it from gta-worldmods)

so idk why appears bug whatsthat.gif

Photo

Spider-Vice

That must be an installation problem, a corrupted tree texture file. Try reinstalling with all applications closed as the archive rebuilding is a delicate process.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

That must be an installation problem, a corrupted tree texture file. Try reinstalling with all applications closed as the archive rebuilding is a delicate process.

mmm Ok let me reinstall again dontgetit.gif

mmm Ok let me reinstall again dontgetit.gif

no its still the bug there cryani.gif look

Picture

• 2 weeks later...

i had the same problem with the mod, what i did was install project oblivion 2007, then take the trees from project oblivion 2010 and put it in gta3.img, only the .dff's and .txd's from oblivion 2010 and the rest from oblivion 2007

hope it helps colgate.gif

• 3 weeks later...
i had the same problem with the mod, what i did was install project oblivion 2007, then take the trees from project oblivion 2010 and put it in gta3.img, only the .dff's and .txd's from oblivion 2010 and the rest from oblivion 2007

hope it helps colgate.gif

can u tell me the name of the trees models please ^^!!