GTA V development well underway

n2gether

Gentlemen, gentlemen. For those of you who do not want it to be release on PC, I present you these screenshots of the PC version of IV.

Now tell me, how could you not want those?

Good graphics does not equal good game.

CubA_iLL_BrothA
is possible that come out only for consoles? what do you think?

They can kiss my ass then. I'd rather buy ShellShock 2 and Battle LA than GTA on cocksole.

I guess its possible.. Becuse it seems like R* dont like PC very much LMAO! Midnight club L.A not on PC Red dead redemption not on PC L.A Noire not on PC. But i do think next GTA will make it to PC but 7 months later than the console version just like IV.

Of course it's gonna release later in the future to rack them sells.

Gentlemen, gentlemen. For those of you who do not want it to be release on PC, I present you these screenshots of the PC version of IV.

Good graphics does not equal good game.

Wasn't just about good graphics. The smooth gameplay, the awesome mods, the exclusive radio station and video editor.

All i hope for is that it does eventually come....and that it does come out for PC.

No matter how good a game will be i wont buy a console.

Offtopic: what is up with those bieber avatars....its scary panic.gif

Gentlemen, gentlemen. For those of you who do not want it to be release on PC, I present you these screenshots of the PC version of IV. (Sorry if there's a page stretch)

Yea, but this is full of mods.

I'm sure that Rockstar will release the next GTA for PC with a few months delay (like they allways did with the main titles). There were, are, and will be console exclusive R* titles, but GTA is not one of them.

Offtopic: what is up with those bieber avatars....its scary panic.gif

Don't be scared, we're just missunderstood. Those incidents were unfortunate, but they had it coming. And all we ask is for a human sacrifice once a week to sustain us. Is that really too much to ask?

As for PC gaming a simpleton like me can't keep up with the constant changing in hardware/software. Thank god for consoles which I buy once every 7 years or so and I don't have to keep upgrading the damn thing.

Offtopic: what is up with those bieber avatars....its scary  panic.gif

Don't be scared, we're just missunderstood. Those incidents were unfortunate, but they had it coming. And all we ask is for a human sacrifice once a week to sustain us. Is that really too much to ask?

As for PC gaming a simpleton like me can't keep up with the constant changing in hardware/software. Thank god for consoles which I buy once every 7 years or so and I don't have to keep upgrading the damn thing.

This. Some of these PC gamers really need to stop being so damn snobby.

user posted image

Snake Without a Tongue

This'll get locked if the PC/Console war keeps up, but...

PC sucks! Most good mods never get finished and the only thing the other mods add are over-shined cars and dirtier textures! Add to this piracy and hackers and the constant race to maintain expensive hardware and you get suck all! There I've said it and I'm sorry.

I hope that the GTA V graphics + gameplay would be unbeatable(which it would be) and SR 3 wouldnt have a chance of beating GTA V because of its cartoonish and boring graphics and so far it hasnt beaten GTA yet i wonder why. Also about GTA V i hope that the map is bigger than RDR map and hopefully less lags and glitches are included in GTA V, maybe that rockstar has decided to put a redesigned version of Vice City and San Andreas put together. Also Rockstar better keep their word of a brilliant game (which it would) and make the sales go through the roof as well. And cant wait for the trailer

Edited by HeNDo6750

Vanilla Shake

I think it's fair to say that most of us know that this has been under development since right after GTA IV's release, as that's how they've made every GTA. Hell, they started work on IV before San Andreas was released. Yet somehow I still get the feeling that it won't be out until 2013. Maybe we'll get an announcement this year (and I think even that's a long shot), but something tells me that 2012 will be Max Payne 3's year.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

To be honest Gta or any Rockstar games are the only games i feel excited for these days.

Nothing beats Grand theft auto hype, nothing. At all.

Just seems strange to be setting it in L.A (if rumours become true), since this means we'd be skipping VC in a way.

Doesn't really mean that, they're just varying the sequence of things I suppose. If they do set this game in Los Santos then the next game would almost definitely be in Vice City.

Kwandilibro

R* is not going to f*ck the PC gamers like that. They know piracy is a problem, but piracy is always a problem. Should musicians stop making music because it will be pirated? If anything, R* needs to chill with the anit piracy crap and try to optimize the game so that minimum requirements actually work, and people with high end systems can actually max the thing out without worrying about shoddy porting and friends. I notice that even Volition is creating SR3 separately to avoid the magical mysteries of porting to PC. I would hope R* would do the same, rather than being lazy. But too much anticipation is a motherf*cker. Anyway, a PC platform only amounts to more money, so why not. You guys wanna talk about Wii U and PS Vita being good options, but no PC?

I also don't think that LA is next, not after LAN being released last month. It'll be VC and/or elsewhere. And it'll be released in 2012.

Just my 2 cents.

How crazy would it be if They randomly made a small update For IV and the expansions and upon booting up each game a message would appear telling us to 'search the city for clues' with all three of the liberty city variants (IV,TLAD,TBOGT) having their own separate pieces to the puzzle, which eventually leads to finding website address and a password to unlock the page which contains the first teaser. biggrin.gif

Edited by Gregers08

Spider-Vice

Another article like this, this time by Fudzilla...

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Like what darrel said about nothing beats GTA hype which nothing does and i agree completly with that comment. Also the only games i am excited for is Uncharted 3 and GTA V and thats it nothing else. And another thing is that if i find people on other websites saying that SR 3 will beat GTA IV and GTA V they are just ambitious idiots(maybe harsh of what i said there) but i am just saying what i think and also SR 3 hype wont be as near as GTA V hype.

the hadoken nigga

yeah im really excited i want max payne and gta V those max payne screen shots only make you imagine what gta v is gonna like. I bet GTA V is gonna leave other game developers scratching theyre head like what did we do wrong

CubA_iLL_BrothA
Like what darrel said about nothing beats GTA hype which nothing does and i agree completly with that comment. Also the only games i am excited for is Uncharted 3 and GTA V and thats it nothing else. And another thing is that if i find people on other websites saying that SR 3 will beat GTA IV and GTA V they are just ambitious idiots(maybe harsh of what i said there) but i am just saying what i think and also SR 3 hype wont be as near as GTA V hype.

You're exactly right about that. When the first little bit of info or leaked info/pic release, the whole Nation will be hyped.

I don't believe the hype but when it comes to GTA... just love it.

''Very little is known about the fifth release in the GTA series, but rumors continue to suggest that the game is massive in scale, making it the largest sandbox environment ever. ''

The largest sandbox environment game ever? The gameworld of open-world racer Fuel was 14400 km² (or 5,560 square miles) big. In Fuel you had one big gameworld divided in areas you'd unlock after completing races in one area, and you could drive around freely, like in Test Drive Unlimited...

Or is a sandbox world a different thing than a free roam open world? I thought it's the same...

Edited by CLR-GTR

''Very little is known about the fifth release in the GTA series, but rumors continue to suggest that the game is massive in scale, making it the largest sandbox environment ever. ''

The largest sandbox environment game ever? The gameworld of open-world racer Fuel was 14400 km² (or 5,560 square miles) big. In Fuel you had one big gameworld divided in areas you'd unlock after completing races in one area, and you could drive around freely, like in Test Drive Unlimited...

Or is a sandbox world a different thing than a free roam open world? I thought it's the same...

I would say Fuel doesn't count so I would compare it to Just cause2 which is still a huge game here's a diagram to compare.

user posted image

the hadoken nigga

i dont think they're gonna fail us i can see sand buggy's hang gliding all kinds of crazy things, i bet the multiplayer is gonna be insane theyre probably gonna

do it like RDR with open world lobbies

If GTA V has both Vice City and San Andreas on one map then i would like the map to be around 100 squared miles to 200 squared miles and that would be..... AMAZING because then alot of roads, scenery,buildings, people, beach and islands to see and go around and enjoy all of that. And i cant see SR 3 or any other game to compete against that at all and dont think it will. Brilliant gameplay+ Brilliant graphics+Brilliant map put together = BRILLIANT. The reason why i said my dream GTA V map size is because i would just like it full stop.

what i mean is game miles equivalent to that amount of square miles not exactly like it.

(sorry if i dont make sense but hopefully you know what i mean)

SA+VC in one map... You guys ever seen a map of America before?

Gta is a fictional world, although SA and VC quite clearly la and Miami, whose to say that in gta world SA, VC aren't right next to eachother? (obviously forgetting the water in between)

I would say Fuel doesn't count so I would compare it to Just cause2 which is still a huge game here's a diagram to compare.

- snip -

At least care to tell WHY you won't make Fuel count? Is it because of the unlocking areas thingy?

Fuel is the same as GTA you know: the area's are actually always accessible, it's just that in mapmode you won't be able to use the helipads in the locked areas, and you can't start races, or use the compass to find liveries, vista points and challenges. But it's not physically locked. In fact GTA is worse in this because in GTA SA and IV, the bridges DID get physically locked.

Maybe I should have said that earlier.

also what i mean is that if Rockstar does that with VC and SA then include where you take a boat or a plane to get from one another how hard can that be to do with different locations on one map.

Rockstar20124
How crazy would it be if They randomly made a small update For IV and the expansions and upon booting up each game a message would appear telling us to 'search the city for clues' with all three of the liberty city variants (IV,TLAD,TBOGT) having their own separate pieces to the puzzle, which eventually leads to finding website address and a password to unlock the page which contains the first teaser. biggrin.gif

The guys from Valve did this with Portal. A week before the official Portal 2 announcement they gave the original Portal a patch with an extra achievement. I seriously already have been looking around mainly in Times Square / Star Junction a bit because weeks ago I got a 10 MB patch for the 360 for GTA IV. And last week I got a 3 MB patch again. But I haven't found anything. It's probably just some tweaks for online gaming. But Rockstar North could definitely replace some advertising textures with a patch biggrin.gif

- snip -

At least care to tell WHY you won't make Fuel count? Is it because of the unlocking areas thingy?

Fuel is the same as GTA you know: the area's are actually always accessible, it's just that in mapmode you won't be able to use the helipads in the locked areas, and you can't start races, or use the compass to find liveries, vista points and challenges. But it's not physically locked. In fact GTA is worse in this because in GTA SA and IV, the bridges DID get physically locked.

Maybe I should have said that earlier.

Nah nothing to do with that more for the fact that apart from racing there really isint sh*t to do in that game. If you asked me for the definition of a sandbox game I would describe it as a large open area with several things to do and several ways to do it.

Not to mention most of that game world has nothing of interest in it which was a problem I had with RDR even though it was probably intended to be that way.

Edited by Gregers08

Snake Without a Tongue

I wish R* were as keen on easter eggs and hints as we are. GTA would lend itself to that kind of thing better than any other game.