GTA V development well underway

n2gether

whats going on? theres a puzzle now or is it not serious

It's deadly serious, come with me if you want to liiive! But seriously guys joking aside, you can throw that surprise party if you want. Oh who am I kidding, I wanted it all along! Margarita's are on me!

then theres actually a chance of a trailer popping out soon

POP-O-METER: %0.2, you fair at guezzing ROR

No there's not a chance of a trailer coming soon (not that soon), this time I say March-June 2012.

Edited by PrometheusX
3lIXKDi.png

MiamiVice1984
Reread the article again. What pisses me off is that they didn't even mention a PC version. Just take a look, Gamespot has already made pages for the 360 and PS3 versions of GTA V. And to think they thought it was really gonna be name GTA V...

http://asia.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/gr...to-v/index.html

I guess they must trust their sources ALOT. Seems like they are very sure about this.

kgrogfefji82

I would love nothing more than a GTA announcement, but all this waiting have turned me into a cynical asshole when it comes to Rockstar and the next GTA game, through all these years of false hope, believing they'd actually announced it.. I mean all this crap has just left me incredibly grumpy and finding these new "sources" and "leaks" these days doesn't do much to me but almost borderline piss me off because it's pointless getting hyped.

I don't get it.. GTA is their biggest game, people say they can't announce it because of Max Payne 3 and it'll overshadow that game.. No it won't.... unless they release it the same month, that's not gonna happen.. Max Payne is a completely different franchise and people are interested in that game for different reasons, a simple GTA announcement, telling us for example.. it'll release sometime 2012 is not gonna make every person with interest in Max Payne 3 go "well there's no point in getting this now, rockstar is making gta" ... I mean it just isn't gonna happen..

Yeah GTA might get more hype than Max Payne, actually it would no doubt, but a mere announcement would for the love of f*ck not hurt the sales of Max Payne 3..

I would love nothing more than a GTA announcement, but all this waiting have turned me into a cynical asshole when it comes to Rockstar and the next GTA game, through all these years of false hope, believing they'd actually announced it.. I mean all this crap has just left me incredibly grumpy and finding these new "sources" and "leaks" these days doesn't do much to me but almost borderline piss me off because it's pointless getting hyped.

I don't get it.. GTA is their biggest game, people say they can't announce it because of Max Payne 3 and it'll overshadow that game.. No it won't.... unless they release it the same month, that's not gonna happen.. Max Payne is a completely different franchise and people are interested in that game for different reasons, a simple GTA announcement, telling us for example.. it'll release sometime 2012 is not gonna make every person with interest in Max Payne 3 go "well there's no point in getting this now, rockstar is making gta" ... I mean it just isn't gonna happen..

Yeah GTA might get more hype than Max Payne, actually it would no doubt, but a mere announcement would for the love of f*ck not hurt the sales of Max Payne 3..

icon14.gif

I don't get it.. GTA is their biggest game, people say they can't announce it because of Max Payne 3 and it'll overshadow that game.. No it won't.... unless they release it the same month, that's not gonna happen.. Max Payne is a completely different franchise and people are interested in that game for different reasons, a simple GTA announcement, telling us for example.. it'll release sometime 2012 is not gonna make every person with interest in Max Payne 3 go "well there's no point in getting this now, rockstar is making gta" ...  I mean it just isn't gonna happen..

icon14.gif

Seriously? Just a f*cking thumb? Eh contribute more next time.

Oh and to Laufas: Isn't the wait exciting? We have no doubt there would be a next GTA so why worry? If Rockstar spend lots of time on it that would mean a quality game wouldn't it?

Plus I fail to see Rockstar as a "OHHH GTA OUR MAIN SELLING POINT!" company. Sure it makes money but I'm more interested in Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire.

Oh and if you are so grumpy about not having any GTA information, you should probably play a new game. Or find a hobby.

No there's not a chance of a trailer coming soon (not that soon), this time I say March-June 2012.

Why?

the next installment in the blockbuster series is "well under way" and is already having final touches such as minigames being applied to it.

I see a fair chance of some teaser.

Why?

the next installment in the blockbuster series is "well under way" and is already having final touches such as minigames being applied to it.

I don't believe that at all, at most probably %50.

3lIXKDi.png

This forum has turned into chaos lol. It went from stating the game is being developed to a deciphering some code lol people are hilarious

I WAS WRONG

A sequel to Red Dead Redemption?? But.. why?

lol dude what are those probabilities you calculate and how do you do it?do you sit and do math all day?LOL

I don't get it.. GTA is their biggest game, people say they can't announce it because of Max Payne 3 and it'll overshadow that game.. No it won't.... unless they release it the same month, that's not gonna happen.. Max Payne is a completely different franchise and people are interested in that game for different reasons, a simple GTA announcement, telling us for example.. it'll release sometime 2012 is not gonna make every person with interest in Max Payne 3 go "well there's no point in getting this now, rockstar is making gta" ...  I mean it just isn't gonna happen..

icon14.gif

Seriously? Just a f*cking thumb? Eh contribute more next time.

Oh and to Laufas: Isn't the wait exciting? We have no doubt there would be a next GTA so why worry? If Rockstar spend lots of time on it that would mean a quality game wouldn't it?

Plus I fail to see Rockstar as a "OHHH GTA OUR MAIN SELLING POINT!" company. Sure it makes money but I'm more interested in Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire.

Oh and if you are so grumpy about not having any GTA information, you should probably play a new game. Or find a hobby.

dude,business is business,cash makes the world go round,and GTA is a cash cow. moto_whistle.gif All companies are like that,I mean yeah they have other franchises but they already released some titles on the current gap between EFLC and GTAV,it's not like they were focusing mainly on GTA(we're not talking about call of duty or Guitar Hero here),but it was about time they did,like right now.

kgrogfefji82
Oh and to Laufas: Isn't the wait exciting?

The wait would be exciting if we actually had something to wait on. I think we all realize that a new GTA is absolutely happening, I don't think there's a single person denying that. But you can't really have anticipation for something that hasn't been announced, even if you know it's happening.. You need something too hype, an announcement, a countdown site telling us something will be revealed in 30 days, anything, a logo.. something like that would make the wait exciting, but waiting for nothing with simple knowledge that yeah some day a new GTA will come isn't exciting at all.

I hope this thing from GameSpot is true and that GTA V is coming very soon and looks like it to be 2012, which i cant wait for. And also the map would be much bigger than GTA IV map and that would be a plus and again SaintsRow fans better be scared when the GTA V screenshots and trailers(if brilliant which it will be) gets released. Lets hope now that Rockstar makes this one of the best GTA's around and maybe Game of the year award as well.

Edited by HeNDo6750

Oh and to Laufas: Isn't the wait exciting?

The wait would be exciting if we actually had something to wait on. I think we all realize that a new GTA is absolutely happening, I don't think there's a single person denying that. But you can't really have anticipation for something that hasn't been announced, even if you know it's happening.. You need something too hype, an announcement, a countdown site telling us something will be revealed in 30 days, anything, a logo.. something like that would make the wait exciting, but waiting for nothing with simple knowledge that yeah some day a new GTA will come isn't exciting at all.

Tho I understand what you're getting at...all this just makes it fun for us to talk about GTA...tho we have no true evidence that it's coming out biggrin.gif

If they expect a release date in 2012, I say we will see a announcement @ Video Game Awards 2011 which is in December and a release date on October 2012.

lol dude what are those probabilities you calculate and how do you do it?do you sit and do math all day?LOL

Hey It's working! It's a miracle! cryani.gif

You sir, know nothing. In our labs, we work 24/7, according to analysis of every announcement of release dates to trailers. And we shall thy know the truth.

I still look serious (alien.gif), right?

3lIXKDi.png

You sir, know nothing. In our labs, we work 24/7, according to analysis of every announcement of release dates to trailers. And we shall thy know the truth.

I don't get it, are you being sarcastic?Sarcasm is not that used in spanish speaking countries you know?

I don't get it, are you being sarcastic?Sarcasm is not that used in spanish speaking countries you know?

I wa...uhm...It's not......Never mind.

3lIXKDi.png

the hadoken nigga

have you guys ever imagines rockstar putting out theyre own fake videos and screen shots to fool people with the whole viral campaign thing. all of sudden everyday theres always a fake photo or videos maybe something soon might happen

have you guys ever imagines rockstar putting out theyre own fake videos and screen shots to fool people with the whole viral campaign thing. all of sudden everyday theres always a fake photo or videos maybe something soon might happen

I think R* have better things to be doing tbh. But it would be pretty funny. They all huddle around a monitor and one of them posts on the GTA V forums some fake screen shots they created. "Lets see what these losers think about it, Lol look at 'em arguing the idiots. If only they knew..."

Why?

I don't believe that at all, at most probably %50.

I still think a teaser would be fitting in a few months, and I feel like we will get some kind of tease this year..

I really hope you're wrong.

the hadoken nigga

I think R* have better things to be doing tbh. But it would be pretty funny. They all huddle around a monitor and one of them posts on the GTA V forums some fake screen shots they created. "Lets see what these losers think about it, Lol look at 'em arguing the idiots. If only they knew..."

think about it though they're a huge company im sure they have a department for that type of thing, leaking fake stuff on youtube and websites to keep us talking about it more, some of the fakes keep getting better and better you have to respect the fake peoples work on sometimes lol

think about it though they're a huge company im sure they have a department for that type of thing, leaking fake stuff on youtube and websites to keep us talking about it more, some of the fakes keep getting better and better you have to respect the fake peoples work on sometimes lol

A whole department for that? nah,but the guys that handle the advertising might be involved. (and by advertising I mean more than some mere leaked screenshots)

It is not very unlikely that they will try to. Crush saints row.

Mafia 2? La noire

Call of juarez? Rdr

L71cGcK.png

Idk, I think a teaser/announcement on October 22nd (10 Years since GTA III) Is more likely than any of these other dates/events.

Edited by Morsaw