Car Mod Problem! Help Me(im new here btw)

sheri_da_1

Hey guys

im new here my name is sheri khan

and i've sttarted modding gta iv..so i need help in some places

First And Only Problem I Get is whenever i replace old vehicles wid new car mods i get the vehicle in their perfect shape but some cars handling is just so f****D up..whenever i turn the car it rolls over..

P.S not every car does that..some cars

and i'll be very thankful to whoever helps me!

i do change the handling.dat lines by the lines provided in the car mod download..so i dunno what to dooo!! sad.gif

It all depends on who set up the vehicles handling, some people don't mess with it at all and release a car that rolls over quickly.

just be sure to install the handling line that comes with the car you've downloaded. if that doesn't work, try modding the handling lines center of gravity.

Make sure you´re using the handling that is coming with the model. If that isn´t working properly or you doesn´t like it you have to change the handling on your own. Rollingover is not bug, it´s bad adjustment.

Make sure you´re using the handling that is coming with the model. If that isn´t working properly or you doesn´t like it you have to change the handling on your own. Rollingover is not bug, it´s bad adjustment.

Wow, that looks alot like what I posted.

well i do change the handling,dat file lines by the lines given in the readme file of the download.

but still im getting the roll over problem

What are some of the cars that you download? Like what car by who. Because I know that after the handling goes in, sometimes the cars still have bad handling.

Get The Clicker

Some people re-release their modded vehicle with propper handling lines if not I copy the handling line from a similar vehicle stock from GTA