max post length?

gtamann123

Can anyone tell me what the max post length is. Ive had people tell me a certain number of words but when i click "Check post length" it only tells me in characters. So can someone tell me what the max amount of characters you can have?

I don't think we have a max post length. But I could be wrong. I do know we have a limit on how many pictures you can put in a post.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

Spider-Vice

I think it's somewhere around 102400 characters or 100kb, but who writes that much? And I think thats the default.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

kmlwin.1996
I think it's somewhere around 102400 characters or 100kb, but who writes that much? And I think thats the default.

Miromiro's Newbie Guide is almost 250 kb. He said it in ending.

That's why, he had to post with replies.

Forgive me if I am wrong.

1st gtaROCKER

I don't think they're is a realistic post length, just what the forum can handle in a post. It's common sense not to post 102,400 characters anyway. Make your own limit, see what looks to long and what looks right.

*Official GTAFNS Forums Member*

.:See Official Topic for the Link:.

.:PM me for details:.

• 1 month later...
I don't think they're is a realistic post length, just what the forum can handle in a post. It's common sense not to post 102,400 characters anyway. Make your own limit, see what looks to long and what looks right.

So my concept topic cant go over 102,400 characters? because im at 82,000 now. I guess i will just have to do it in replies.

I remember Josh making a test and got over 520,000 characters!

However, if you'll use more than 15 pictures, you'll have to post your concept using more posts.

Dead (Retired)

I remember Josh making a test and got over 520,000 characters!

However, if you'll use more than 15 pictures, you'll have to post your concept using more posts.

Oh ok. Im not planning on having too many pictures. Im pretty sure i have less than 10 now and if i do want to add more i might just link to the pics on another site. But if you can have up to 500,000 characters i will be ok.