Regents Exams

dukee152

This year I'm taking the regents exam in Biology and In Geometry just wondering how everyone is doing with the studying and thoughts about what is going to be on the regents and how people will do. Secondly I cant wait for finals to be over so I can Play video games and Chill with Girls all summer!!

I Love Anna Kournikova
Secondly I cant wait for finals to be over so I can Play video games and Chill with Girls all summer!!

Get a Job you Bum.

R2ZHo4B.png

SF Giants 2010 - 2012 - 2014 World Series Champs

I would learn which words to capitalize first.

Well they dont grade grammar on biology and math

Lucky you sigh.gif

Back to the subject, I simply leave anything that has to do with technology for an hour, grab books and get my brain out of my ass and actually do something for school. My tests are going to be quite hard.

My tests are going to be quite hard.

Especially if you continue to live inside these forums. tounge.gif

U R B A N I T A S

I was just kidding, man. Good luck.

My tests are going to be quite hard.

Especially if you continue to live inside these forums. tounge.gif

lol.gif

I had a couple of maths exams the other week and they were quite hard but I think I done pretty well.

NYC regents exams?

Pathetically easy. I studies Global History from 1900's-2000 and I got a 98 on the test. These tests are made to pass the greatest number. For the average folk.

If you can do something that most average people don't do (hunker down and study a bit harder), then you'll pass with ease

If these tests were made to actually root out the brilliant, there would be a lot more failures.

Lucky you sigh.gif

Back to the subject, I simply leave anything that has to do with technology for an hour, grab books and get my brain out of my ass and actually do something for school. My tests are going to be quite hard.

Weren't you 20...?

mercie_blink.gif

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Lucky you sigh.gif

Weren't you 20...?

mercie_blink.gif

No, wtf... confused.gif

Lucky you sigh.gif

Weren't you 20...?

mercie_blink.gif

No, wtf... confused.gif

It's on your application for joining the DM, since it's posted on the first page I've seen it a couple hundred times turn.gif

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Lucky you sigh.gif

Weren't you 20...?

mercie_blink.gif

No, wtf... confused.gif

It's on your application for joining the DM, since it's posted on the first page I've seen it a couple hundred times turn.gif

Yep, he did write that.

user posted image

So how old are you Mati?

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

for my regents( global, chem, trig, french) im studying only a little bit.

Kwandilibro

Go to regentsprep.org. That site apparently has all of the old regents on it. . I've never used it myself, but I hear it's helpful.

vertical limit

Guys, give him a break.

It might be typo and Mati is a respected member.

Go to regentsprep.org. That site apparently has all of the old regents on it. . I've never used it myself, but I hear it's helpful.

Great site, and it can show you what will be coming your way in terms of structure.

But the only thing that will really prepare you for these tests is having listened throughout the entire year.

Or just not being retarded. Again; so easy, anyone can pass it. There's no reason not to be able to pass them.

Yep, must have been a typo. But now let's focus on-topic.

and Mati is a respected member.

I would ask if you're joking but I already know you aren't.

Slosten.gif

And this Is the Mati1501 topic now sigh.gif

I finish In four weeks and got the summer break which Is six weeks. I think I deserve a relaxing break turn.gif

NYC regents exams?

Pathetically easy. I studies Global History from 1900's-2000 and I got a 98 on the test. These tests are made to pass the greatest number. For the average folk.

If you can do something that most average people don't do (hunker down and study a bit harder), then you'll pass with ease

If these tests were made to actually root out the brilliant, there would be a lot more failures.

I agree, I can't recall anyone failing any regents exams.

The math regents are the easiest of all, I believe there is a grade curve, enabling you to get an extremely low grade but still pass. The curves are probably even more lenient nowadays. In the end it is just to make New York State schools look better.

Oh well, having a regents diploma is always nice, especially if you do advanced regents.

Kwandilibro
NYC regents exams?

I agree, I can't recall anyone failing any regents exams.

The math regents are the easiest of all, I believe there is a grade curve, enabling you to get an extremely low grade but still pass. The curves are probably even more lenient nowadays. In the end it is just to make New York State schools look better.

Oh well, having a regents diploma is always nice, especially if you do advanced regents.

They claim that there's no curve, but as usual, NYS is full of sh*t.

@Tommy, I get 10 weeks off after Thursday.

vertical limit
and Mati is a respected member.

I would ask if you're joking but I already know you aren't.

I ain't playin around I am serious.

He was the first person I respected,.

The last question on our maths test had to be crossed out because they screwed up again, did anyone else have this problem?

I got a modular maths exam tomorrow, and I'm apprehensive to say the least. It's the first exam this year I've really got a bit of a concern. Got A on the previous maths, but this next one is much harder (non calculator) and I've been getting B's throughout my mocks so I'm revising surds, simultaneous equations, quadratics.

God, I hate Maths.

U R B A N I T A S

To be honest I prefer non calculator exams, I seem to do better biggrin.gif

To be honest I prefer non calculator exams, I seem to do better biggrin.gif

It's just the higher paper has some real painful questions in there - like the last one on our recent mock was a 6 marker on algebra proof - and our teacher went through it and it literally had one paragraph on algebraically proving why a consecutive square number was equal (bit sketchy but I think that was it) on the right side, then a whole other paragraph for the left side. Thinking algebraically in an exam situation is tough for me. At least with calculator it's more clear cut, you know what and where you have to input.

U R B A N I T A S

Maths.

Huh?

That is what Brits call math.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General