Can't play EFLC's offline

heat84

I made an offline account but when I try to start a game while signed in with it, the GFWL toolbar appears instead. Does Mocrosoft /Rockstar think I'm psychic? There's no message of any kind telling me why the game isn't starting.

Isn't Xliveless supposed to enable offline play? All it does is disable the GFWL toolbar. How exactly does Xliveless "support" EFLC?

Man, I take a year off from GTAIV and I'm like a total noob. sad.gif

That's weird mercie_blink.gif

Xliveless is only good for playing offline and using other people's save game's as far as I'm aware, hence the name.

which folder did you put the dll in? they may put this in the troubleshooting forums...

• 1 month later...

Isn't Xliveless supposed to enable offline play? All it does is disable the GFWL toolbar. How exactly does Xliveless "support" EFLC?

All I did was after I installed EFLC, I just copied and pasted the one in the IV folder to the EFLC folder..It disables GFWL, but you still have to go through the social club to play the game-just don't sign in on social club and play offline that way-that's how I do it, I just select the "Play offline" option without signing in...

The Only problem with Xliveless, is that when you play IV and select your settings for that game, then if you go to play EFLC it will automatically change the settings to the same as IV and vice versa-I changed the settings in EFLC, then the next time I loaded IV, it changed those to the same as EFLC...

Xliveless works the same for both IV and EFLC(the only difference, is you have to have the Xliveless tool in both folders(IV and EFLC)

• 1 month later...

i play gta iv this way i click the exe, then rockstar windo appers , then click skip login , click play and the game start, with EFLC i only click the exe and the game just start,( I DONT HAVE THE ORIGNAL DISK)