San Andreas legacy

majorhawke

I first bought the game in late 2006, It was for the Xbox. The graphics were actually amazing (alot better then for Ps2) to me. My goal was to buy Vice City but I said hay, this is newer tounge.gif

After playing it for awhile, I started to realize how much better this game was then any game I ever played, even Vice City. The detail of It was amazing, the storyline was movie-like adventure, action, shooting and racing all at ounce. I said "This game is gonna be big!!" not knowing It was already released for Ps2 in amazingly 2004. I was enjoying the game so much that it took me 3 1/2 months to beat it (even though I usually beat games in 2-3 days). I eventually got addicted to cheat codes in the middle of the storyline. And after craving to fly the unknown military jet that always shoots down my biplane I finally figured out it was called a Hydra, a few days later I learned there was a cheat for it!! I typed in Y,Y,X,B,A,Left T,Left T,Down,Up so slow, and finally "boom!" it blew up in my face because I was right in front of a building when it activated. blush.gif

Anyway, long story short my Xbox broke and now I use my Ps2. I bought the game again in 2009 for Ps2, beat it, and felt like it was getting boring. Then I bought it again in 2010, beat it, sold it, bought it again, sold it and now im thinking of buying it again! It seems you dont realize how cool it is until you sell it, biggrin.gif

It's like a magnetic pull that keeps making me spend $20 every 3 months! I'm thinking of buying it, beating it, and then "throwing" it in a closet and waiting 3 months so I can play it again without having to spend $20! suicidal.gif

Maybe you should get it for PC so you could mod it.

Thats another reason i got it, i herd you could put fast and furious mods in the game, too bad not for Xbox, unless its modified, which i did have one, but it broke, and by the time i bought san andreas, i had a regular one....

Maybe you should get it for PC so you could mod it.

how much does it cost?

$10 for pc used at gamestop. $17.99 used for ps2 at gamestop.

I got the PC Game NEW for 10$US at Amazon.com

Edited by lil weasel