DYOM for GTA VC ?

Michael_J_Scofield

Michael_J_Scofield

Well, the topic title already tells everything:

PLEASE MAKE DYOM FOR GTA VC confused.gif

Thanks.

Drift-Kingz

I don't believe the creators are gonna make a major modification, just because one person out of a whole general audience is asking them too... whatsthat.gif

Doublepulse

Yea just asking it out of the blue is not really going to change anything.

Do not get me wrong, I like VC and LC, but if we go back in time, and think about which city should DYOM be in, I would still vote San Andreas. The environment is very huge and has a lot of variety. I personally do not think it would be any more popular than what we have now. Only thing I really do not like in San Andreas is the actor designs and their animations on half the actors, but that is why we have actor mods for that.

Even though this goes away from your idea a little, one thing I will love to see in San Andreas is a shopping mall.

Final words are I just do not see why the mods would want to start from scratch with DYOM on an entire different GTA game, especially our interest of DYOM constantly peak. I would be more interested in GTA IV having DYOM! Now that is a huge improvement.

Maybe it would be little easier, but I have a feeling if it were to happen, it might just be DYOM v1 for VC. I could be wrong.

And I wanna live forever -____- But we know that won't happened.

Edited by COOLMAN12234555896

well since they're not gonna make a DYOM for VC,you can still create missions in LC and VC,using GTA United

Jimmy_Leppard
I hope you understand that making another DYOM is not a 1-day-job.You can't just ask for it and expect it to be done.

We already asked DYOM for GTA III and VC... It aint gonna happen, as it would take so much time to code everything from 0% again.. + not everyone has those games as theyre old

I don't believe the creators are gonna make a major modification, just because one person out of a whole general audience is asking them too... 

That's where you're wrong: he isnt the only one, there is much people in this forum that want that mod on GTA III and VC, as it has better skins and other..

• 4 months later...
We already asked DYOM for GTA III and VC... It aint gonna happen, as it would take so much time to code everything from 0% again.. + not everyone has those games as theyre old

I don't believe the creators are gonna make a major modification, just because one person out of a whole general audience is asking them too... 

That's where you're wrong: he isnt the only one, there is much people in this forum that want that mod on GTA III and VC, as it has better skins and other..

You're right Rytuklis! It will be nice DYOM for GTA III and VC!

I'am one of them!

You're right Rytuklis! It will be nice DYOM for GTA III and VC!

I'am one of them!

Why the bump? It won't happen anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Why the bump? It won't happen anyway.

It will be cool.DYOM for VC or III,mabey will happen.

No it won't happen, VC and III are too old, and it would wind the clock back too far. If Dutchy and Patrick are going to make a new DYOM for a different GTA, it would be a newer 1, such as IV or something like that.

Same like many post above this. This likely not going to hapenned, since the coding will be longer (IMO) and there's no CLEO like CLEO 3 for SA in either GTA VC nor GTA III (they only have 1 CLEO for those games)