Black & white signature request

WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

I'm looking for a black & white (and grey, obviously lol) signature featuring the following Rockstar characters in this exact order: Claude of GTA III, Tommy Vercetti of Vice City, Jimmy Hopkins of Bully (try his Scholarship Edition render), and John Marston of Red Dead Redemption. As for the background, nothing too fancy; just some splatter-brushing. On the bottom of the signature my username with a couple spaces in between each letter. If it's possible, can you also outline the character renders and have them gradually fade to white towards the bottom? It should help the text layer pop out. Thanks in advance!

Edited by WhistleBlower

You naughty double-poster!

Just kiddin'.

No, it's not that hard..You just need to wait. Someone will come across it and make you one eventually.

WhistleBlower

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound hasty. smile.gif

But for anyone that's reading this and decides to take up my request, one important thing I want to add is that the height of the signature should leave enough space for one line of text.

Narcis_speed6

No one is responding because is hard to find some good quality resources of the characters posted above, plus that they don't look so good together, since they are drawn by different artists with different styles.

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/rlpPx.png

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/pUrOM.png

WhistleBlower

Maybe you could try using their in-game/cinematic renders? I guess I should have been more clear. The text layer and the job you did with the fading is exactly what I'm looking for though.

WhistleBlower
That's a nice way of saying thank you..

I think you're getting the wrong impression. I do appreciate it when someone goes out of their way to take up a difficult request, which is why I'm trying to help, in this case, by suggesting an alternative to the type of renders being used.

Narcis_speed6

The pics I used are official artworks, like I said, they don't go well together,

some of them are photo-realistic, while the others are vectors.

WhistleBlower

Well, maybe they can still work. What if you were to swap the order like so: Claude > Tommy > Jimmy > Marston, but keep the backgrounds for each character, blending them together but also putting a little more some space between them?