GTA City of Anarchy Minigame

salvadorc17

salvadorc17

user posted image

DOWNLOAD NOW:

Minigame Preview

MINIGAME BASSED IN STORYLINE/PARTIAL CONVERSION OF GTA SA.

CREATED BY TOTEMAN AND SALVADORC17.

THE CITY IS A CHAOS, THE PEOPLE HAS LOST THE SANITY. EVERYBODY ATTACKS EACH OTHER, AND THERE IS NO SAFE PLACE. CAN YOU WILL SURVIVE AGAINST THE REBELION.

-(JUNE 16/2011) PREVIEW MINIGAME 1.

YOU CAN GET SURVIVE, FIGHT ALONE AGAINST HAUNDREDS OF REBELS AND TEST YOUR CAPABILITY TO LIVE.

-LV1: EASY. 20 ENEMIES.

-LV2: NORMAL. 40 ENEMIES.

-LV3: HARD. 40 ENEMIES.

-LV4: VERY HARD. 50 ENEMIES.

-LV5: NEAR IMPOSSIBLE. 50 ENEMIES.

ANY COMMENT, OR ANY IDEA TO THE FUTURE...

GTA CITY OF ANARCHY GTA:SA DYOM 6.1 2011.

Edited by salvadorc17

I played the preview mission but was not able to complete all the missions. These are the things I have to say.

Your intro is too long. You know everytime we start playing a storyline you must play the intro before you can use the 'Y+N' to load the storyline progress. So it means that everytime I start your storyline I have to play that long intro. Intros are mostly supposed to be short and more conviniently should not include much gameplay, so that if we start the storyline again you don't waste your time by playing the intro.

Also the missions are fun, even though there is no story, they contain a lot of gunfight. But you should remove the time limit. It spoils the whole fun. This is because the missions are hard and then the enemies have powerful weapons too. So you should let the player take his own time and methods to kill them. I just feel that the time makes the mission TOO hard.

Of course these are just suggestions, so you don't have to take them seriously biggrin.gif