Are you bored after beating GTA 4?

RyanBurnsRed

RyanBurnsRed

Well the point of this topic is just to tell you guys are fun way to mess around with the game by cheating >:D. After beating the game I was pretty bored. So I decided to install some mods. After installing a SS Chevelle (replacing Virgeo) I started seeing them EVERYWHERE. And I mean everywhere I go while driving this car, they're on the side of the road, and there's always 2-3 of them in traffic. And you know the funny thing? The NPCs can't even drive them! When it's raining I see them turning corners on 2 wheels and flipping over (which is hilarious). Well, one night I was extremely bored and was messing around with a trainer. After accidentally hitting the / key, I blew up a car next to me (blows up nearest car). Anyway, if you have a trainer, using the Car God Mode, find something to hold down the / key (or do it yourself) and drive around the city. Sometimes when you pick up speed cars will blow up in front of you as you're approaching them, which makes it feel like an action movie. Also it's cool seeing the screen shake and hearing a car blow up out of sight (around the next corner) and seeing the flames. You don't really need a mod, just a trainer. It's pretty good for letting off some steam or if you're just bored out of your mind. icon14.gif

ryanburnsred.gif

im bored of GTA SA but i dont have GTA IV version dang it -_-

what GTA games i play now GTA SA GTA VC GTA 3 and GTA LCS on ps2

UbK_families

play in mulitplayer youll never get bored or u can roleplay thats even better start recording crime stats in your game, it makes things very interesting

Uptown Veteran $$$ racks in my pocket red flaggin dis families sh*t is 4 life

I love exploring buildings/houses/apartments (especially in free mode). there's a lot more than you'd expect once you start searching for them.

AlexGTAGamer

Roleplaying is always the thing I do in GTA IV once I complete the story. It helps if you have an over active imagination like myself. biggrin.gif

After I beat TBOGT I liked to pretend Louis was some kind of big Music Producer and that the MeTV Building was his headquartes and stuff. What do you guys pretend when you roleplay?

WhistleBlower

After I beat TBOGT I liked to pretend Louis was some kind of big Music Producer and that the MeTV Building was his headquartes and stuff. What do you guys pretend when you roleplay?

This probably sounds silly, but when I roleplay, I tend to go down the supernatural/conspiracy route. But I'm probably the only one.

Some examples include getting into a shoot-out with the police in Middle Park just outside of the restroom. I'll pretend there's some kind of inter-dimensional portal there that I need to guard. Other times I'll stalk specific pedestrians or shoot them from afar via the use of a sniper rifle as if I'm fulfilling some assassination contract. I tend to go for guys wearing suits or those tech-savvy college kids in Alderney. If I'm near a church with one of those crazy preachers in the area, I pretend they're part of the Epsilon cult and that I need to kill them before something really bad happens. The airport is also a pretty good place for a "chase scene". I'll pretty much run circles in that place and pretend there's someone in the trunk like Packie or Little Jacob. If too many bullet holes tear the car apart, I'll pretend that said person is dead and have one last stand against the FIB and SWAT guys. Lastly, I might visit some abandoned buildings and those areas in the subway tracks where the homeless people live and pretend they're aliens that I need to execute.

I think that's everything... lol.gif

Edited by WhistleBlower

RyanBurnsRed

Well this took a different approach than I thought, but it's cool to see people sharing. I usually don't roleplay in GTA4 but I probably already do it without noticing. I mostly drive around following the "rules." Sometimes when I don't have a car i'll either call Roman or use the subway, which is a lot more fun than I thought. Since I have mods I can't use the multiplayer. Also eventually i'll get tired of the game and uninstall to save room for more games

ryanburnsred.gif

na89340qv0n34b09q340

Usually I pretend to be some Vigilante/Assassin taking down corrupt business owners, stuff like that. Other time's I'll pretend to be part of some Weapon/Drug trade, and drop off a parked Moonbeam at some random place.

Anyways, I find boating to be really fun, I like to drive the boat onto the North Alderney beach, and see how far I can slide until my boat gets stuck.

WhistleBlower

I also like to drive down to the diner in Hove Beach, kill one of the more intimidating characters there, and then rush outside killing as many Russian gangsters as I can while taking cover. I'll even drop my wanted star and watch as the cops take them out. Sometimes it's cool to just sit back and watch the A.I. interact with itself. You can pretend you're an innocent bystander caught in the middle of a raid or something.

Edited by WhistleBlower

i just play Multiplayer, have a chase or try to drift with diffrent car, when i get bored... barf8bd.gif

With that trainer (Simple native trainer) you can also spawn a driver and bodyguards, enable god and car god mode, then go around killing people, cops, blowing up cars and destroying the city, I've tried it before and its fun for a pretty good long while biggrin.gif

I was thinking that you could also record role plays or just some action in GTA IV, order the video clips and make a machinima, if you're into that kinda thing.

That idea about blowing up the nearest car is great, I've gotta try it smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
GTAIVBigFan

Play Pool with friends to raise stats.Running over pedestrians,smashing up PCs on [email protected] 5-6 stars and playing with the unfinished road.

ChossenOne

I don't get as excited playing it like it once did, but I don't get bored either. I mean, I don't have any other cop killing simulators. So IV will have to do until V comes out.

user posted image