How to make a driver flee from the player?

aolflash2

So, the thing is I want to make a car driver escape from the player, just driving without an exact goal. Just driving around the city. Is that possible? I'd really like to know how to do it.

Thanks in advance. colgate.gif

So, the thing is I want to make a car driver escape from the player, just driving without an exact goal. Just driving around the city. Is that possible? I'd really like to know how to do it.

Thanks in advance. colgate.gif

Not possible, sorry. You need to set checkpoints...

Hmmm, Maybe a good Idea for the next version?

You can set route points for the enemy so that he drives away from the player. But the problem is that you only have limited points before the mission crashes so you can't make him drive forever.

Hope it helps.

you can put route-points in the city,and set the actor to "loop-route"

but unfortunatley,you can"t use the normal traffic,because the car will crash into every car.

Doublepulse

One of the things that makes me mad is you cannot put a marker on friend or neutral actor.

It does not matter to me too much, but allowing that makes it indicate who you need to protect or who u have to chase and NOT kill. It saves time creating too many Checkpoints and makes the GTA chasing missions more realistic to the real game.

In real GTA games you will know when you are chasing someone, there is a red marker over them and there is no checkpoint indicating where he will stop, however u cannot lose him.

• 3 months later...
One of the things that makes me mad is you cannot put a marker on friend or neutral actor.

It does not matter to me too much, but allowing that makes it indicate who you need to protect or who u have to chase and NOT kill. It saves time creating too many Checkpoints and makes the GTA chasing missions more realistic to the real game.

In real GTA games you will know when you are chasing someone, there is a red marker over them and there is no checkpoint indicating where he will stop, however u cannot lose him.

Hey,I like that,But I use as the enemy and try driver behaviour,and it doesn't work for me.