Unforgettable moments in school/college

IllnessGTA

Hah ha, these stories are hilarious. I remember one time before the bell was about to go for school to finish. My mate decided to drift around the computer room with a chair until he flipped over and almost hit the fire extinguisher. Oh man, I wish he didn't he move schools.

Plus, this one time in Math he drew a penis on his hand and rubbed it up and down the page and made his pen explode, I was literally crying of laughter lol.gif.

Oh, elementary school was so fun.

I remember we had a merry-go-round before it was removed because of the dumb children. It was such a blast to spin as fast as possible until you were dizzy and the world seemed like it was spinning.

I also played a ton of soccer when in elementary school, I was the 2nd best if I remember correctly. Dodgeball was a weakness of mine as I can barely throw, but I'm good at dodging. Still really fun either way.

Recess was a blast, we used to have epic tag games where everyone was involved. Sometimes a single game could last an hour.

Then there were all the random field trips and special days they gave us. Field day, marathon day, a trip to OMSI (I got to go into a submarine!), penis inspection day, flouride/dental day, scoliosis day, winter party, a trip to a lava tube, and a whole myriad of others!

Ah, childhood. colgate.gif

izx6.jpg

Year 10 as in the 10th grade, so 2006.

Oh I thought it said "When I was ten"

It happened in Grade 6. I had a erection  blush.gif . And I was assigned to convey a speech on "Solar Energy" on a stage. I got on stage and started delivering the speech. It was after some time that I realized that my zip in my trouser was open and I still had the erection. The people were not looking at me and my friends were laughing in the far back of the auditorium.  blush.gif  blush.gif ..I actually thought I was gonna melt from shame.. I couldn't even give the speech properly..  blush.gif  blush.gif

Why are you writing so small. lol.gif You've got balls to tell that here, nonetheless it can happen to everyone. Btw. did you have to piss or did you see something...

Had to piss... Never wanna remember that scene again.. confused.gif

One of the most memorable times I ever had was in 8th Grade. I was in the locker room getting ready to leave for my next class when a kid I knew came up and pants everything on me. Four kids in the school from that day on knew what my penis looked like.

King Kapone
One of the most memorable times I ever had was in 8th Grade. I was in the locker room getting ready to leave for my next class when a kid I knew came up and pants everything on me. Four kids in the school from that day on knew what my penis looked like.

I was in the 7th grade when I went to the bathroom at lunchtime only to be walked in on by an 8th grade girl who knew better.

518946f871d7d.preview-300.jpg

Bellic 4 life

Ha!

2 years ago, in my Junior year (I stayed an extra year) we rioted. The police was in the whole day, and we went into martial law the rest of the day. lol

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/S...-124213304.html

After that?

Nothing much has happened, although I believe something may happen before I leave here this year.

4. Someone I knew (who is extremely quiet and passive) threw a chair across the class then proceeded to push my math teacher out the way when he walked past him.

because my friends always tell me that in 3rd grade I got angry and threw a chair at a teacher.

Hmm..

I've got many good and lots of bad stories about my school. It was the worst; budget cuts, horrible teachers. We made do though.

I think one of the weirdest stories I tell is when I was sitting eating my lunch- we had these piece of crap metallic trays that were seperated for like pudding and drinks. So I'm sitting down with my friends, all eating away and there's a massive group of dickheads- the popular ones who feel the need to act up and stuff. So one of the guys is arguing with some girl- and I sh*t you not, this guy literally pulls back and hits this girl as hard as a man.

The weird thing was, was she wasn't mouthing off. The two were dating. Some guy jumped in front of the girl to defend her and the guy suddenly just flipped out and went for them. I can't stand seeing girls get hit, something deep down inside me always makes me do something stupid. So I empty my tray, quickly approach and slam the tray right over this psycho's head. He hits the floor like a sack of sh*t and then everybody starts yelling at me like "f*ck you do that for? Weirdo."

Even the girl's rubbing her swollen eyes like "f*cking creep."

I just walked off. It all felt surreal.

"I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings."

The-San-Andreas-man

In 11th grade I wore my cat fursuit to school (We had to wear uniforms, and this was one of those days where we didn't have to) as a joke, because my friend bet me 100 bucks. It was a blast, until some guy threw his lunch at me across the cafeteria. Good times.