Unforgettable moments in school/college

IllnessGTA

Shyabang Shyabang

3rd Grade

I was with my friends at our school Halloween party. I was disguised as a devil, my friend as Dracula, my other friend as a punk rock singer and another friend as Sherlock Holmes. We played catch in the hallways. Dracula's mom was the teacher and she yelled at us to walk to her. Dracula told us to run so we ran out the building instead.

1st Year of College

I went to a party in someone's dormitory room. The place was packed with 20 or more students. Me and my friend squeezed through the crowd. My friend danced on a table because there was barely room to move. Someone turned on his flashlight and started to record with his camera. A lot of us screamed and yelled at the bright light on our eyes.

friendly luggage
well its not just me. where i live, its just a bunch of stuck up, spoiled white kids that ride my bus, only two black kids. but we go threw at least 4 bus drivers in a 8 month period.

That's not an excuse to piss off the driver.

well its not just me. where i live, its just a bunch of stuck up, spoiled white kids that ride my bus, only two black kids. but we go threw at least 4 bus drivers in a 8 month period.

That's not an excuse to piss off the driver.

^This, exactly.

2nd day in school (2 years ago): Kissed a hot girl, who luckily, lives down the street from me! Although, i'm not into her looks, i'm more into herself tounge.gif

love?

Chinatown Wars

School comp security is a joke.

If you know how to run command prompt correctly and have your own server, you can do whatever the fudge you want.

Anyway, dicking around with security in the library a couple years ago, I magnetized one of the strips you get from expensive stuff and went through the metal detectors a couple times. They had to call in tech to find out what the fudge was going on.

School comp security is a joke.

If you know how to run command prompt correctly and have your own server, you can do whatever the fudge you want.

Anyway, dicking around with security in the library a couple years ago, I magnetized one of the strips you get from expensive stuff and went through the metal detectors a couple times. They had to call in tech to find out what the fudge was going on.

LOOOOL WHAt da poop

The massive games of bulldogs in primary school on warm summer days.

BITCH PLEASE!

Playing IT on a snowy day....now, that was epic!

Lethal Nizzle
The massive games of bulldogs in primary school on warm summer days.

BITCH PLEASE!

Playing IT on a snowy day....now, that was epic!

Don't think we ever played it on the snow, we weren't allowed on the grass if it was really wet back in those days!

In Year 11, me and a good number of people used to play American football with touch rules on concrete. Then last summer we had massive games down the local castle fields. Good times, so glad we're doing it again this summer.

Back in 2000 when I was in 6th grade, an 8th grade student was stabbed. When the principal came over the P.A. system and told everyone to stay in their current classes, me and several other kids thought for some reason that we were being let out of school early that day as it was hot out (no A/C in the school). The school was on lockdown for about 2 or 3 hours until the victim was tended to and the stabber was caught. When we were finally released from our classes, I just remember walking to my locker and seeing a bunch of students crying hysterically. Me and the group who thought this was an early dismissal suddenly realized that something bad had happened. The school sent us home with a piece of paper explaining what happened although it was all over the local news stations that evening. sigh.gif

• 7 months later...
na89340qv0n34b09q340

When I was in fourth grade there was this one teacher that nobody ever wanted. She was this really fat southern black woman. She usually volunteered for hosting detention, and she was a real prune about everything, a lot of the kids believed she got a kick out of being an asshole, or something like that.

Anyway, at the end of the year we all gathered in the cafetorium to get our little certificates, the teacher that everyone hated actually smiled that day and seemed to be having a good time. Then each teacher got called and got a teacher's award or something like that, when it was her turn she started walking up but she tripped over a backpack and fell flat onto the ground. It almost looked like she was having a seizure because her stubby little legs were flailing about, and she was kind of pushing up with her arms, but it seemed she couldn't get her hands flat onto the ground. For the five or six seconds this was going on nearly everyone in the cafetorium was laughing, as if this was the funniest thing they'd seen ever. I remember when someone helped her up she hurried right out of the building, and the woman at the podium scolded everyone.

ahahaha lovin that brian peppers story.

My friend gave the 'L' sign (loser) to a guy walking away with his mom afterschool. She saw it and began to argue with us, thinking we were calling her a loser. The principal happened to hear all what happened.

He gave me detention only because I laughed after he called him a loser. 3rd grade bullsh*t mercie_blink.gif

We made our grade 9 english teacher cry everyday because we wouldnt listen. We got a hot substitute as a result biggrin.gif

Each person in grade 8 social studies had to present a topic about a famous Canadian. All the good ones got taken and I was out of ideas. I found some info on a notorious Hells Angels leader from Montreal. I did a whole presentation on the guys life. When I introduced the topic the whole class was like "wtf lolz this guy is an idiot" and I got really nervous. Despite my stuttering, I scored pretty well on that project icon14.gif

user posted image

A kid hit a teacher yesterday, the reason is still unclear.

He got suspended and is on probation. lol.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

There are so many stories in this topic that make me glad I didn't go on to become a teacher.

I have a few stories from college that I'll never forget. I remember one morning my mate Steve and I were standing outside having our morning coffee and a smoke. We were chatting about something and Steve just stared blankly behind me and then started grinning like a Cheshire Cat. I turned around to see one of our friends, Merlyn, had had his eyebrows shaven clean off in a drunken stupor the night before. I swear to god I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. To onlookers it must have looked as if I was having a nervous breakdown. I feel to my knees, wailing in laughter. Needless to say, he was a bit pissed off. I had to stay away from him until they grew back because I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Another time my friend Jim and I were standing outside our classroom door waiting to go inside. We were opposite the cafeteria so the place was pretty crowded. Out of nowhere he started saying the opening lines to the "Ezekiel 25-17" speech from Pulp Fiction. I joined in and before you know it, we were both shouting it out dramatically and the top of our lungs. We performed it so well that after we said the final line, "You will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!", everyone stood in silence for a few seconds and eventually started applauding us. We took our bows and walked casually into our class. I don't think there's ever been a moment since then that I've felt such a bad-ass.

Dudesig.png

Finn 7 five 11
I remember there was this guy in my grade 4 class named jordan and he smashed his head against a marble that was on the floor, he went to the hospital and needed stitches.

Quoting an old post yes.

1. It reminds me of when i was in Yr 1 (Turning 7 years old in the same year) and this kid who was a friend, but had some issues - his name was Jesse, I stopped hanging out with him when i was like 9 - anyway we were sitting in class in the afternoon and he says my name and goes "Look at this" i turn and he had scissors and was cutting up his fingers, his hand and arm was covered in blood and he was still hacking away.

He didn't cut fingers off or anything but he was just bleeding everywhere, makes me shiver.

2. Throughout high-school we would play stupid pranks on each other, one of the more stupid but funny ones was to take someones bag when they weren't looking and dress up a small tree, we would take their jumper and P.E clothes, go to a tree that was near our group and dress the tree up with their stuff to look like a person, it was so incredibly hilarious watching friends walking around going "where the f*ck is my stuff" when the innocent tree is just standing there with all their gear and looks like another student, hilarious, couldn't stop laughing.

Papers....papers...papers..quizes....papers.

I come on gtaforums to vent and act ignorant.

user posted image

Classmate: Miss, can we have class outside today?

Teacher: No.

Classmate: Aww, come on miss!

Teacher: I'll come on YOU..

Class: bored.gif

Original Light

In first grade, I got stuck in quicksand. A young teacher in training came to help me. She got stuck too, and said "Nicholas! I'm going to kill you!". She was wearing dress shoes too lol.

I was then called to the principal's office, but I didn't get in trouble, since I didn't know any better. biggrin.gif

Let me tell you about Clifford. He would do ANYTHING for money, and for quite cheap. He wanted attention because his parents neglected him and he had no friends, so he mostly did things for attention. Well, I was more than happy to oblige. I felt bad for Cliff (still do, his life is truly sad), but that didn't stop me from using this for entertainment. Stay tuned until the end for the grand finale Cliff story.

The first thing me and my friends paid him to do was drink toilet water. Me and 6 other people crowded into the bathroom as we watched Cliff take a straw and drink a good bit of toilet water. We made him spit some out so we would know he didn't pretend to drink. He hesitated at first, but a chorus of "suck it, SUCK IT! drink it, DRINK IT!" made him relent. We were all crying with laughter after it was all done because we thought he would chicken out. That cost about 10 bucks.

I once paid him to lick the toilet rim all the way around. He ended up licking the toilet seat all the way around (despite me saying "rim" repeatedly) and I told him I wouldn't pay him until he licked the rim like I said. There was a tiny amount of piss on the rim, but that didn't stop him from licking it. That was also about 10 bucks.

For 8 dollars he ate half a (fairly green) pinecone. He kept rasping "Water, water" while trying to eat it because it was "Soooo dry". It looked like he was chewing wood, I don't know how he managed to swallow.

For a few bucks he ate 50 leaves off of a tree. He said they tasted horrible, but he kept eating. His teeth were green and yellow after he was finished. Ended up calling poison control because we realized they might put pesticides on the trees. Poison control people can be soooo judgmental.

For a buck, he once pushed an apple down an extremely crowded hallway with his nose. People were sitting in the hallway with their legs stretched out, so there was maybe a foot of room. It was funny watching him navigate between people. Needless to say, Cliff didn't care about his reputation.

I once paid him to smash a can on his head, but he couldn't do it and ended up beating the can on his head repeatedly.

He ate a hand full of moss that was covered in spiderwebs. That cost a dollar or two.

He enjoyed giving bear hugs, often to the persons surprise.

He chewed up and ate part of a pencil for a buck.

There is a whole bunch more I can't remember.

His greatest act was EATING A DEAD MOUSE. I had a pet corn snake and kept "pinkies" (frozen baby mice) for him to eat. One day I brought a pinkie to school and had Cliff eat it for 15 dollars. I wanted him to slurp the tail, but he didn't. Seeing that dead mouse resting on his tongue made me want to puke, but he swallowed it with a swig of Mountain Dew like it was nothing.

izx6.jpg

MIKON8ERISBACK

When I was in grade 10, my class took a trip to the Good Sheppard Homeless Shelter in Downtown Toronto. One of my friends who will not be named drew a penis on the chalkboard in the closet room that was also used to house visitor's coats. It wasn't until a couple hours later that the teacher who was supervising us found out about it by himself and erased it.

I laughed about it for literally a year or so and a Catholic preacher who works there more than likely saw it.

MIKON8ERISBACK
Back in 2000 when I was in 6th grade, an 8th grade student was stabbed. When the principal came over the P.A. system and told everyone to stay in their current classes, me and several other kids thought for some reason that we were being let out of school early that day as it was hot out (no A/C in the school). The school was on lockdown for about 2 or 3 hours until the victim was tended to and the stabber was caught. When we were finally released from our classes, I just remember walking to my locker and seeing a bunch of students crying hysterically. Me and the group who thought this was an early dismissal suddenly realized that something bad had happened. The school sent us home with a piece of paper explaining what happened although it was all over the local news stations that evening. sigh.gif

It must be an old building. They didn't put A/C in Canadian schools until the 1990s, and because of Ontario's extremely high hydro prices, the compressors are almost never used. Instead, air is just blown around and re circulated in order to lower the temperature. Unfortunately all the girls at my school are cold blooded and always f*ck around with the thermostat under the teacher's radar.

A kid ate a wasp at my secondary school. He did a whole load of other mental stuff too, including wanking in R.E. class...

user posted image

I was in year 10 (grade 10 for the yanks) so I was 15/16 years old, and we had a drama class with a really hot teacher.

So anyway, we did this exercise where we had to sit on someone's lap and pretend to be a puppet and she would give us a word and we were to improvise and act something out.

This one kid didn't have a partner so the teacher went with him as a partner.

During their improv. performance the guy got a boner when she sat on his lap and she quickly got up and blushed and the whole class was laughing so hard. She had a laugh about it later; that guy was so lucky tounge.gif

Back in 2000 when I was in 6th grade, an 8th grade student was stabbed. When the principal came over the P.A. system and told everyone to stay in their current classes, me and several other kids thought for some reason that we were being let out of school early that day as it was hot out (no A/C in the school).  The school was on lockdown for about 2 or 3 hours until the victim was tended to and the stabber was caught. When we were finally released from our classes, I just remember walking to my locker and seeing a bunch of students crying hysterically. Me and the group who thought this was an early dismissal suddenly realized that something bad had happened. The school sent us home with a piece of paper explaining what happened although it was all over the local news stations that evening.  sigh.gif

It must be an old building. They didn't put A/C in Canadian schools until the 1990s, and because of Ontario's extremely high hydro prices, the compressors are almost never used. Instead, air is just blown around and re circulated in order to lower the temperature. Unfortunately all the girls at my school are cold blooded and always f*ck around with the thermostat under the teacher's radar.

All of the schools I went to in NJ had no central AC because they were built anywhere between 1912-1967. cry.gif Of course the teachers lounges had window units..... Anyway, another moment that sticks out is during lunch period in March 2003 just after the Iraq War started. All of us were sitting at the table talking about normal s**t when a student fell off his chair at the table behind us. At first we thought he was just screwing around, but it turns out he was going into a full blown seizure. As anyone who's ever had a seizure knows, you lose all control of your bodily functions and so he vomited on the cafeteria floor. Thankfully, a senior who was in the same room was a volunteer EMS and kept the kid stabilized until the paramedics showed up. On top of witnessing that ordeal, in English class that day, we had to watch "Of Mice and Men", which shows several instances of Lennie killing things due to his freakish strength. Overall, it's a day I won't soon forget......

MIKON8ERISBACK

I forgot about this. It's a classic.

When I was grade 6 in elementary school in Mississauga (about 15 miles west of Toronto) my elementary school was sent into lockdown allegedly because some stupid kid at a nearby school went loco and decided to write a death threat aimed at all students of his school on the mirror in the school washroom. Being familiar with a post 9/11 world (very unusual for the age of 11) I feared that a terrorist attack aimed at my city or my country (Canada) was under way. No incident ever occurred in the school itself or anywhere else as far as I know.

Because no shooting, stabbing, or attack ever took place, very little is known about the incident and it failed to attract the attention of the news media. It was just another thing that threatened to separate me from my lunch on Pizza Day. Now I'm in grade 12 and every day is pizza day for me. smile.gif

I'll try my menial chances at getting my hands on an archived news article, if one even exists.

the time i told a substitute teacher to "piss off" when i didn't know what swearwords were biggrin.gif

when a new girl came and someone started a rumour that she popped some kid's balls and she got expelled (well duh)

and that was why she moved to our school

probably post more later

• 5 months later...
FranticFatality

I had possibly the weirdest lesson ever.

A guy I knew for so long turned a 180 and started trying to convert the class to Christianity while the teacher was trying to give a lecture.

I 'll never forget the day when some attention whore went to the 3rd floor, and suddenly decided to throw his Nokia out of the window.

It was an old Nokia, one people like to call 'brick' for the simple fact that it's unbreakable. So he was hanging out of the window screaming "Heeeeey!" to get the people's attention. So when everyone was starring at him with a 'wtf is going on' look, he yelled "Watch this!". He showed us the phone, and he threw it out of the window as high as he could.

So everyone was strarring at the phone, and I still don't know how it happened, but the second that thing touched the ground it just.. idk.. it just bursted some way. The screen was totalled, the battery somehow vanished and most important, his SIM-card vanished. I still remember when he was coming outside with a laugh on his face to take his phone when suddenly that laugh turned into a shocked look. And when he realised that his SIM-card was gone, he started to cry because he just bought a new one.

So the next day, he had a new SIM-card. And two of my girl friends went to him to return his SIM-card. They took it without anyone noticing. I 'll always remember his look at that moment, and I 'll always keep laughing about it.

Something else that keeps making me laugh is when we threw the teacher's bread out of the window. It was such a weird-ass teacher who prefered eating cheese and bread seperately, instead of putting the cheese on his bread.

So one time he was writing on the blackboard and the guy next to me said "Let's take a slice." And I answered something like 'Alright'. So I sneaked to his bureau, which wasn't that far from where I was sitting. And I just grabbed 2-3 slices of bread and got back. And I said "What do I need to do with it?!" kinda panicking. So I just gave it to him. And he said "Dude, what do I need to do with it?!". And he just panicked and threw it out of the window.

Good times.. but such a waste of bread...