Unforgettable moments in school/college

IllnessGTA

Finn 7 five 11

In year 9 when 2 girls in my year were lying on top of each other, and this teacher at our school (6'4, bald looked like an old sheriff) said

"please get off her"

they said "why"

he said "your making me horny"

============================================

I lit our groups bin on fire in year 10, and afterwards i said that "i was flicking matches in the bin, and it spontaneously combusted", and the school believed me, all i got was a detention.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Always refusing to go into groups for P.E when the teacher asked us which results in them giving us number (1 and 2) and we always used to say "was i 1 or two? Did you put me in number 3? "

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am quite certain that most teachers are slightly crazy.

I would have finished school rich if i had a dollar for the amount of times the class has been dead quiet and the teacher has turned around and told people to be quiet.

It was always absolutely hilarious when the teacher is at a boiling point that had been a long time coming, and the just go off like a frog in a sock over a thing as slight as a smirk when they are talking.

I did most of my mucking up in year 7 and 8, then knuckled down, but those were some of the good moments in my later years.

Edited by finn4life

Well, we had this batsh*t insane computer teacher who liked to suspend/write kids up for:

• Referring to her dogs as "dogs". She made you call them "children".
  • Using Notepad in her class could get you written up.
  • Not saying the pledge almost got me and a friend suspended. Funny thing happened. He got sent to the front office, but he was prepared. He had a speech, and he printed out Supreme Court decisions proving that he had the right to decide whether or not to say the pledge of allegiance. Needless to say, we were never forced to say the pledge again.
Also, one time in AP Government the school cop came in and took a guy away. Apparently he gave a bong to somebody and that guy decided it would be a good idea to bring the bong to school to show it off.

Harwood Butch3r

In year 10 I was de-panted by a girl in the middle of the quadrangle where everyone could see. Dick and balls galore. sad.gif

Oh and this didn't happen to me although it was at the same school. One of my brother's friends got jerked off by his girlfriend in one of the stairwells. He deposited his "stuff' into a soda can. Being the asshole he was he gave it to one of his friends and they drank it without knowing what he done. confused.gif

• 5 months later...
In year 10 I was de-panted by a girl in the middle of the quadrangle where everyone could see. Dick and balls galore. sad.gif

Oh and this didn't happen to me although it was at the same school. One of my brother's friends got jerked off by his girlfriend in one of the stairwells. He deposited his "stuff' into a soda can. Being the asshole he was he gave it to one of his friends and they drank it without knowing what he done. confused.gif

What in da funk?! That sounds messed up.

I've got a pretty nasty one.

Back in 8th grade, we had a sub PE teacher. He was about 50 something, and looked like a stereotypical rapist from 1983, and had about two teeth. Everybody in the class were pissing themselves and crying with laughter because he had something in his pants around his penis area (we never found out what it was) that was round and bulging about 4 inches out. It was f*cking nasty and hilarious at the same time.

Back in 8th grade, our English teacher was huge into the holocaust. We ended up spending the second half of the year reading "Diary of Anne Frank" and some other anti-holocaust. holocaust journal stories. Now I find the Holocaust evil, but when you spend the second half of the year, reading these books, and your only 13? Oh sh*t does hilarity ensue.

One day we got sent into the library, and we were told to sit down and look at these large pictures from the holocaust. On a sheet of paper, we were supposed to anonymously write our thoughts, then they would be read aloud in class so we could all get a better "understanding". Most of us thought it was boring as sh*t, and we ended up writing comedic satire as our thoughts. We asked why "all these big nosed italians were in PJ's?" or "why all the skinny guys sleep in dust?". We even built a chain story that ended up with Anne Frank becoming our English teacher, and peddling her book in our class. We were awful people, but it got even better when we were lectured in class about our immaturity, and how our Principal would be seeing this.

Our principal was shown the papers, and made our whole class sit in the auditorium as we were given the same lecture we'd been hearing all year about "Nazi's and holocaust bad, you respect it. you don't, you bad" bull sh*t. We were also told, that we need to hear evidence, and that a Holocaust survivor's wife would be coming to tell us about her husbands trials and freedom from the Holocaust. She came a week later, and was so excited to tell us all about the Holocaust, because after all, we hadn't SPENT A WHOLE HALF A YEAR ON IT. A bunch of my friends got together, Goose Step marched in, zeig heil signs and all, and then sat down. When ever she mentioned the Holocaust ended way to late, they would all "Boo!" or go "Awwww", and when she mentioned Hitler, Nazi's or WWII they would clap and cheer. When she then asked, "Does anyone here really believe the Holocaust didn't exist? if so, leave." They all stood up, and walked out. The most god damn uncomfortable, hilarious, and awkward day of my life.

I hear they only teach "Diary of Anne Frank" these days, for 3 weeks.

^ That is just hilarious. I know the Holocaust isn't funny at all, but if I was there I would've pissed myself.

I wish I could find the picture of the thank you card we signed for the woman. Someone we ended up with a nice, sentimental one from the teachers, and one that was not so... clean from the students. Basically, we did that Snowflake thing with paper, in the form of a Swastika, and wrote terrible things on it.

Haha, we never sent it (thankfully), but it was the greatest MySpace photo of our middle school years. I can say now that we were over the top, but Jesus was it funny.

I know Im not one to preach but if thats true youre a real c*nt ronny

WbZaxRP.png

It was in year/grade 5.. Me and my mate planted stink bombs in the ' popular kid's locker to piss him off.. (we hated him) But he knew that we would do that so he told the teachers to help him open his locker, the teacher opened the locker and BOOM! stink boombs everywhere.. He told them we did it and. we were expelled! LOL!

It was in year/grade 5.. Me and my mate planted stink bombs in the ' popular kid's locker to piss him off.. (we hated him) But he knew that we would do that so he told the teachers to help him open his locker, the teacher opened the locker and BOOM! stink boombs everywhere.. He told them we did it and. we were expelled! LOL!

Well, that sucks whatsthat.gif

made our whole class sit in the auditorium

Was there a projection room above the auditorium? mercie_blink.gif cookie.gif to whoever gets the joke

That story was hilarious, I can't even imagine it happening it's so damn funny! lol.gif

Edited by Piperka

I know Im not one to preach but if thats true youre a real c*nt ronny

I wasn't the one doing the Auditorium thing, but everything up to that I was apart of. I regret it now, but I still remember how damn funny it was. The weird thing is, had it been any other religion or race, it woulda lost it's hilarity quite quickly. We tried it with Black History Month, and after the 3rd black joke, it lost its funniness.

This guy in my year got expelled for stabbing another kid in the arse with a stanley knife in a DT lesson. That was pretty funny.

Oh, in Year 11 this new girl joined our school in the year below, she came into our science lesson to do some test or something and as she walked passed our table my mate said "nice rack" thinking she wouldn't hear but she gave us the dirtiest look and we just burst out laughing.

Our hot Spanish teacher was very very memorable, saw some nice cleave in my last year haha. Can't think of anything else at the moment that you would get

I was in class one day bored out of my mind, so decided to offer my mate £5 to snort an extra strong mint. He spent 10 min crushing it up and making a nice line, then did it. But I dont think he felt like a winner while he was rolling on the floor holding his head in pain.

I was well worth the £5, as for the 3 days after that his nose ran constantly and all he could smell or taste was mint tounge.gif.

I was in class one day bored out of my mind, so decided to offer my mate £5 to snort an extra strong mint. He spent 10 min crushing it up and making a nice line, then did it. But I dont think he felt like a winner while he was rolling on the floor holding his head in pain.

I was well worth the £5, as for the 3 days after that his nose ran constantly and all he could smell or taste was mint tounge.gif.

You reminded me of a very similar situation in which a couple of my mates decided to snort a lucozade pill during food tech, the result was very similar, noses turned bright red, constant swearing and weeping eyes. Hilarious

From Grade 9-half way through Grade 11 (now)

-My grade 10 history teacher (best history teacher ever, he has been teaching for 25 years, he is retiring next year) decided to go look in his cabinet for something he had from the boer war (he hadnt opened the cabinet since 97 lol) and when he opened it, 4 empty whiskey bottles fell out, (and a full one in the back) and he was like "I remember that summer..." then after he grabbed the full bottle and put it in his bag, next day we asked him what he did with it and he was like (in a russian accent) "What do you think I did?" *with a smile at the end*

He can also do a pretty awesome indian, and scottish accent

-Same teacher, same year, it was febuary 2nd 2011 and it was a snow day, not alot fo people showed up so he was like "we dont need to do work today, so he looks into his desk and pulls out a VHS tape with an episode of cops on it LOL we watched that quite a bit through the semester aswell

-Same teacher, if we had him 4th period and we wanted to leave earlier (5 mins earlier) he would be like "I cant let you leave earlier for safety reasons" but then he said in a sarcastic voice "but you can go get a drink of water if you want!" so I was like "Can I go get a drink" then he said "sure" and opens the door.

-Grade 10 science, I made a video on testicular cancer, I used clips from that one episode of south park where they start bouncing on their balls etc... and got a 4+

-Grade 10 religion, the teacher is badass, but dumber then a bag of hammers, I made a video using gta to describe what aliens would think of earth and human values if they came here... I ran over 20 people, and threw molotovs at a group of people and got a 4+/highest mark in class? Id post it on youtube but the music I used is blocked...worldwide

-Grade 10 english, I made my english CPT using call of duty black ops, I got a 4- and rose my partners mark up by 10 points

And so much more, but I dont feel like listing them all lol.

Three accounts come to mind.

Primary school:

Everyday in my old primary school we would have a school meeting where all of the teachers and all of the pupils in the school would come together in the hall to talk about different things. It always took a while to get everyone in so there would always be music being played on a cassette player (yes, I kid you not). Two "well behaved" children would be picked each day to man the player and whatever song gets played on it. Some songs I remembered included Queen's - "You're My Best Friend" and various classical songs.

But one day the song they were playing was Monty Python's "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" and the kids had to skip the part in the song when they sing "When life's a piece of sh*t, when you look at it". But the kids who were manning the player were too busy talking to a teacher so that line was belted out to a full school hall. The teacher's faces, including the school head, went red after that. lol.gif

Primary school (again):

Ever seen a substitute teacher have a nervous breakdown in class? Well it happened for me.

It went exactly how you would imagine it going: substitute teacher standing-in for the actual teacher who was away on health grounds, some kids think it would be fun to mess around since the substitute doesn't really know what she's doing, whole class gets out of control, substitute tries to calm them down but fails, gives up hope and storms out of the class straight to the head's office yelling "These f*cking kids! I can't take it!"

Secondary school:

The time when my friend got stabbed in the head with a pair of scissors from an angry classmate. He had to have stitches after that, and the kid that stabbed him was expelled, but he just enjoyed the time off of school.

Secondary school:

The time when my friend got stabbed in the head with a pair of scissors from an angry classmate. He had to have stitches after that, and the kid that stabbed him was expelled, but he just enjoyed the time off of school.

Hmm, reminds me of when this bad boy wannabe kid, who loved his hair so much, got a load of glue smashed on his head by a kid with a problem. The kid with the problem moved schools, and the bad boy has almost no hair happy.gif

I remember there was this guy in my grade 4 class named jordan and he smashed his head against a marble that was on the floor, he went to the hospital and needed stitches.

friendly luggage

In year 11 at secondary school me and my two other mates found an exploit on our school computers. When you log on permission was very strict (no background changing, no creating shortcuts, access denied to many places but there was still a desktop folder where we could still create shortcuts but it was sort of hidden. It didn't show up on the desktop. While I was mucking around in this folder I just right clicked on a document>open with>choose default program>and then browse which would take you to program files and access to some of the network! As they had only blocked permission to the to certain areas, I could still edit and saves files. While I was exploring the Windows folder one day I came across the log in and background folder. There were a few files in here such as background.bmp and some other weird file which contained the text and layout for the log in screen. As soon I saw what they were the editing began that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif I told my friends how to do it and they went mad. They started editing the files on every computer they went on! In the end the technician caught them editing the files while he was on a program called impero. My two friends got recieved a detention each but I never got in trouble luckily.

A girl posted this on facebook a while ago when we did it, this was quite funny at the time. The guys name is Brian Peppers:

user posted image

Taste? Were licking his nose?

What you smell has a very large influence on what you taste.

If you eat a bag of cheese and onion crisps (chips if you are US tounge.gif) while smelling a bag of salt and vinegar, you will taste salt and vinegar.

In year 11 at secondary school me and my two other mates found an exploit on our school computers. When you log on permission was very strict (no background changing, no creating shortcuts, access denied to many places but there was still a desktop folder where we could still create shortcuts but it was sort of hidden. It didn't show up on the desktop. While I was mucking around in this folder I just right clicked on a document>open with>choose default program>and then browse which would take you to program files and access to some of the network! As they had only blocked permission to the to certain areas, I could still edit and saves files. While I was exploring the Windows folder one day I came across the log in and background folder. There were a few files in here such as background.bmp and some other weird file which contained the text and layout for the log in screen. As soon I saw what they were the editing began that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif I told my friends how to do it and they went mad. They started editing the files on every computer they went on! In the end the technician caught them editing the files while he was on a program called impero. My two friends got recieved a detention each but I never got in trouble luckily.

user posted image

I did something very similar, but I was caught very quickly, and the teacher told me to say sorry to the class dozingoff.gif

My friend made a file that when you opened it created tons of files all over the desktop. It was funny, he got caught though confused.gif

Well I have two stories, both of which happened on the bus.

In middle school, out african american bus driver, had move a good amount of us kids to the front of the bus for some stupid ass reason. so what we did, was we unrolled a whole roll of duck-tape and made a duck-tape ball out of it and once we got to our stop we threw it onto her hair. Its safe to say that she was no longer our bus driver after that day.

Now this just happened the other day.

We recently got a new bus driver ( our 4th one in 4 months) and yesterday she tell us that we can not cross in front of the bus, and that we can not eat on the bus anymore. to which i yelled back to her " And how the f*ck are you going to control that?''- no response. then the girl who was sitting next to me (who the biggest bitch on the bus) starts a chant "we want nick, we want nick", nick was our old bus driver who would let us do anything. then another person yells to the bus driver "Bitch, yo ass is lucky to have a job in the economy, so shut the f*ck up and deal with it."the bus driver was PISSED, she could not get us off faster.

but those are my stories.

you best shut the hell up and get the eff my topic you no good 13 year old b*tch you act like this is real life, and all you do is complain to everyone. YOUR 13 so I swear to god you threaten me again on VIDEO GAME and it just goes to show how immature you are and why you have no leadership skills and treat this as a real life thing.

Well I have two stories, both of which happened on the bus.

In middle school, out african american bus driver, had move a good amount of us kids to the front of the bus for some stupid ass reason. so what we did, was we unrolled a whole roll of duck-tape and made a duck-tape ball out of it and once we got to our stop we threw it onto her hair. Its safe to say that she was no longer our bus driver after that day.

Now this just happened the other day.

We recently got a new bus driver ( our 4th one in 4 months) and yesterday she tell us that we can not cross in front of the bus, and that we can not eat on the bus anymore. to which i yelled back to her " And how the f*ck are you going to control that?''- no response. then the girl who was sitting next to me (who the biggest bitch on the bus) starts a chant "we want nick, we want nick", nick was our old bus driver who would let us do anything. then another person yells to the bus driver "Bitch, yo ass is lucky to have a job in the economy, so shut the f*ck up and deal with it."the bus driver was PISSED, she could not get us off faster.

but those are my stories.

Dude, you sound a bit like a prick.

well its not just me. where i live, its just a bunch of stuck up, spoiled white kids that ride my bus, only two black kids. but we go threw at least 4 bus drivers in a 8 month period.

you best shut the hell up and get the eff my topic you no good 13 year old b*tch you act like this is real life, and all you do is complain to everyone. YOUR 13 so I swear to god you threaten me again on VIDEO GAME and it just goes to show how immature you are and why you have no leadership skills and treat this as a real life thing.