Unforgettable moments in school/college

IllnessGTA

I remember that when I was in my junior year of high school, I went to go visit my Japanese cousins. Now, my favorite cousin is a sweet girl, but she's awfully naive and too kind for her own good. She happened to have this secret admirer who was not so secret, considering how he was this arrogant school delinquent who made sure he got his sh*t in order in any possible way.

So, I told him this: If he could beat me in a fight, he could formally confess to my cousin, and I'd tolerate his ass. He did the whole "Oh, fighting a short, little Korean girl who is my junior" speech, and whatever the hell guys like him did.

The day came, and I kicked his arse in less than two minutes. He actually fights pretty well, but he was more stuck-up than a preened peacock that day, so he understimated plain, old me.

I don't know what happened, but I made him my bitch. Seriously. He kept trying for the whole year, and he nearly defeated me once (I think that day was when I watched The Godfather Series; watching Sonny die again was hell). He was still the ass of a delinquent, but he seemed to repect me, and I actually befriended his friends (which is actually funny, considering how they made me their second mother).

Now, having a guy like him acknowledge me is funny, but what's funnier is that he ended up confessing to me.

And he turned out to like the abuse. What a sadist. He gave pain, only to like it inflicted on him.

@chaxi It's like you live in a kung fu movie.

My best moment about High school and College is graduating.

You know that f*cking person who was annoying/complete prick who failed to complete High School? Remember Him? It's going to melt your heart when you see that f*cker making hamburgers later in life.

"Hey is that JIM? JIM!!! Jim-bo! What are you doing back there? Awh man! You're making the best hamburgers a 28 year old drop out f*cking loser can possibly make!"

Maybe that's why we need drop outs. We need those lifers because you know that 15 year old isn't going to give a f*ck less about a hamburger job, he's just working there for extra money. That drop out though, he's got to take Hamburgers to a whole new level. Because it's about the only thing he can find next to mopping floors for a living at the High School he dropped out of.

fV9tG4b.gif

When the whole school found out that the damn fine french teacher was a part time DJ and had pictures on her my space (old school) rather scantaly clad. It was awesome and funnily enough, she was removed from the faculty

ChossenOne

My first day, where I pissed myself.

The 6th grade camping trip where the teachers threatened to leave me behind. That whole trip was whack.

3rd grade - The first time I answered a rhetorical question. My teacher didn't find it very funny.

That time I strolled into class an hour late and solved the puzzle that was written on the blackboard in one second. The answer was 'Parachute.'

All those spelling competitions. I enjoyed those bi-weekly battles with Jasmine and the looks on Mr. Holmeson's face when I won! tounge.gif

user posted image

@chaxi It's like you live in a kung fu movie.

Haha, I only wish. There are, however, schools specially dedicated to the arts; it's like applying to a charter school, but everyone there had to take the martial arts tests and properly go through the initiation to actually be accepted. You go through the regular school courses, only school is longer because of the times in the dojo. And, just in case you're curious, I went to this very type of school when that funny incident happened.

I formally went to school in the U.S., but I was enlisted there as a "part-time" student, a.k.a. a summer student. Going to school during summer break? Not so nice.

• 2 weeks later...

In 9th grade, on our 10-day trip to Sydney, we received quite a bit of free-time everyday to basically do as we please around the city for a couple of hours. There was one day where we had the whole day to ourselves, and we just went walking around the city (our hotel was located in the CBD). Towards the evening, as the day wound up, we found ourselves walking along a street which is considered to be the centre of Sydney's gay community, and two of the other guys decided to just walk into a gay bar, since it had just opened, while the rest of us nonchalantly hanged around outside. After ten-or-so minutes, they just walked back out... And that was that.

I never disliked school and always enjoyed it, so there are no particular other moments which really stand out to me, since I've found it to be days of continual enjoyment, rather than a few select memories. But, if I remember some, I'll be sure to post it.

6L71qdt.gif

EmPty CaSInGz

Me and two of my mates were standing in a little corridor overlooking a small yard, like at the back of the block. There's a fire escape to the side of it, and windows on the wall looking out into the yard. I was eating an apple, and had the bright idea to throw the core into a crowd of year elevens. Bam, it hit one of them in the back of the head and we just saw about 20 year elevens run into the back doors of the block. We shat ourselves since the back doors are literally six feet from the stairs to the corridor we were in. My one mate (ginger, this is key) jumped down a whole 18 set of stairs, hit about the sixth, rolled, got up and ran away. I ran halfway down the stairs, heard the year eleven's coming and ran the other way. They grabbed me, pulled me down the stairs and started strangling me. My other mate tried to get out of the fire escape and they caught him, hit his head against the wall and started giving him digs in his arm. Suddenly one of the year elevens shouted "Get the ginger f*cker!" and they dropped us, apologised and ran off after my stair jumping mate. And this was in year eight... best school year of my life. The one who got his head hit against the wall moved to Redditch in May, and I don't really speak to the ginger one any more. School work is way more important than little escapades to me now.

EDIT: Also, when my mate, the same ginger one as in the above story, managed to cut a flap off of the tip of my left index finger in science with a pair of scissors. We were fannying about in science and I went to grab the scissors (mlaar). I felt the cut, looked at my finger for about five seconds and then screamed. Not "Arrgh!" but "FUUUUUUUCCCKKK!". I started walking around the lab as quickly as I could looking for a paper towel to wrap my finger in... took my science teacher five minutes to let me out. I lost so much blood that day; it was a deep cut that was about an inch big and five mil thick.

Edited by EmPty CaSInGz

Me and two of my mates were standing in a little corridor overlooking a small yard, like at the back of the block. There's a fire escape to the side of it, and windows on the wall looking out into the yard. I was eating an apple, and had the bright idea to throw the core into a crowd of year elevens. Bam, it hit one of them in the back of the head and we just saw about 20 year elevens run into the back doors of the block. We shat ourselves since the back doors are literally six feet from the stairs to the corridor we were in. My one mate (ginger, this is key) jumped down a whole 18 set of stairs, hit about the sixth, rolled, got up and ran away. I ran halfway down the stairs, heard the year eleven's coming and ran the other way. They grabbed me, pulled me down the stairs and started strangling me. My other mate tried to get out of the fire escape and they caught him, hit his head against the wall and started giving him digs in his arm. Suddenly one of the year elevens shouted "Get the ginger f*cker!" and they dropped us, apologised and ran off after my stair jumping mate. And this was in year eight... best school year of my life. The one who got his head hit against the wall moved to Redditch in May, and I don't really speak to the ginger one any more. School work is way more important than little escapades to me now.

EDIT: Also, when my mate, the same ginger one as in the above story, managed to cut a flap off of the tip of my left index finger in science with a pair of scissors. We were fannying about in science and I went to grab the scissors (mlaar). I felt the cut, looked at my finger for about five seconds and then screamed. Not "Arrgh!" but "FUUUUUUUCCCKKK!". I started walking around the lab as quickly as I could looking for a paper towel to wrap my finger in... took my science teacher five minutes to let me out. I lost so much blood that day; it was a deep cut that was about an inch big and five mil thick.

Jesus, man. My finger hurts now!

EmPty CaSInGz
Jesus, man. My finger hurts now!

Got no feeling in my fingertip now confused.gif

WHen I was in elementary my teacher fell over my bad, And I turned around and started laughing...Was sent home that day.

I remember when I was about 5 I had an operation on my hands, so I needed help with pretty much everything for a 6 week period. I had this helper at school who was a really nice lady, I could go to toilet kinda ok on my own but for some reason she thought I needed help. I tried to hold it in as much as I could but I just couldn't hold it any longer.

So I asked her to take me to toilet, and I meant to not inside as well, but she thought I needed help with everything. So she takes me inside and I tell her "quick! quick!" (Get the f*ck out bitch so I can piss already). I was absolutely bursting and you can't hold it in very well when you're little... it was too late. Just as she starts pulling my trousers down to help me, the piss starts flowing out, going all over her hands and all over the floor and all over the walls. So she tries to get away and opens the door as a group of year 5 students walk by. There's me stood covered in piss spraying all over the place with my little todger on display.

There's no word strong enough to describe how humiliating that was.

@GTA_stu that is truly embarassing yet hilarious. That's the type of sh*t you tell your grandkids. monocle.gif

Well, I actually don't have many memories from school (I'm a Senior so I still got a year to add something here)

Something embarassing was when I was 6-7 and I called my teacher "Grandma" by accident. But nothing too big.

Most unforgettable moments I have are fights I got into, usually through middle-school. I've always been a small guy so I usually didn't win them, never lost fights either though, but I'm hotheaded so throughout my school years I've gotten into many unforgettable fights.

Haha, the stupid sh*t you get into in your youth. icon14.gif

My grade 9 english teacher... we made her cry so much that she had to leave for a month. It's not like we insulted her, we just didn't behave. My friend actually found her underwear in her trashcan and he put it on her desk. She saw it and ran out crying.

We also found a crate full of wagon wheels and gummy bears. We would write exams and all you would hear is her stuffing her face

user posted image

That Canadian flag of Mr.Mister reminds me of another funny time. In year 8 we had a Canadian teacher who was from, erm, well Canada. She was from some special school for difficult children who had behaviour problems, and came over to england for a year on some sort of exchange programme. She must have had some sort of image in her head of sweet little polite english kids, oh boy was she in for a shock.

Standing at about 4ft 6 she was reeaally small, but not an actual official medical midget. So she had the hilarious height, but without the medical condition to make people feel bad for taking the piss out of her, poor thing never stood a chance. She was a science teacher, and all the desks and tables were much higher than normal in the science labs. There was also a long podium type thing where the teacher would stand and teach from, her head barely poked over the top. She could only use the bottom third of the whiteboard as well, so she would quickly run out of space and have to wipe it.

Did I mention she was Canadian? yeeeeh, it's a pretty hilarious accent when you're 12, especially when it's combined with an incredibly high pitched voice. At first everyone was relatively normal with her, but as time went on our confidence grew and by the 5th month she was being reduced to tears, and we were the top set of year 8! God knows how she coped with the bottom sets of higher year groups. She flew back to Canada and the headmaster gave an assembly to all the year groups saying how dissapointed he was in the school.

Mrs Kirby was her name, getting ripped to shreds was her game.

My grade 9 english teacher... we made her cry so much that she had to leave for a month. It's not like we insulted her, we just didn't behave. My friend actually found her underwear in her trashcan and he put it on her desk. She saw it and ran out crying.

That kind of reminds me of one from high school. We were waiting to take our end of the year English exam and the teacher was nowhere to be found. We all sat their waiting. Eventually she came running in crying and yelled out "You all get B's" and ran out.

so many good stories, got me thinking. I was always the practical joker as a kid.

So many times I had put a pin on someone's chair! Another time I took a dead bird off my cat, took it into school and put it in a vending machine'schange slot, needless to say I had some laughs, I also faked a broken arm, wore a baddage and used a bag strap as a sling, this meant I could leave lessons early and skip the dinner queue.

.I was cheeky too, teachers hated me. I was a right mouthy bastard when I think about it, but nothing harmful, never told them to f*ck off or anything.

I dont remember much but I do remember fighting, a few guys older than me on my bus thought they'd try picking on me for no reason, so one day I got off my seat, walked to the back of the bus, and punched one so hard , my hand hurt. Everyone around looked shocked, but they never bothered me after, one did say immediately after "do that again I'll mess up your face", I replied "what, like yours?" LOL.

Substitute or trainee teachers, always had some funny ideas or habits, one teacher was obviously very nervous, and kept saying ok after every f*cking word, the whole class was in tears of laughter, another time a trainee french teacher, used a teddybear as a sort of gimmick, whenever someone answered a question she'd throw the bear gently at them, before they could answer (dont ask me why!) one time she did this, a guy threw it straight out of the window, everyone burst in to laughter even the teacher who was sat in the corner.

Music lessons were also a great laugh too, I have no idea why it was compulsive to have a music lesson every week, anyways most people just mimed during sing-alongs , but me being cocky and cheeky, used to sing really seriously and loudly, out of tune and completely the wrong lyrics, I have no idea why but our teacher kept playing that awful titanic song, I think the whole class was laughing at one point knowing I was taking the piss.

Another stupid/annoying thing I did, was during exams putting my hand up, making the teacher at the front come up to me (i usually sat at the back), once they got there, I would say "It doesnt matter" or " I forgot now, what I wanted", making them really pissed off, people around me knew I would do this on purpose, and would burst out laughing, another thing during silent exams was to go "hmmmmmmmmmm" really loudly, god I was immature.... biggrin.gif

7cg1vNw.png

Hahah another time in grade 8 health class we got this sub. She was kind of chubby and her hair looked like barbed wire. She also stunk like steel wool barf8bd.gif

user posted image

TheNathanNS

i remember last week

i got into a fight with someone

they started it and i get excluded for it!!!

EmPty CaSInGz
i remember last week

Do as much fighting and trouble making as you can in year eight, and buckle down in year nine. It's what I did.

TheNathanNS
i remember last week

Do as much fighting and trouble making as you can in year eight, and buckle down in year nine. It's what I did.

im heading into year 10 in september

wow.gif

This. (actually only buckle down in Year 10)

I believe the scientific term is "doss about years".

U R B A N I T A S

What's all this"studying" I'm hearing about? I'm not familiar with it. You just need to scrape through, GCSE's aint that important don't listen to those teachers. As long as you've got a can-do attitude and a smile on your face you can be whatever you want.

Note: A smile and a can-do attitude may not actually be of any use in the real world, those GCSE's may come in useful

Only memory for me that stands out for me was in Junior High when I was in grade 8. My English teacher who was this like 60 year old lady was in a really bitchy mood that day, and I whispered over to my friend sitting beside me and said "it must be her time of the month eh". I don't think she caught what I had said, but she did catch me talking to him and us laughing afterwords, so she asked me if I wanted to share what was so funny with the rest of the class. I remember thinking what the hell, and said yes and decided to stand up in front of the class and shared it with everyone. Laughter ensued, and so did me being sent to the principles office where I was suspended the remainder of the day for sexism.

Edited by Ryan

That kind of reminds of a time in math class, I kept getting dared to ask the teacher what his sperm count was (Yh weird I know). So I was like naaaah, and then I got double dared and I was like naaaah, then I got double doggy dared to and I was like lets do this sh*t. So I called him over and there was a lot of anticipation and I finally said it, he looked at me strangely then walked away, no laughter ensued and it was all pretty pointless and stupid.

jacoboram126

There is one event that I can never forget it was the last day of school and we were in high school last year we decided to something epic, something unforgettable, so what we did is we bought like a hundred water baloons filled them with ink and water and hit anyone we saw we didn't care if it was a teacher or anyone had so much fun that day.

I have many memories from school, I'm ashamed from some of them, as for others I'm proud.

- I remember when I was in 5-th grade, during a test, I've stand up from the chair to give the test to the teacher and farted. Lol. Everybody started to laugh.. it was really awkward.

- It was 3-th of March and this patriot day was really important for us, the bulgarians. I should say a poem in front of many proud bulgarians. It was really long poem.

I knew it in my mind. And when I started with the prologue, I got goosebumps. I started to imagine all these great bulgarians, that fighted for our country. And when the

strong and solemn epilogue came, I saw one old man, crying. Then I took a look at one old woman, she was crying, too. It was really exciting day.

- I remember the time when my teacher grounded me for first time. It wasn't for some bull I've made, it was because I made all exercises from the schoolbook. biggrin.gif

There are many and many more moments I remembered and I need to remember, just my english skills ain't very good and can't bring it to you with the same way I feel them.

Well, I just remembered something that happened in the beginning of my Sophomore year in High School.

We were studying Macbeth by Shakespeare when my Literature teacher talked to the Drama teacher about having her come in and talk about Macbeth's "feelings" and all that. She talked about how the character changed de to the events in the story and etc.

The Drama teacher (soon fired) was pretty crazy, even for a Drama teacher. She had the bright idea of having a Sumo fight in the middle of the room with my English teacher. I gotta say, it was pretty funny seeing a 29-year old Surfer-type guy wrestle a Middle-aged woman while she was screaming in order to scare him, somehow it was supposed to represent Macbeth's inner struggles (don't ask me how).

That's one of those priceless and unforgettable moments in school.

High school was crazy. Its hard to think of a single event to write about. So many people got expelled in year 10. Like 3 teachers died due to illness in my time there. Some kids from my year got into a car wreck leaving one paralyzed. Lots of bullying and fighting in school as well as with kids from other schools. A couple kids got expelled after they were caught breaking into and trashing the staff rooms when they were drunk. There was always drama at my school. The headmaster was too busy spending the schools money to do up his own house (seriously) to care.

WbZaxRP.png