Unforgettable moments in school/college

IllnessGTA

Are you a pedo?  sarcasm.gif

Anyways, another unforgettable moment in school will take place tomorrow. Heading off to Six Flags as a treat for us 8th graders. Gonna be sweet.  icon14.gif

I think no, theres just "some" girls that arent in my age that i find at least interessant (i mean 2 years younger than me)the rest are just dirty children...

Almost forgetting.... one day at 6th grade there was a trip with my school to some local cities,everyting was ok...

Until we reach a city's mini park with some mounted toys,one was very cool toy that was a mini ferris wheel that is movimented manually... ok my friend tried get out while it was moving and CRASH!!! somehow he hit his head in the metal part of the toy,so his head started blooding hard and his t-shirt went from thistle to blood red

While we were going back to school the bus stopped in some market so we bought some ice-creams i bought a chocolate one,but a classmate bought a kiwi's one...

ok already in the bus that was running this guy was talking to some girls and drinking water suddenly he started to laugh a lot (like LOOOOOLLLL lol.gif ) and started vomiting some green thing and i was RIGHT beside him,This all while he was laughing his ass off WTF!!!! OMG!Can you imaginate that!? after some teacher came along the bus corridor and said:-Nah! this is nothing...

And put an old magazine in the green vomit, and started stepping the green vomit-magazine thing saying:

-It looks nice now...no problema....

I coudnt stand anymore and ran out of there....

Man... why the hell there is always someone who vomit in bus trips?!

Cant wait a while? mad.gif

Edited by ZDANZ96

O-kay then! Moving on.

Me and my friend were called down to the principal's office last year. It's because we took all of the screws out of the bathroom stall doors. devil.gif It was well worth the trouble we got in for it.

pkmTc.gif

Kwandilibro
Are you a pedo? sarcasm.gif

Anyways, another unforgettable moment in school will take place tomorrow. Heading off to Six Flags as a treat for us 8th graders. Gonna be sweet. icon14.gif

You're only in 8th grade? I really thought you were a senior in high school or somewhere around that age. And damn, our school never gave us any trips in middle school. Maybe your school has some real money, unlike these cardboard millionaires I live around.

On topic, I've yet to have any particularly memorable moments in school. 'Cept maybe the time I ate glue in kindergarten thinking it was yogurt (even though it had been in the same spot all week).

TheNathanNS

6.) when Zak and me nearly got into a fight! all i did was chuck a haribo off his head!

This guy sounds interesting tell us more about him.

sure thing

once got scared by the music teacher

we was having music class and we wasn't listening to what she was going on about then she yelled "OI" and jumped up and did a military stand (hands by his side and standing up straight) and he got scared and we teased him and he went red and told us to shut up and we teased him to this veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy day! biggrin.gif i got more moments when got scared

Edited by TheNathanNS

Anyways, another unforgettable moment in school will take place tomorrow. Heading off to Six Flags as a treat for us 8th graders. Gonna be sweet.  icon14.gif

I think no, theres just "some" girls that arent in my age that i find at least interessant (i mean 2 years younger than me)the rest are just dirty children...

Almost forgetting.... one day at 6th grade there was a trip with my school to some local cities,everyting was ok...

Until we reach a city's mini park with some mounted toys,one was very cool toy that was a mini ferris wheel that is movimented manually... ok my friend tried get out while it was moving and CRASH!!! somehow he hit his head in the metal part of the toy,so his head started blooding hard and his t-shirt went from thistle to blood red

While we were going back to school the bus stopped in some market so we bought some ice-creams i bought a chocolate one,but a classmate bought a kiwi's one...

ok already in the bus that was running this guy was talking to some girls and drinking water suddenly he started to laugh a lot (like LOOOOOLLLL lol.gif ) and started vomiting some green thing and i was RIGHT beside him,This all while he was laughing his ass off WTF!!!! OMG!Can you imaginate that!? after some teacher came along the bus corridor and said:-Nah! this is nothing...

And put an old magazine in the green vomit, and started stepping the green vomit-magazine thing saying:

-It looks nice now...no problema....

I coudnt stand anymore and ran out of there....

Man... why the hell there is always someone who vomit in bus trips?!

Cant wait a while? mad.gif

No one ever threw up on any trips I went on. Instead, on the bus, kids kept farting while everyone tried to sleep (since it was night time) and some guys got pissed off.

Luna Fortuna

6.) when Zak and me nearly got into a fight! all i did was chuck a haribo off his head!

This Zak guy sounds interesting tell us more about him.

sure thing

Zak once got scared by the music teacher

we was having music class and we wasn't listening to what she was going on about then she yelled "OI" and Zak jumped up and did a military stand (hands by his side and standing up straight) and he got scared and we teased him and he went red and told us to shut up and we teased him to this veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy day! biggrin.gif i got more moments when Zak got scared

HAHA that's classic zak.

Edited by Personguy

I wouldn't say this was exactly an unforgettable moment from school, as the arrest was when I was in 6th but it was going on while I was there, and this thread seems to be largely about messed up teachers now. Anyway, turns out one of our IT teachers was a (semi)functioning heroin addict and a dealer to a small select group of those like him who were addicts but managed to hold down full time jobs. He was always a bit out of it at work and he was a really incompetent teacher, but not to an extent that he'd stand out against non-addicts who were just bad at their job. Everybody used to joke that he was high on something, just because he always seemed to be in his own little world but nobody actually suspected he was on anything.

To be fair to the guy, I don't think he was ever stupid enough to shoot up at school or come in when he was still high, and he wasn't even the worst teacher in the place. He was most likely just a bit detached because he was on a comedown, at worst.

Oh, and unlike most of the outrageous teacher stories, I've got me some evidence.

Edited by Robinski
user posted image

Wow there's some real hardcases in this topic... NOT.

Anyways a memorable moment from my school days would be in year 9 when there was this new kid called barnaby. He was clearly from a protective family and he was completely clueless about "the facts of life" shall we say.

The whole class (genders were segregated so we acted like a bunch of baboons most of the time, what with no girls to calm the atmosphere down a bit) used to tease him and ask him questions like "do you know what a dildo is?" "do you know what a rim-jaw is?" and he would go all red. So then we started telling him that the school was an "all gay school" (a school where only gay people go).

Anyways we would joke with him and pretend to flirt with him by saying things like "oooh barnaby you're so handsome" or stroking his leg and then winking at him. Then, in one class I started spanking his ass with a ruler, he ran away so I chased him round and round the woodwork benches spanking him.

I thought it was pretty funny until he told his parents and they told the school. Next thing I know I'm sitting in this room with my parents and 2 SLO's (student liaison officer). When you get asked questions like "why did you stroke his leg?" "did you get some kind of thrill out of it?" and you're parents are in there with you, there's no chair you can clench hard enough to make the shame go away. My parents must have thought I was some kind of gay sex maniac. Adults don't understand that somethings just get out of hand and it was all ment to be harmless.

The weird thing was that I wasn't even the worst "offender", yet I got treated the harshest. Someone even got behind him in his chair and started dry humping him, making his large man boobs jiggle about. Somone else licked his ear, and someone else told him that they would, and I quote "ram their dick up his ass so hard it would poke out their mouth, he would then jiz so it lookedlike he was spitting."

Aaaah the weird things you do when you're in school.

Friend and I are on airplane back from school trip, bored. Decided to play five-card draw with money; with different winning hands earning different amounts. Royal flush was $200.

Towards the end of the flight, he starts winning with a bunch of pairs and two pairs. I'm down $125 and the airplane lands. He starts packing up, but I tell him, 'one more hand.'

Suffice to say, after five minutes of disbelief, grandiose speeches mirroring that of Samuel L. Jackson's in Snakes on a Plane, and vociferous cheers that drew looks from everyone on the plane, my friend owed my $75.

Being the most hilarious person in high school. I made so many good friends, and we started talking just from me taking the mick out of teachers, being a clown, and generally 'running' the class and undermining authority, through my shouting out jokes and just having a laugh. Living and enjoying every day of lower high school because I knew our 'freedom' was limited as we got older tounge.gif

Oh and getting 100% in the History GCSE America paper.

U R B A N I T A S

Darkconnor55

Being the most hilarious person in high school. I made so many good friends, and we started talking just from me taking the mick out of teachers, being a clown, and generally 'running' the class and undermining authority, through my shouting out jokes and just having a laugh. Living and enjoying every day of lower high school because I knew our 'freedom' was limited as we got older tounge.gif

yes ill be doin gthat paper in my GCSE's next year is it about the economy and $hit?

anyway i remember in year 8 when we had a french subsitute teacher for you guessed it french. He kept having a go at me so i got angry and started saying ... and i quote "Shut up you f*cking french frog you "C U Next Tuesday"" and walked out the classroom. The only reason he was having a go at me was because i was playing a rugby game on the computers instead of working *Lulz* What can i say im wlesh i luv my rugby.

yes ill be doin gthat paper in my GCSE's next year is it about the economy and $hit?

anyway i remember in year 8 when we had a french subsitute teacher for you guessed it french. He kept having a go at me so i got angry and started saying ... and i quote "Shut up you f*cking french frog you "C U Next Tuesday"" and walked out the classroom. The only reason he was having a go at me was because i was playing a rugby game on the computers instead of working *Lulz* What can i say im wlesh i luv my rugby.

Wales YHHHH! I loved my rugby too.

A teacher had a go at me and I said shut the f*ck up to her. She didn't even report me notify.gif

Actually I don't really like rugby anymore confused.gif

EDIT - Woops, didn't mean to double post.

• 3 weeks later...

Well just at the end of 2010 me and my friends were talking ,you know what we were talking about girls & stuff tounge.gif ,so anyways my language teacher comes up to us (he was a good guy and all ,don't know if he is still around) and we start talking ,most of the teachers in my old school (i left it last month) were quite fun to talk to so it was not awkward to talk to a teacher ,so we start talking and he ask's us how our exams are going i tell him ,there going great ,well just when we are about to go to class ,he looks at me and says ,I quote (translation) "That Girl over there she has a crush on you ,better make a move ,if you wanna make love" i was standing there with disbelief what i just heard and he say's now to my friends "you boys better become good ,i know what you all have in your mind's..."

notify.gif

Also one classic well in our Maths class ,my Sir come's in wearing a shirt which taxi drivers usually wear ,so one kid says out load "Sir, did you take a taxi here or drive one" lol and then in the same class ,my teacher sends this kid to the office cause he was misbehaving ,before he goes he says "I just got back from there ,well i have another date with the head mistress" lol

In kindergarten(age 6 for those who don't have kindergarten) we were sitting in the standard semi-circle while the teacher read to us. After the reading time was over I realized, my little kindergarten penis had escaped through a hole in the crotch of my pants, and most likely had been poking out the entire time blush.gif . It was so traumatizing that the memory is deeply engraved in my head seeing how it was almost 40yrs ago.

This is probably like the 4th time I have relayed that story here biggrin.gif

fireguy109

How did you manage to get a hole there?

pkmTc.gif

Drift-Kingz

You're only in 8th grade? I really thought you were a senior in high school or somewhere around that age. And damn, our school never gave us any trips in middle school. Maybe your school has some real money, unlike these cardboard millionaires I live around.

On topic, I've yet to have any particularly memorable moments in school. 'Cept maybe the time I ate glue in kindergarten thinking it was yogurt (even though it had been in the same spot all week).

Our school is close to becoming bankrupt, actually. I'm really surprised we can afford an expensive trip like Six Flags. Not to mention, Washington D.C.

Where do you live? Long Island, right?

How did you manage to get a hole there?

My favorite green sweat pants. Just a natural crotch wear hole I guess. I grew up poor confused.gif

edit:

added quote

Hmm...well.

Back when I was a freshman I pulled the Plastic Covering that surrounds a fire alarm off.

I got in trouble, got a felony (yep, pulling the plastic covering off, not the actual fire alarm itself is a felony in texas!) and I had to spend the rest of the year in SDGC.

SDGC stands for Student Development and Guidance Center. It's basically where they send the kids who have done really bad stuff or are consistently in trouble.

The funny thing is, they tried to be tough, but it was actually really fun. That was probably the best part about my whole high school career.

So yeah, and if you are wondering, I did this when I was under 18, so the felony is expunged and no one is the wiser, unless I tell them.

el1e0jer0qpyjd2fg.jpg

I remember one time in P.E. (physical education) my best friend came running out of the changing rooms in his boxer shorts which were insanely high up and his bollocks were hanging out the bottom. I just stood there in shock for about 5 seconds staring and thinking "WTF is he doing???" before bursting out with laughter. Nobody else noticed, and he ran about 50 meters heading towards the football pitch, then he suddenly stopped and noticed then ran back in a panic trying to get back in before too many others came out.

Another time in P.E. we were getting changed after it had finished. I turn around to see my same friend sorting his tie out, but he hasn't got his trousers on yet. His dick is sticking out of his boxers between the buttons down the front. I'm bent double with laughter facing away from him and I'm telling him "reece it's hanging out you idiot!" still crying with laughter so he doesn't hear me properly and thinks I'm on about his bloody tie. It takes him a good 20 seconds to realise, then he tries to play it cool like it didn't happen.

That guy had so many embarrassing moments for himself at school, He was always falling over, getting shat on by birds and just generally making a fool of himself. He was like a cross between victor meldrew and mr bean.

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

nightwalker83
Its like a prison now i've heard, metal detectors, 10ft fences, the works.

Pretty sure there was some sort of incident with a pupil holding kids hostage a few years back.

My old school had metal detectors because of the knife problem although many of the kids just brought the knives in to look cool or threaten people. Some actually did get stabbed.

That must have be funny if some passed through the detector and had a metal plate in their leg (ie because of surgery)?

One time in PE we were playing volley ball and I was getting ready to spike the ball. But instead of my fist hitting the ball my face did instead. What makes it memorable is that while everyone was busy laughing the ball bounced back over the net and we got a point and pretty much won us the game.

And another time during a sports event the whole school(about 120 people) were in the gym watching a basket ball game and while I was sitting there talking to my friend this empty seat next to me, which I wanted to sit in to get a better view, got smoked with the basket ball and did a few flips. I could of been seriously injured, but was a little lucky I guess. At that moment I said f*ck it all, got up and stood the rest of the game as I've been hit with so many balls(not a sexual reference people) and a basket ball is probably the only one left on the list that hasn't hit and hurt me yet. I want to keep it that way as basket balls are heavy and can do some damage.

ClaudeSpeedIV

well there was this one time when i was at school and there was this kid, which was one of my friends, got picked on all the time because he was short, was playing basketball with another guy who got mad because of something, idk it was stupid, he took my friend and picked him up WAAAAY in the air and slammed him on the GYM floor. i thought to myself, that must have f*cking hurt so much. next thing i know is that the following monday another one of my friends tell me that his spleen erupted and was in the hospital for about a month. that sh*t is really f*cked up, i don't see why that fat ass isn't even in jail for what he did.

user posted image

Kwandilibro

Our school is close to becoming bankrupt, actually. I'm really surprised we can afford an expensive trip like Six Flags. Not to mention, Washington D.C.

Yep. Nothing to see here, really. Our school is supposed to have all this money, but we never do sh*t. And we profess to be so smart, but half the seniors end up doing nothing with themselves after college.

On topic, I also remember once, we had some school spirit event at our school, so a ot of kids wore underwear on their heads. Stupid me, I made the mistake of wearing an old pair of white briefs (tighty whities), even though I hadn't worn them since I discovered boxers. Not to mention, they had a few slight skid marks on them. Needless to say, everyone laughed at me. Of course, nobody bothered to bring it up until lunch, so everyone could see me looking like an ass.

SunshineBoy

I have many memorable moments from school and one of them is when I was in 8th Class.

Once we had a farewell Party in year 2009 and at that time our Supervisors were present to bless us for our further studies. Someone suddenly started throwing the snow sprays and then everyone joined and soon the entire hall was full of snow and children were shouting and spraying in joy, and next a cake fight started between us and then came the reckoning when one of the piece fell near the place where the supervisors were sitting watching the children enjoy the party. It nearly had spilled on her clothes and we were surely to get good lecture on farewell day but to our surprise she and few other teachers joined and finally after the party was over we apologized but they only said that it was nothing for a small farewell Party. Really memorable day it was.

yin-yang.gif

user posted image

During my second year at school we had one of those substance abuse support groups, you know the Talk to Frank helpline sort of thing? Anyway, they came in and gave us a big old lecture on drugs and alcohol.

Daft gits kept tripping over tables and chairs. One of them spewed up, the other tried to hit on the teacher. Why they didn't just wait until the were sober, well f*ck knows.

Drift-Kingz

Yep. Nothing to see here, really. Our school is supposed to have all this money, but we never do sh*t. And we profess to be so smart, but half the seniors end up doing nothing with themselves after college.

On topic, I also remember once, we had some school spirit event at our school, so a ot of kids wore underwear on their heads. Stupid me, I made the mistake of wearing an old pair of white briefs (tighty whities), even though I hadn't worn them since I discovered boxers. Not to mention, they had a few slight skid marks on them. Needless to say, everyone laughed at me. Of course, nobody bothered to bring it up until lunch, so everyone could see me looking like an ass.

Haha, that sucks man. For some reason, I always expected your school to be a 'rich' kind of type. Did your school get budget cuts by any chance?

Also, I'm surprised no one said anything about 'Freshman Friday' yet. I may be wrong, though.