Unforgettable moments in school/college

IllnessGTA

I'm just really bored so I'm making this thread.

Has there been any unforgettable moments that happened in your school/college? Could be funny, sad, stupid...funny etc.

Well, here is 1 from me...and it is pretty disgusting.

There used to be this thug in my school. He picked on mostly nerds and people who didn't act like gangsters. This guy thought he was so cool and loads of people liked him.

But one day, at PE, he suddenly shat himself (no joke) and the sh*t was dripping on the floor. He looked very pissed off lol.gif

That was the last the school saw him. He just vanished.

Deserved it though. wink.gif

Haha.

When I was in 6th grade I was in my French class and the teacher showed a picture of a penguin and said "What is this penguin missing?". Some kid next to me shouted out "A Penis!". It was f*cking hilarious.

Me and my mate where getting chased by the Head Teacher.

We where running upto some double doors when I pushed gelder through the doors, he slid along the floor still eating his Pizza damn funny that day was

When I understood how the f*ck to do this:

user posted image

And started doing it by myself.

edit:

And I once emptied a fire extinguisher (or whatever its spelled) on a corridor. A friend passed by and slipped.

Edited by goin-god
Yl8KS.jpg

Haha.

When I was in 6th grade I was in my French class and the teacher showed a picture of a penguin and said "What is this penguin missing?". Some kid next to me shouted out "A Penis!". It was f*cking hilarious.

Lmao!

Here is unforgettable number II for me

The school I used to go to was pretty bad. A few kids got stabbed in there. Anyway, in assembly, the teachers were talking about knife crime and they displayed a few knives caught by students in my year (year is the UK version of grade) and they looked pretty awesome but it was freaky since some people I know were caught with knives. I think this was a week or 2 later when the teachers were talking about healthy eating and they literally called a fat student to stand up and the teachers used him as an example of not eating healthy...wow.

Haha.

I think the funniest part is that he didnt realized that penguins dont have penis...

Maybe was your mate's brain that was missing at the time biggrin.gif

Anyways theres lots of histories to tell,but i remembered that when i was at 2th grade i tried escaping out of the school by the front door,what a noob?!

I ran until i step in a wet floor and crashed my head in the front exit stairs...

f*ck, everyone were watching my epic fail scene,but i werent giving a f*ck at the time because everything i was wanting were some bed and playstation... smile.gif

Once I was in some school for ill kids because I have Asthma, Eczema and sh*t. We went on this camping trip for 3 days. This kid in my cabin was talking in his sleep and the teacher was still awake. He said things like "I got some innapropiate pictures" and then he started making weird ass sounds. He then said "Superman ain't saving shieet". The teacher kept trying to tell him to stop thinking he was faking. When I talked to him the next day he said he knew nothing about it.

Today in college, I told my friend I'd face f*ck my formerly best female friend to death. Laughs then ensued as we have an odd sense of humour.

user posted image

At this years' orientation up in Muskoka there was this guy in another cabin/group that usually hung alone during school hours.

Me and my group were in the cabin next to his.

In the middle of the night we hear screams from his cabin so we rushed over there to see him sleep screaming, clenching his ass too...

Drift-Kingz

There was a code blue in 6th grade once. Thing lasted 30 minutes, and the cops were knocking on the classroom doors like every 5 minutes. After that, we found out some guys broke in, and that they were wearing ski masks and full black clothing. Most of us assumed they were gonna like plant bombs and sh*t, but the teachers wouldn't tell us anything at all for some reason.

There was a code blue in 6th grade once. Thing lasted 30 minutes, and the cops were knocking on the classroom doors like every 5 minutes. After that, we found out some guys broke in, and that they were wearing ski masks and full black clothing. Most of us assumed they were gonna like plant bombs and sh*t, but the teachers wouldn't tell us anything at all for some reason.

Kind of reminds me of the time some guy with a blue top jumped over our fence and ran to the other side of the school. The teachers called the police and I think he was already gone.

My school moments are so f*cked up because of where I used to live and school I used to go.

You're not a yorkshire lad are you by any chance?

Sounds like hourbury high to me...

You're not a yorkshire lad are you by any chance?

Sounds like hourbury high to me...

No, I'm from north London. The school is Parkview School. Search it up. One of their students got stabbed early this year.

What is Hourburg High like?

A friend next to me was singing about having genital herpes (it was freshman year, so don't judge) and we didn't realize that our biology teacher was in front of us. She turned around and said, "Well, I sure hope you don't", with a slight smirk on her face. Was pretty funny actually.

That and the substitute teacher who let everyone do what they wanted to in class and made remarks about teabagging somebody. She didn't keep the job, of course.

Edited by -ska

7FTgFLB.png

I had a spanish teacher who's favorite subject was her dog.

When she was about to tell us our homework, some kid brought up the dog topic and she'd go for hours talking about her adventures with her furry companion.

Pretty funny, actually. Until her dog died last year and suddenly the whole school felt incredibly bad.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

FutebolAmor

It was the start of year 9 or 10 (can't remember which). Walked through school gates to see only 1 of my mates had turned up to school (I came into school pretty early that morning). Trying to look cool for some unknown reason I started walking in a 'cool' fashion to show off in front of him. But since my head was held high I didn't notice the black ice that was right in front of me...stepped on it - slid on to the ground with one leg way in front of me and the other behind me (I was in sort of a Y shape on the ground) - the friction of the gravel caught my shirt - ripped it up and over my head. So I was lying pretty much topless on the ground and all I could hear was him pissing himself laughing.

Good way to start the new school year cool.gif

3rd unforgettable moment

Our school was next to a bridge that led to the road. Well, basically, it was the school buildings then the hills and then the bridge, which was easy to climb over.

So one day, a group of Turks beat the living hell out of someone and they just ran to the bridge, climbed over and they were free.

It is that simple. Just climb over the bridge and you can just run to the high street. Some kids have dig a gap under fences and sneaked out but the bridge thing is just a problem the school should have fixed.

I moved from this school and my old friends say that the bridge thing was so bad that this teacher drives around in his car to catch these kids.

Mine would have to be finding out my P.E teacher used to be a pole dancer before she landed a job in school. I wouldn't have thought any of us looked at her differently, but I will say I'm glad our P.E shorts were so baggy. We also had one of the older girls at the time "accidentally leak" nude photos of herself. She was moved pretty swiftly.

Also had a disgruntled parent break into the grounds and throw paint stripper onto the better looking cars. Nothing special - we were kept inside, own safety, yadda yadda. For some reason, the most exciting thing is when a dog finds its way into school. People go insane.

Mine would have to be finding out my P.E teacher used to be a pole dancer before she landed a job in school. I wouldn't have thought any of us looked at her differently, but I will say I'm glad our P.E shorts were so baggy. We also had one of the older girls at the time "accidentally leak" nude photos of herself. She was moved pretty swiftly.

Also had a disgruntled parent break into the grounds and throw paint stripper onto the better looking cars. Nothing special - we were kept inside, own safety, yadda yadda. For some reason, the most exciting thing is when a dog finds its way into school. People go insane.

Omg, I love when that happens! A harmless dog ran into our school and actually made its way into one of the classrooms. Apparently, the teacher screamed and nearly fell off her chair.

Its like a prison now i've heard, metal detectors, 10ft fences, the works.

Pretty sure there was some sort of incident with a pupil holding kids hostage a few years back.

Its like a prison now i've heard, metal detectors, 10ft fences, the works.

Pretty sure there was some sort of incident with a pupil holding kids hostage a few years back.

My old school had metal detectors because of the knife problem although many of the kids just brought the knives in to look cool or threaten people. Some actually did get stabbed.

I remember at start of 11th grade that kid started to "come out of the closet". The more the year gone on, the more he acted like a girl. It went from hair dying, hair growing, female accessories, to make up! Damn! That guy wore make up in school! A real girl! Stupid idea.

He even wanted to change sex, cmon he was 15... I wonder how he turned out these days...

vertical limit

Mine had to be in Grade 7.

I was suspended for one school day for getting 4 detentions. I was a bit scared on how to face my parents, but then o decided not to tell them.

I went home and acted like everything was normal, at about 3 am, I went to the kitchen and got out the blender/mixer and opened the fridge and got cheese, bread, pasta, milk and coke.

I went to the garden with these items and found a plug, I put all the items in the blender/mixer and mixed that sh*t, later I went to my room and poured the mix sh*t all over my bed and floor and then I got the things which were in garden, cleaned them and put them like they were in the first place.

I went to the bathroom and took a towel and put it in very HOT water and after that I put it around my neck, face and four head. I went to my parents room and waked my mother up, I told her I vomited and I don't feel well, she felt my forhead and said that I have a fever and I should not go to school, I was so f*cking excited.

Because of this, you must bring your guardian to school to discuss this matter.

In my Junior year, some of the Senior kids had this "great" idea for a prank where they would douse random students in the hallway with white chalk powder. Unfortunately, since this happened after the Anthrax scares, when their first victim, a Junior girl in one of my classes, got hit with the powder it sent the school into a full scale lockdown. The bomb squad got called in, helicopters were circling the school, black sedans were posted up in the parking lot, and there were SWAT teams sweeping the hallways. We sat in our classrooms for 2 hours in complete silence while this poor girl was getting tested in quarantine. Eventually they realized what had happened and we were released. All of the culprits were brought up on charges, including one dude who had a sweet Air Force ROTC scholarship in the bag, which he immediately lost. Think he went to jail too.

We also had one of the PE/Health teachers get caught whacking off on webcam to what he thought was a 13 year old girl, but was actually a police officer. Boy did that make the school look bad.

Of course there was a lot of shenanigans, but most of those were just childish antics that are probably a lot lamer in text than they seem in my head.

9QRzUfn.gif?1

There was one teacher at my school, a substitute, he was about 70 years old. He obviously took penis pills, as he always walked around with a boner. This guy would take up a whole lesson just telling us stories about his life and lessons we should learn. Sometimes this would be quite entertaining, others just plain boring.

I remember when one guy asked him why the Australian Dollar was going down. He explained, which took the whole lesson.

He's still around actually, and not a bad guy, just a little weird confused.gif.

Agreed with when dogs get loose in the school. We used to go absolutely mental and throw the furniture everywhere, especially if it was maths.

Few funny moments, one was when a schoolmate stood up infront of the class for a poem recital and had decided to change the work 'tongue' in this poem with 'cock'. Never laughed so hard in my life. Even the teacher let him carry on cause they couldn't stop laughing. Aah, toilet humour.

Other one was when one of the teachers managed to sever most of their hand on a window. I wasn't in the actual class but next door. The class went mental as nobody liked the guy but eventually someone figured it may be a good idea to get an ambulance on the way and notify reception. Blood was f*cking everywhere, looked like it was from a horror movie.

Mr. Scratch

We had a guy like that too my former latin teacher ,one day he was talking to this girl that was on a chair and he got a boner which he didn't even notice

Other one was when one of the teachers managed to sever most of their hand on a window.

Some people will do anything for sick pay.

Midway through a semester a few years back my tutor got deported. I stopped showing up and got perfect attendance because the replacement didn't know what I looked like.

In my Junior year, some of the Senior kids had this "great" idea for a prank where they would douse random students in the hallway with white chalk powder. Unfortunately, since this happened after the Anthrax scares, when their first victim, a Junior girl in one of my classes, got hit with the powder it sent the school into a full scale lockdown. The bomb squad got called in, helicopters were circling the school, black sedans were posted up in the parking lot, and there were SWAT teams sweeping the hallways. We sat in our classrooms for 2 hours in complete silence while this poor girl was getting tested in quarantine. Eventually they realized what had happened and we were released. All of the culprits were brought up on charges, including one dude who had a sweet Air Force ROTC scholarship in the bag, which he immediately lost. Think he went to jail too.

We also had one of the PE/Health teachers get caught whacking off on webcam to what he thought was a 13 year old girl, but was actually a police officer. Boy did that make the school look bad.

Of course there was a lot of shenanigans, but most of those were just childish antics that are probably a lot lamer in text than they seem in my head.

I've been stuck in my classroom a lot. The worst time was when this 'rival' school came with bats and knives and they started shaking the fence like crazy. It was shaken so hard that it was left in a weird angle. Some jumped over but a huge police team ran in and arrested the ones who jumped over. The scary thing is that about 200 students actually ran up to the fences and started shouting and throwing rocks at them. A bit risky since they have knives and sh*t (it was lol though when this boy climbed the fence and throw an acorn on a guy's face. I was so scared that me and my friends tried to run to the main gates to get out since these rival students were at the other side, tearing the fence down. I think it ended when a few police cars got to the park (opposite the school) and got about half of them (there were about 15 to 20 of them).

Yours sound worse though. Must be scary to have the SWAT and sh*t around the school. If I was there and didn't know about the prank, I would have thought terrorists or some nutjobs came to the school lol.gif