[REL] High-definition loadscreens

Waltzing Mouse

Waltzing Mouse

HD loadscreens from Rockstar artwork

http://www.mediafire.com/?tgrpviedw29uzxb

NOTE: The screens themselves aren't as bright as they look in the video. I think the brightness is something to do with the way I rendered it in Vegas Pro.

Edited by Waltzing Mouse

kmlwin.1996

Friend, you have a download link for this mod and your mod is not hosted at GTAGarage. Don't you read the rules?

Friend, you have a download link for this mod and your mod is not hosted at GTAGarage. Don't you read the rules?

A mod doesn't have to be hosted in GTAG but it can be hosted in external dl mirrors as long as the link never expires.

It's quite nice, but I've always wanted to see something like exactly vanilla SA loadscreens, just in high quality.

I might do that sometime, I hope you don't mind?

Waltzing Mouse

It's being uploaded at GTAGarage now and I've attached it to the thread.

EDIT: Feel free, Rokas. I wanted the same but I don't have the time on my hands to vectorize the original images so I figured this was the next best thing tounge.gif

kmlwin.1996

A mod doesn't have to be hosted in GTAG but it can be hosted in external dl mirrors as long as the link never expires.

Yeah, Yeah, Sorry BnB.

Waltzing Mouse
Great mod I always wanted that kind of a mod. Also are you using ENB Series?

I usually do but that was recorded on a clean SA with only the loadscreens installed. I average 30fps without any mods at all so adding ENB and Fraps isn't the most efficient way of playing for me.

I usually do but that was recorded on a clean SA with only the loadscreens installed. I average 30fps without any mods at all so adding ENB and Fraps isn't the most efficient way of playing for me.

Looks like the contrast is high.

Waltzing Mouse

Looks like the contrast is high.

It's something to do with the way I rendered it in Vegas cause the raw video was fine.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Bump. Link is dead.

Core 2 Extreme 3GHz
8GB DDR2 ECC RAM
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

"Hey, you're my dude, right?"

No need to re-bump this seeing as to how it already was bumped and no answer was given. Move on...