can you help me to get a dodo in GTA SA?

GTALover97

which area should i find? tell me i really want to fly a dodo in GTA sa biggrin.gif

what GTA games i play now GTA SA GTA VC GTA 3 and GTA LCS on ps2

Sure. Go to the Los Santos Airport.

Jump to the Guard House Roof.

There is a Dodo a few hundred yards from the gate.

Fly it for about Fifteen to twenty minutes and you will earn a Gate Pass to all the airports.

Steal the Shamel (Jet) which is father into the field and fly it for twelve to fifteen minutes to get the Pass. (You don't need to fly them all, any one will do to get the Pass It's the total distance flown that triggers the pass.)

In the San fiero Airport there is a Maverick (heliocopter) that you can fly, it takes about an Hour to earn the Gate pass with it.

Note: You Must still complete the "Learning to Fly" portion of the Game to get the ability to fly all the other planes in the game. "Learning to Fly" is crequired to continue the game when you get to that point, regardless of your current flying skills.

FLYING BY THE KEYBOARD;

Click Here

Click Here for another method

Recommended System Requirements by Rockstar:

Game pad with twin axis analog controls (USB or Joystick Port)

Edited by lil weasel

<deleted large quote>

i like that dodo plane but its perveted plane confused.gif

Edited by lil weasel

What do you mean by 'but its perveted [perverted?] plane'

also, it isn't necessary to "Quote" replies. You can use the 'Add-Reply' Or 'Fast-Reply' buttons at the bottom of the page.

Edited by lil weasel

yes its a perveted plane and its getting out of control sometimes

Use as little control as possible, get it moving and let go of the controls, except maybe the Throttle button. Use the Flying Tips (methods) supplied in my first post.

Perverted isn't the word for bad handling abilities. Touchy or unstable might be smile.gif

Try the Jet until you get more experience.

WhistleBlower

Also, when you get 100 percent in all of the "Learning to Fly" missions, the best helicopter in the game automatically spawns at the abandoned airstrip.

Username.gta

The Dodo has two/three spawn points.

-Los Santos Airport

-Las Venturas Airport

There may be one in Easter Bay. But I'm not 100% sure.

Anyways, you can jump over the gate via climbing onto a car and jumping onto the booth, and jumping into the fenced area if you haven't yet acheived your Pilot's Licence.

Uhh? You really dont know this? Thats alright, you must be a new guy cool.gif . Go to http://gta.wikia.com/Dodo#GTA_San_Andreas.

It should help you alot. Plus, listen to the comments ^

GTA San Andreas

■In the east side of Los Santos International Airport, near the entrance.

■Southeast of the main circle with grass in Easter Bay International Airport in San Fierro.

■All around the west side of Las Venturas Airport.

What the hell? Still, go to the link if you want to learn about the plane and others if you type it at the search bar. colgate.gif

Edited by majorhawke

Only the Maverick (Helocopter) is available to fly at the San Fierro airport Until the "learning to fly" school is completed. All the rest are 'locked'.

Only the Maverick (Helocopter) is available to fly at the San Fierro airport Until the "learning to fly" school is completed. All the rest are 'locked'.

Yeah, but he said the dodo. and you can get that at los santos airport.... biggrin.gif

You can access the Leviathan helicopter at Las Venturas Airport once even before you've unlocked San Fierro or Las Venturas. There are several missions in the first part of the game (Los Santos) whereby you van leave the mission at the start or n the middle, and your wanted levels are frozen. I've accessed both San Fierro and Las Venturas during the "Drive By" mission, collected all the oysters, horseshoes, photo ops and unique stunts long before unlocking the second and third cities. It's possible to fly the Maverick (at San Fierro) and Leviathan (at Las Venturas) airports, but it's impossible to get into the Rustler, Beagle, Dodo and Shamal at San Fierro or the Dodo and Shamal at Las Venturas. However, you can access and fly the AT-400 Ait-Liner which is in the huge hangar at Las Venturas.

This isn't cheating, it's just a glitch in the gameplay where you can explore to your heart's content. When you get fed up with that, simply return to the point where you left your mission to go and explore and then either fail it or continue and finish it.